The Imperial Gunnery Forum


International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum
 
HomeTIG.comFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | .
 

 WHO Blackpool-Do not buy online!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WHO
New User
New User


Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: WHO Blackpool-Do not buy online!   Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:24 am

OK, enough of this rubbish.
The WHO sends out hundreds of items to hundreds of happy customers EVERY week.
at the moment we have one very disgruntled customer who we are having a dispute with and also a competitors store who are aslo attacking us.
we are an honest business with great customer service and great track record. yes there are a few (very few) customers we have let down and each have been sorted to the best of our knowledge. we are after all only human.
we work hard to maintain integrity and honesty to all our happy customers.

again its very easy for you to read a biased review and make up your mind, i dont blame you, i have done the same in the past on others.

But please remember this is really only one very disgruntled customer which we try to amicably sort out his/her problem but they are just abusive and angry for no reason and un-co-operative. and we have all documentation from trading standards to prove we are doing our best to amicably sort this. maybe there is something else unhappy in his life and he feels better taking it out on us.


the other is a store who tries to pretend to be a branch of ours, ie makes his customer think he is part of our chain, which he is not. and thus has been caught out and is lashing back at us. he has systematically gone around the fan sites bad mouthing us under differant guises and asking some of his friendly customers to comment on them as seen by this very forum. even a dismissed member of staff has been enrolled. this is being taken up by our legal team.

i cannot and will not discuss individual cases or names in a public forum, we have far to much integrity to do so. so please dont ask/comment about them as they wont be replied to.

if anyone has a paticular problem with us please email us at whoblackpool@btconnect.com and we will do our best to solve your problem as quickly as possible.

for those who just attack us for no reason bar jealousy or anger then please look at yourself before you throw stones as your not just "having a lark" your jeapordising jobs.

for those people reading this thread from scratch , welcome , please read and then re-read all comments befoe you make a opinion.
as anyone who has ever been in the store in Blackpool will tell you it's a fun happy family-friendly place and strives on customer service and recognition and has won numerous awards for such.

peace and love to all fellow collectors and sci-fi nuts like myself.

WHO


WWW.WHOBLACKPOOL.COM
For all your TV, Movie and Fantasy Merchandise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roussimoff
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer


Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: WHO Blackpool-Do not buy online!   Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:05 pm

thinking Dont know what to make of all of this honestly. I found the thread thus far to be an "interesting" read just the same though.

I honestly have never even heard of the business "Who" up until now. On an unrelated note, I went to the Who site via the link provided and saw an odd figure that caught my eye....'Mr. Blobo' or 'Mr. Bubbles' or something like that...he/it/she is a pink goofy-type of character sealed on the card. Is this some sort of U.K. cartoon character or a food promotion toy, or??

Hope everything works out peacefully and with positive outcomes for all involved.

Take care everyone! Smile

Regards,

Andre
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
avatar

Posts : 843
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 44
Location : Accrington,UK

PostSubject: Re: WHO Blackpool-Do not buy online!   Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:42 pm

First of all this is not rubbish,my experience with your online store is based on FACT not fiction!

For all the honesty & integrity that WHO Blackpool claim to practice in running their business,if that were true then why did i have to open a paypal claim to get my money back for an item that i paid for & never received & after i got fed up waiting & cancelled the order they still had no intention of refunding my money???

I honestly believe that i would never have received a refund from WHO Blackpool without paypals intervention & find their claims of providing great customer service & working hard to maintain honesty & integrity laughable based on my own personal experience in dealing with them.

Forum members are free to make up their own minds regarding this matter & unlike WHO Blackpool,i DO take pride in being honest & i started this thread to warn others in the hope that they would avoid the terrible experience i had in trying to buy from WHO Blackpool's online store & the lengths i had to go to get my money back from them & IMHO the only way you are guaranteed to receive anything from WHO Blackpool is to go into their store & pick it up in person!!!

Mark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WHO
New User
New User


Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: WHO Blackpool-Do not buy online!   Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:57 am

Roussimoff wrote:
thinking Dont know what to make of all of this honestly. I found the thread thus far to be an "interesting" read just the same though.

I honestly have never even heard of the business "Who" up until now. On an unrelated note, I went to the Who site via the link provided and saw an odd figure that caught my eye....'Mr. Blobo' or 'Mr. Bubbles' or something like that...he/it/she is a pink goofy-type of character sealed on the card. Is this some sort of U.K. cartoon character or a food promotion toy, or??

Hope everything works out peacefully and with positive outcomes for all involved.

