Share | .

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   Sun May 20, 2012 9:22 am

YODA

COO guide for Yoda

A. COO #6 is unique to Lili Ledy (‘regular’ no COO Ledy Yoda)
B. COO #3 is shared by Lili Ledy and Kenner (rare Hong Kong Ledy Yoda)

Remark: COO #6 was derived from COO #3 and therefore both COO types belong to the same COO family. The mould of both Ledy Yoda's (COO#6 and COO#3) is therefore the same.

A. Yoda with COO #6

The dark green skin Yoda with black eyes is the common Lili Ledy Yoda. This figure was released on Regreso 30- and 50-backs.  

Yoda. From left to right (1 → 4): 1. Lili Ledy COO #6, 2. Lili Ledy COO #3, 3. Kenner COO #2 (with green snake), 4. Kenner COO #2 (with orange snake).

Yoda. From left to right (1 → 4): 1. Lili Ledy COO #6, 2. Lili Ledy COO #3, 3. Kenner COO #2 (with green snake), 4. Kenner COO #2 (with orange snake).

Let’s have a look at the different green tones of Yoda’s head and the colour/shape of the pupils.
There is quite some variation as you can see:

Comparison between the green tone of Yoda’s head and the colour/shape of the pupils.
Top row: From left to right (1 → 4). All are Kenner figures having COO #2.
Bottom row: From left to right (5 → 8 ): Lili Ledy COO #6 (figure 5, 6 & 7), Lili Ledy COO #3 (figure 8 ).

So what we see?
1: Kenner COO #2: Dark brown, Pacman shaped pupils. Green head tone: ++++  
2: Kenner COO #2: Dark brown, Pacman shaped pupils. Green head tone: +++
3: Kenner COO #2: Orange, small round shaped pupils. Green head tone: +
4: Kenner COO #2: Cherry, big round shaped pupils. Green head tone: ++

5: Lili Ledy COO #6: Black, Pacman shaped pupils. Green head tone: +++++
6: Same
7: Same
8: Lili Ledy COO #3: Orange, irregular shaped pupils. Green head tone: ++++

DIFFERENCES:

Compared to Kenner Hong Kong figures having COO #2, the ‘regular’ Ledy Yoda has:
- An unique COO (COO #6)
- A head which is cast in a darker green plastic
- Darker green paint on hands and feet. The paint is often still tacky leaving stains on cape, cane, and snake (good signs that the accessories are genuine Ledy BTW! )
- Very black instead of dark brown Pacman shaped pupils

B. Yoda with COO #3

The Lili Ledy Hong Kong Yoda is a rare figure having a lighter green skin and orange eyes. The figure is included in the pics together with the ‘regular’ no COO Yoda (see section A).
The Lili Ledy Hong Kong Yoda has been confirmed on a "Retorno" 12 back with the Lili Ledy Guarantee sheet inside the bubble!
This Yoda might even been released on the early “Imperio Contraataca” (ESB) cards, but sofar definite proof is lacking.

DIFFERENCES:

Compared to Kenner Hong Kong figures having COO #2, the Ledy Hong Kong Yoda has:
- A head which is a shade darker than most Kenner figures, though the head is not so dark as the ‘regular’ Ledy Yoda.
- Same for the paint used for the hands and feet
- Orange, irregular shaped pupils

The figure came with the same accessories (cape, cane, snake and belt) as the ‘regular’ Ledy Yoda.  

You can read more about this interesting Lili Ledy Yoda in Ozio’s special report.
Special Report: Unknown and Rare Lili Ledy Figures

UPDATE NOV 2013: A third Lili Ledy Yoda version was recently discovered by TIG member Merlin. This version looks like the HK version having a lighter green skin. However, instead of orange eyes this version has black eyes, like the more common Lili Ledy Yoda. As such it looks like a transition figure between the two Yodas described earlier in this post.
This third version was confirmed on a "Regreso" 14 back. Unfortunately, the COO of the figure has not been identified yet. Will it be COO#3 or COO#6?
This Yoda version could well be a transition figure between the light green HK version and the dark green no COO version.

LEFT: Lili Ledy Yoda on Regreso 30-back: Dark Green Skin with Black Eyes. COO#6.
RIGHT: Lili Ledy Yoda on Regreso 14-back: Light Green Skin with Black Eyes. COO?

