The Imperial Gunnery Forum

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:44 pm

Thank you all for the kind word's Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Here's one more pic. cheers
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 3 Dans_s12
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paulie
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:08 pm

Looks great in the cantina display I'm glad he arrived safely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:19 am

@vintageSWfan wrote:
Thank you all for the kind word's Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Here's one more pic. cheers
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 3 Dans_s12

Wow! Check out what Ben's lightsaber did to Hammerheads errr head! Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:12 am

Congrats Dan and well done Paul on an excellent creation, was great to see the process documented here and Muftak looks very at-home now in that little scene Smile

cheers

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darth_stranger
New User
New User
darth_stranger

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 3:02 pm

Why are my vintage Star Wars ladies in this thread?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darth_stranger
New User
New User
darth_stranger

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 3:03 pm

Why are my vintage Star Wars ladies in this thread?Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 3 5f1f4510
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 12:55 pm

These are yours? It's fantastic work. I don't know why they are in here, but looks as though someone references them or something.

I have caviar dreams and McDonald's pockets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darth_stranger
New User
New User
darth_stranger

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 10:51 pm

Thanks...... I hate when old threads fall apart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3