Take care everyone! Smile

Regards,

Andre

Hi its MR BLOBBY he starred in a teatime show about 10-15 years ago on the uk channel BBC. he is immensly popular and we sell tons of stuff based on him, we sometimes have him in-store dropping all ove the place(he falls over a lot and is just naturally silly) he also had a uk number 1 hit single, check him out on You-Tube.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Use Account
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4622
Join date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: WHO Blackpool-Do not buy online!   Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:36 am

I would like to add to this thread that Mark (Darthstanley) is a highly though of and trusted member of this community.

I have also seen the Paypal receipts and emails and he did indeed have to go down the paypal claim route to recover his money from whoblackpool what ever your business be it a private shop, ebayer seller or a collector who sells the odd item on forums to fund additional purchases to make somebody send email after email, make multiple telephone calls and still not provide them a refund pushing them to the point of actioning a Paypal claim before the deadline passes is wrong.

When selling on the internet (selling in store is a completely different ball game) it can take years to build a solid reputation and it only a few bad deals to ruin it. You only have to look at what happens on sites like RS when long time successful sellers end up flaking out and not doing the right thing in a situation and end up in the watch out warning threads.

I'd also like to add whilst some of your post maybe true regarding a competitor you tried to play this down as 1 disgruntled customer the FACT is each user posting in this thread come from different areas of the country and they have all been confirmed as individual people and each one has emails and receipts to show the problems they are having / had trying to recover their money from you.

Jay

_________________________________________________
***THIS PROFILE IS UNMONITORED*** Please contact Darthberizing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BatintheBelfry
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
avatar

Posts : 119
Join date : 2009-11-19
Age : 41
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: WHO Blackpool-Do not buy online!   Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:34 am

I was prepared to listen to you, until this:

WHO wrote:

But please remember this is really only one very disgruntled customer which we try to amicably sort out his/her problem but they are just abusive and angry for no reason and un-co-operative. and we have all documentation from trading standards to prove we are doing our best to amicably sort this. maybe there is something else unhappy in his life and he feels better taking it out on us.

"angry for no reason"? I think being a customer who'd paid for goods which weren't received would be enough of a reason to be angry. The fact you don't realise that says volumes about your customer relations. Although not as much as "maybe there is something else unhappy in his life". I mean, wow, seriously? That kind of comment will do very little to convince people to give you their custom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/27599624@N00/
WHO
New User
New User


Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: WHO Blackpool-Do not buy online!   Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:47 am

BatintheBelfry wrote:
I was prepared to listen to you, until this:

WHO wrote:

But please remember this is really only one very disgruntled customer which we try to amicably sort out his/her problem but they are just abusive and angry for no reason and un-co-operative. and we have all documentation from trading standards to prove we are doing our best to amicably sort this. maybe there is something else unhappy in his life and he feels better taking it out on us.

"angry for no reason"? I think being a customer who'd paid for goods which weren't received would be enough of a reason to be angry. The fact you don't realise that says volumes about your customer relations. Although not as much as "maybe there is something else unhappy in his life". I mean, wow, seriously? That kind of comment will do very little to convince people to give you their custom.

hello the reason being we have offered to refund, offered to re-supply the lost stock but he just blow's up and likes to scream and shout no matter what you say, hence his 2 diff id's on this very thread. the buyer is just unreasonable and abusive for no reason hence my quote of "maybe there is something else unhappy in his life and he feels better taking it out on us"
anyway again, im leaving it there as we are taking direct & differeant action.
i thank you for your reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Use Account
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4622
Join date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: WHO Blackpool-Do not buy online!   Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:59 am

WHO wrote:


hello the reason being we have offered to refund, offered to re-supply the lost stock but he just blow's up and likes to scream and shout no matter what you say, hence his 2 diff id's on this very thread. the buyer is just unreasonable and abusive for no reason hence my quote of "maybe there is something else unhappy in his life and he feels better taking it out on us"
anyway again, im leaving it there as we are taking direct & differeant action.
i thank you for your reply.

As mentioned previous numerous checks have been carried out by this site and no person he has 2 i.'ds i can confirm that 1000%

Ever person who has an issue with you has shown me they emails and Paypal receipts that clearly show that there items weren't received and that they have been messed around regarding promised refunds that failed to materialize (we are talking weeks of this) forcing them to go down the Paypal recovery route before the deadline passed.