Source: TIG Member Merlin (Adolfo).

Source: TIG Member Merlin (Adolfo).

UPDATE NOV 2013: Even a fourth Lili Ledy Yoda version was recently discovered. This version looks like common dark green skin version. However, instead of COO #6 (no COO) this figure has COO#3 (HK).
Like the third Yoda version this fourth version could well be a transition figure between the light green HK version and the dark green no COO version. I first saw this Yoda on ebay about one year ago (but lost the auction). Luckily TIG Member Trappedtexan found another one (see pics below).

LEFT: Lili Ledy Yoda: Dark Green, Black Eyes, COO#6. This is the common Ledy version.
MIDDLE: Lili Ledy Yoda: Dark Green, Black Eyes, COO#3. This appears to be a transition figure between the right and left figure.
RIGHT: Lili Ledy Yoda, Light Green, Orange Eyes, COO#3. The Hong Kong COO Ledy version.

Source: TIG Member Trappedtexan (Bryan).

Source: TIG Member Trappedtexan (Bryan).

ACCESSORIES

CAPE:

The Ledy cape has a very slight beige tone compared to a Kenner cape and is made from a slightly softer fabric.

CANE:

The Ledy Yoda has a reddish brown cane having a mould circle at the top. I have a few canes with the same mould in my collection which came with regular Kenner figures. I can’t imagine they are all Ledy, so it is safe to assume that the same mould was used by Kenner as well. The colour of the Kenner canes is different: Light brown or brown.
Therefore, to be 100% sure you have a Ledy cane, it should be reddish brown.

BELT:

The Ledy Yoda carries a belt which is easily identified by the mould circles on the small light saber (that silver ‘thing’), pouch and connecting ring. Keep in mind however that Kenner also used the same mould to cast belts, so the Lili Ledy belt mould is not exclusive to LL!. The Kenner belt is slightly lighter brown compared to LL.  

UPDATE NOV 2013: I have recently acquired a sealed Yoda ESB-a baggie with green snake. Interestingly this Yoda has all the Kenner counterparts of Ledy acessories (cane, belt, and snake, all with those little mould circles, or better ejector pin marks). That confirms that the steel moulds of the cane, belt, and snake were shared by Kenner and Lili Ledy. The Ledy accessories can be distinguished as described in this post.
Probably these accessories belong to the COO family formed by COO#3 and COO#6. Kenner figures having COO #3 would therefore also come with a cane, belt, and snake having ejector pin marks.

SNAKE:

The Ledy Yoda carries a snake around his neck having mould circles on top (V1 mould) or on the bottom (V2 mould) of the snake’s head. Both moulds are not unique and were used by Kenner as well.

One way to distinguish a Ledy snake is by colour. The colour of a brown Ledy snakes differs in a very subtle way from a Kenner brown snake. However this can probably only be seen when you have them in both in your hands.
In case the mould circle is on top of the snake’s head (V1 mould), there is another difference. The area around the circle is less indented compared to a Kenner snake, which can easily be observed. Maybe this has something to do with the plastic used by Lili Ledy. Kudos for Wolff for describing this first!  

Note: I included the green Kenner snakes in this overview, as they appeared to have the same mould as the brown Ledy snakes (V1 and V2). Probably the green Kenner snakes left the factory as brown snakes 30 years ago, and their present appearance is due to discolouration. Apparently Lili Ledy used a different type of plastic which is not prone to discoloration. Green Ledy snakes has not been confirmed sofar..

X
X
X

X
X
X

Last edited by Dr Dengar on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:56 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://TantiveXI.com
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   Sun May 20, 2012 10:44 am

Excellent entry Marco. I'm sure that I am not alone when I say how pleased I am to finally see the results, and appreciate the effort that went into it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   Sun May 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Excellent work Marco, very well done my friend, Congrats cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   Mon May 21, 2012 12:26 am

MARCO ... you are sick and need urgent medical attention!!! ... LOL!!

My diagnose for you: LILI LEDY ADDICTION!!! lol! lol! lol!

AS ALWAYS GREAT WORK!!!
OZIO and YOU are finding all LL secrets!!! ... way to go!!

COGRATS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
llseeker
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   Mon May 21, 2012 1:04 pm

Hi Marco, as always you did a tremendous job with this figure, one of my all-time favourites!!!

