Having had a dispute with Royal Mail i thought it would be best to highlight a few cons with their service (International signed for and Airsure)
these are all terms taken off their site and believe me when i say Paypal will not be on your side if you use this service.
1. "However, we can’t track your International Signed For
item all the way to delivery"
2. "Claims can take up to three months to complete because we have to wait for overseas postal administrations to respond to our enquiries" (your screwed with paypal then)
3. "A signature will be taken at the delivery address (please note this will not necessarily be the addressee)"
4. "In the case of loss of an item we will request proof of posting from the other postal administration but this cannot always be provided"
5. "Signature on delivery - Customers can be sure that the item will be delivered only if the recipient signs for it. Valuables may be included if the destination country permits. Please be aware that copy of the signature is not currently part of the service offering"
So basically dont use it, yeah it may be a cheaper option but if it goes missing via an ebay deal you are out of luck, you want a signature proof it takes 3 months, and you may even get next doors signature so they can still say it wasnt them.
Or you may get no proof at all as it states in their terms...quality service