How do you explain that? (A simple question that i hope you don't overlook this time)

_________________________________________________
***THIS PROFILE IS UNMONITORED*** Please contact Darthberizing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
choco_pie
New User
New User
avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: WHO Blackpool-Do not buy online!   Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:25 am

Wahey, it's Mr and Mrs illiterate themselves, too much freedom of speech got the better of you eh? I love it when thieving companies walk right into the lions den because they just can't hold back any more.
I predict it's a bad idea for you. Forums are places of unity, you won't find any sympathy here from the people you've robbed over the years.
Let's have a look at your funny post:

WHO wrote:
[b]OK, enough of this rubbish.
The WHO sends out hundreds of items to hundreds of happy customers EVERY week.

They're the people who actually receive items and don't get robbed from right? Good for them.

WHO wrote:
at the moment we have one very disgruntled customer who we are having a dispute with and also a competitors store who are aslo attacking us.

Who is the disgruntled customer? Not me, a dispute means two people communicate, I gave up speaking to you nearly a month ago. Four months of waiting for your money back kind of makes people seek alternatives.

WHO wrote:
we are an honest business with great customer service and great track record. yes there are a few (very few) customers we have let down and each have been sorted to the best of our knowledge. we are after all only human.
we work hard to maintain integrity and honesty to all our happy customers.

No, you've got this part wrong. See what you do is pretend to be an honest business but in-fact sell stock you don't have. Then you worked out a Paypal proof system whereby if you can keep the customer hanging on for long enough for a re-stock (by way of Cathy calling up and being all nice about) you can get to a stage where people can't file a claim and you get to keep their cash - for free! Smile
Applause for your integrity and honesty right there.

WHO wrote:
again its very easy for you to read a biased review and make up your mind, i dont blame you, i have done the same in the past on others.

Biased review? What, from all these people who have nothing in common except for shopping with you and getting ripped off?

WHO wrote:
But please remember this is really only one very disgruntled customer which we try to amicably sort out his/her problem but they are just abusive and angry for no reason and un-co-operative. and we have all documentation from trading standards to prove we are doing our best to amicably sort this. maybe there is something else unhappy in his life and he feels better taking it out on us.

Angry for no-reason... Yeah, I suppose when you take someone's money and not give it back that's not really a cause for upset, you're right. My bad.
Un-cooperative? What about? Asking for a refund over and over, calling you up regularly to find out why it didn't "go in last night"?
Do you want to know how to get someone's cooperation (which is a stupid turn of phrase anyway, it should be you who's cooperating, not us) - you give them what belongs to them.
Up to now I have... no, nothing in my paypal account. You still have my £90, and I'm still going to do you legally good and proper.
You have done nothing with Trading Standards, don't lie. They're well aware of my case and anyone else's who have called regarding your services (or disservices, depending how you look at it.)
You can't show evidence of proof of refund because it doesn't exist, and if you had they would have contacted me about it immediately for further information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
choco_pie
New User
New User
avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: WHO Blackpool-Do not buy online!   Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:27 am

WHO wrote:
the other is a store who tries to pretend to be a branch of ours, ie makes his customer think he is part of our chain, which he is not. and thus has been caught out and is lashing back at us. he has systematically gone around the fan sites bad mouthing us under differant guises and asking some of his friendly customers to comment on them as seen by this very forum. even a dismissed member of staff has been enrolled. this is being taken up by our legal team.

What, there's another store selling similar goods? Great, can you raise your hand please so we can all buy from you instead! In the event we might actually get what we pay for, I'm willing to take a punt.


WHO wrote:
i cannot and will not discuss individual cases or names in a public forum, we have far to much integrity to do so. so please dont ask/comment about them as they wont be replied to.

if anyone has a paticular problem with us please email us at whoblackpool@btconnect.com and we will do our best to solve your problem as quickly as possible.

There you go folks, an email address that will do nothing to resolve your issues because you can email them on that address or phone them on this number: 01253 295818

And if it involves giving you back what they owe you, you won't get very far.

WHO wrote:
for those who just attack us for no reason bar jealousy or anger then please look at yourself before you throw stones as your not just "having a lark" your jeapordising jobs.

No, carry right on. Jeopardising the entire company would be a good idea, that way figure collectors will have one less black hole to worry about. For the good of the community, the sooner these guys disappear the better.

WHO wrote:
for those people reading this thread from scratch , welcome , please read and then re-read all comments befoe you make a opinion.

Sure, do it.

WHO wrote:
as anyone who has ever been in the store in Blackpool will tell you it's a fun happy family-friendly place and strives on customer service and recognition and has won numerous awards for such.

Most of which were written by the staff. Bravo!