I just have a comment: The LL belt mould is not exclusive to LL, it is shared with Kenner as well. The famous (or infamous) Green Snake Yoda has the same belt mould and it is very difficult to tell apart from LL's, although I have found one or two that were made from slightly lighter brown plastic than the LL one.

From my experience, Yoda's accessories always come bundled: Either all accessories (belt, cane & snake) on a single figure have the small circular mould ejection marks or none of them have the circular marks. Like you correctly pointed, there are canes & snakes with the circular marks that are not LL, the same case applies to the belts.....

What do you think my friend?

Carlos

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   Mon May 21, 2012 1:43 pm

Thanks you all guys, for the nice words!! Very Happy

@ Adolfo: you got yourself into big trouble for calling a mod a sick bastard! Very Happy
How can I forgive you?.... scratch ...hmm...maybe a Ledy Jawa MOC will work. Cool

@ Carlos,

Great that you chimed in with some extra information! cheers

So the belt with the mould circles is not unique to Ledy, and was used by Kenner as well?

Do others have a confirmed Kenner belt with these mould circles in their collection?

I might have one myself actually, I am not sure. One of my Ledy Yoda's came with a belt having the mould circles but a much shorter connection pin, compared to the other Ledy belts. See the pics, taken from the old Yoda thread.

Might this be a Kenner belt version?

I wouldn't be surprised as the figure also came with a Kenner cane and Kenner green snake.

Back to top Go down
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:52 pm

some great and excellent work again Marco Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aussiejames
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:19 am

Pictures courtesy of Holger

#3 came from Kenner baggie

My #3 also has the same belt:
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:56 am

Thanks James! Very Happy

So the belt with mould circles seems not unique for Ledy.
Is there any difference in colour or 'feeling' of the Kenner belt compared to a Ledy belt?

BTW: Still need a Kenner Yoda with COO #3.
As expected from your pics he looks different compared to the Ledy Yoda with COO #3. The pupils are black and Pacman shaped instead of orange, irregular shaped.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:42 pm

EWOK CATAPULTA DE ASALTO
(EWOK ASSAULT CATAPULT)

COO: © LUCASFILM LTD (LFL) 1984

NOTE: This COO is shared by Lili Ledy and Kenner.
In the pictures below a comparison is made between a Ledy Catapult and a Catapult which was released in a Kenner box with Palitoy sticker.

Ewok Assault Catapult: Palitoy (left), Lili Ledy (right).

Close Up COO: Palitoy.

Close Up COO: Lili Ledy.

DIFFERENCES:
Compared to his Palitoy counterpart, the Lili Ledy Ewok Assault Catapult has:
- reddish brown instead of dark brown plastic
- a much thicker (and shorter) black string
- flat head instead of cross head screws underneath

NOTE: Interestingly all Palitoy/Kenner boxes have "Made in Mexico" printed on one of the sides, indicating that all Ewok Catapults were made in the Lili Ledy factory (similar like Lumat and Paploo).
The observed difference in plastic colour (reddish brown vs dark brown) might therefore be due to batch to batch variations in the Lili Ledy factory.
The other differences (screws and string) might be explained, assuming that Lili Ledy exported the catapults unassembled. Assembling and packaging then took place in Kenner/Palitoy factories, using different screws and strings compared to those used by Lili Ledy.  

Click the link below for more info about the Lili Ledy version of the Ewok Assault Catapult:

Ewok Assault Catapult

Ewok Catapult at 6:59.

Last edited by Dr Dengar on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:04 pm

If for now we put colour differences down to different batches of plastic, could the diffrences in string & screws used on the Palitoy/Kenner version be a result of Ledy shipping un-assembled plastic parts abroad for assembly & packing?
I would imagine that this would have been cheaper than sending assembled ones. If Kenner manufactured their own boxes, inserts & instructions, they could have sourced their own string & screws.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DelToro_Sith
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:38 am

I just have a question, in the past 3 weeks i bought different lots with lili ledy figures, mostly complete, all guns, capes, sabers,etc match perfectly, but some grey bespin blaster is like V5 type, again i purchased bootleg guns, the seller told me they were made from original Ledy moulds, i check every weapon and of course, vibroblade has a small "a",ree yees´ gun too and the bespin blaster wich is made from same material and clearly is from the same lot, is like v5 type
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:10 pm

Hi DelToro.

Nothing to worry about.

Dark grey Ledy Bespin guns were released in the V1 and V5 mould.

@Dr Dengar wrote:

The Lili Ledy Squid Head and Lando came with dark grey Bespin blasters.

On page 4 and 5 of this thread there is some discussion what moulds these grey guns had?

• V1 (version with the wide grip)?
  • V5 (version with the big trigger hole)?
  • Both?

V1 mould

V5 mould

AJ posted a pic of two Lili Ledy MOCs a while ago (from Christian's collection).
From this pic, it seems that Lando came with the V1 gun. Squid with the V5 gun.

John recently picked up a Lando MOC and provided these pictures to me. Thanks John. Very Happy
This Lando was packed with a V5 instead of a V1 gun.

So based upon this info:
  • Lando came with a dark grey V1 or V5 gun
  • Squid came with a dark grey V5 gun.

Remaining Questions:
  • Did Squid Head also come with the V1 gun? A picture of a MOC would proof it.
  • Did Lando also come with a blue Bespin blaster? Also here a pic of a MOC would be nice.

Need your input here, guys!

Hope this helps.

Do you have questions/doubts about other guns in your lot?

Cheers

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:07 pm

@cantina_patron wrote:
If for now we put colour differences down to different batches of plastic, could the diffrences in string & screws used on the Palitoy/Kenner version be a result of Ledy shipping un-assembled plastic parts abroad for assembly & packing?
I would imagine that this would have been cheaper than sending assembled ones. If Kenner manufactured their own boxes, inserts & instructions, they could have sourced their own string & screws.

Good point, Steve! That would make sense!

Any other opinions?

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:21 pm

You may want to move this post to the POTB thread Marco, but following the discussion about the Ewok Catapult I would be interested to know whether the Ledy ships such as the Y-Wing have flat head screws. My MIM one has cross head screws.
From memory the Y-wing originally had a MIM sticker on the underside of the hull, as well as printed on the box. Could this have been assembled outside of Mexico?
If the screws do differ, does anyone know whether there is a difference between the motor or internal electrics seen in Ledy & MIM models? As this may also help provide some evidence one way or the other.
I am happy to take pics of my boxed Y-Wing for the POTB thread.
Does anyone have a Ledy version?

Edit: I've found a pic of a Ledy snowspeeder with flat head screws posted by burnsy in the FS section.

Last edited by cantina_patron on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DelToro_Sith
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:39 pm

@Dr Dengar wrote:

Hope this helps.

Do you have questions/doubts about other guns in your lot?

Cheers

Thanks Marco, you cleared all my doubts!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:34 am

In the beginning, I thought that Ackbar was the most difficult to distinguish Ledy figure.

I was so wrong.

Teebo is the one who is really giving my a headache. unsure

That's why I bought a few Ledy figures from different sources in the past two years (thx to Ozio, Adolfo, Sacko, Jedikikin, Riscan) to really have a good look at them.

I have just spent one hour comparing all the Mexican Teebos to their Kenner brother (in the middle).

Any answers yet?

Soon, in your nearest Lili Ledy thread. smoke

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:14 pm

TEEBO

COO guide for Teebo

NOTE: COO #4, #5, #6 are shared by Lili Ledy and Kenner.
These COOs only differ in very subtle ways from each other, and represent otherwise identical steel moulds that were used together during production, both by Kenner and Lili Ledy.  

COO #4, #5, #6: no COO

Teebo no COO: Kenner (left), Lili Ledy (right).

DIFFERENCES:
Compared to his Kenner counterpart, the Ledy Teebo has:
- A shade lighter grey stripes on his body (hard to grasp by camera, unfortunately)
- Glossy instead of dull grey nose and eyes

An overview of the small COO variations found in Ledy Teebo figures is given below. Pictures were made by Ozio.

Small space between ©️ and LFL 1984: 'Aligned'.

Small space between ©️ and LFL 1984: 'F' downshifted, ‘4’ upshifted.

Bigger space between ©️ and LFL 1984: 'F' downshifted, ‘4’ downshifted.

Bigger space between ©️ and LFL 1984: 'L' upshifted.

PAINT VARIATIONS:

Major Variations:
The Lili Ledy Teebo has a variant with brown eyes and nose. This figure appears with grey stripes that have the same intensity compared to a regular Ledy Teebo, or with a shade darker stripes (comparable to a no COO Teebo).
You can read more about this interesting variant in an upcoming entry in Ozio’s special report section.
OZIO's Special Report: Unknown and Rare Lili Ledy Figures

Comparison between Teebo no COO . From left to right: 1 (Kenner), 2 (Lili Ledy, normal eyes), 3 (Lili ledy, brown eyes), 4 (Lili Ledy, brown eyes, darker grey stripes).

Comparison between Teebo no COO . From left to right: 1 (Kenner), 2 (Lili Ledy, normal eyes), 3 (Lili ledy, brown eyes), 4 (Lili Ledy, brown eyes, darker grey stripes).

-----------------------------

REMARK:

The Lili Ledy Teebo is hard to distinguish from the Kenner no COO figure. Personally I think Teebo is the toughest figure to identify. But like that other tough figure (Ackbar) you have to look into their eyes.

If you plan to buy a Ledy teebo make sure you have a no COO Teebo at home for comparison. With both figures in hand, the differences are much more obvious. The eyes are different, and the stripes of the no COO Teebo are a bit darker.  

To help you, I made a few more comparison shots, including the Taiwan figure. Notice the different eye colours.

Comparison between Teebos . From left to right: 1 (Kenner, Taiwan COO), 2 (Kenner, no COO), 3 (Lili ledy, regular).

Comparison between Teebos . From left to right: 1 (Kenner, Taiwan COO), 2 (Kenner, no COO), 3 (Lili ledy, regular).

[color=yellow]Going from left to right: 1 (Kenner, Taiwan COO), 2 (Kenner, Taiwan COO), 3 (Kenner, no COO), 4 (Kenner, no COO), 5 (Lili Ledy, regular), 6 (Lili Ledy, regular), 7 ( Lili Ledy, brown eyes), 8 (Lili Ledy, brown eyes).

[i]Going from left to right: 1 (Kenner, Taiwan COO), 2 (Kenner, Taiwan COO), 3 (Kenner, no COO), 4 (Kenner, no COO), 5 (Lili Ledy, regular), 6 (Lili Ledy, regular), 7 ( Lili Ledy, brown eyes), 8 (Lili Ledy, brown eyes).

Top row from left to right: 5 (Lili Ledy, regular), 6 (Lili Ledy, regular), 7 ( Lili Ledy, brown eyes), 8 (Lili Ledy, brown eyes).
Bottom row from left to right: 1 (Kenner, Taiwan COO), 2 (Kenner, Taiwan COO), 3 (Kenner, no COO), 4 (Kenner, no COO).

ACCESSORIES

HOOD/SKULL:

Did you know?
I always thought that Teebo was wearing the skull of a wild pig.
Today I actually learned that it is the skull of a Gurreck, a horned predator native to the Endor forests.
This little Ewok kills brute predators!!! My respect for Teebo has grown a lot today. Very Happy

AXE:

HORN

Teebo from 5:00.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:58 am

As Teebo is such a tough figure to identify, I made some extra comparison shots this morning and put them in the entry.

I hope they help.

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:13 am

I can see why you left this one to near the end!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:18 pm

I would just like to thank everyone involved in making this thread happen. I'm not quite through reading the entire thread yet. I can only read a couple pages at a time. That's a lot of info to digest. It definitely makes spotting the real ledy's easier for us rookies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Thanks for your kind words, Commander! Very Happy

A lot of people contributed to the gathered info which is presented in this thread, you can find them in the acknowledgements section on page 1.

If you have any Ledy questions now or later, here is the place to ask them.

Are you into Ledy collecting as well?

Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:58 pm

Marco, I do try to collect Ledy's, Kenner, PBP, etc. loose figures & variants. I think the collection is around 300 - 400 figures. Hopefully when I get the basement finished and turned into my man-cave (by christmas), I will get them out of storage and displayed.
Thanks

I will try to get some video of the motorized AT-AT & AT-ST in action loaded tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DelToro_Sith
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:16 pm

Guys i need some help here, both Squid capes are legit?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:30 pm

@DelToro_Sith wrote:
Guys i need some help here, both Squid capes are legit?

Both legit buddy.

Cheers

Ozio
Back to top Go down
View user profile

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next