AND SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST:

WHO wrote:
hello the reason being we have offered to refund, offered to re-supply the lost stock but he just blow's up and likes to scream and shout no matter what you say, hence his 2 diff id's on this very thread. the buyer is just unreasonable and abusive for no reason hence my quote of "maybe there is something else unhappy in his life and he feels better taking it out on us
anyway again, im leaving it there as we are taking direct & differeant action.
i thank you for your reply.

Nobody has two different ID's on this thread. You have offered a refund, yes. Have you given a refund? No. Why not?

Why don't you tell us why you haven't given people refunds. You're here now, we're waiting, let's hear it? I didn't want a re-stock, I had waited for that for months on end. You got nice emails and nice phone calls asking for the refund instead.
Didn't happen.
Eventually people get mad - and that's exactly what people should do. Get mad folks, don't sit here and listen to this insulting crap from a disgusting abusive business. "something unhappy in his life and feels better taking it out on us" - what a joke, that you actually have the audacity to come on here and say that in-front of this community after you have been handing out unhappiness to people who put their trust in you as a business.
Shocking. Lets hope your different and direct action doesn't waste more time, because you literally have nothing to play with whatsoever and you know it.

Seriously though folks, no-one here should be naieve enough to believe in this. The public are the ones whose voices on the subject carry the most weight - not some 'enterprise' who crop up to post out of sheer panic that their years worth of scamming are being laid a little too bare for their liking.
Previous page is the contact details for trading standards, if you have ever had a problem with WHOBLACKPOOL for any reason, call them and let them know. It only takes a few minutes.

Thanks for your continued support in this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WHO
New User
New User


Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: WHO Blackpool-Do not buy online!   Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:35 am

thank you, you proved my point exactly.

again i stress anybody read and re-read this thread as it shows up the exact thing i discussed and then make a decision on it.
i leave these boards now but again if anyone has a problem or an order or anything just email whoblackpool@btconnect.com and a member of staff will be happy to assist you.
and again i stress i will not discuss any indivdual cases in a public forum but are happy to if the customer contacts us on the email stated.
i know for a fact a certain person has numerous identities and these will be dealt with legally.

i now leave these boards as its pointless me arguing with the same person in and out and getting nowhere.


may the force be with WHO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
choco_pie
New User
New User
avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: WHO Blackpool-Do not buy online!   Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:19 am

You're off then are you? Great, bye! Good luck with your 'legal' case! alien

WHO wrote:
thank you, you proved my point exactly.

And you proved mine: you have nothing left to say or do. No apologies and no refunds.
Email these guys if you want to hear them waste your time spinning you a load of crap. Stay on the forum if you want to do something about them.

WHO wrote:
may the force be with WHO.


lol! celebrate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Use Account
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4622
Join date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: WHO Blackpool-Do not buy online!   Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:44 am

WHO wrote:
thank you, you proved my point exactly.

again i stress anybody read and re-read this thread as it shows up the exact thing i discussed and then make a decision on it.
i leave these boards now but again if anyone has a problem or an order or anything just email whoblackpool@btconnect.com and a member of staff will be happy to assist you.
and again i stress i will not discuss any indivdual cases in a public forum but are happy to if the customer contacts us on the email stated.
i know for a fact a certain person has numerous identities and these will be dealt with legally.

i now leave these boards as its pointless me arguing with the same person in and out and getting nowhere.


may the force be with WHO.

Well i am the Admin of this forum and i have to say that has to be the biggest cop out i have ever seen!

No one is asking you to give specifics of an individual case or provide any personal details.

Why don't you start by responding to my posts as the Admin of this site?

I invited you to come here and put your side of the argument forward regarding the issues that many of our users have with your company yet still its not something that you have done in any way shape or form yet.

You have not once addressed any of the individual cases i stress multiple individuals! where people have either not been refunded and they have been scammed by fruitless promises that has meant the time window for a Paypal claim has been lost.

Lets for a second look at Marks case (a good trustworthy friend of mine) someone who has multiple emails and correspondence from yourselves promising a refund that never materialized forcing him to action a Paypal Claim just before the deadline to recover his money. What do you have to say regarding this?

Just to add if you duck this particular issue then Mark has kindly sent copies and screen dumps of both the correspondence (emails etc) and the Paypal Claim he was forced to action to recover his money before it was to late. This information has been reviewed by myself and backs up everything Mark has said therefore im asking you to please comment on this.

Jay

_________________________________________________
***THIS PROFILE IS UNMONITORED*** Please contact Darthberizing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
choco_pie
New User
New User
avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: WHO Blackpool-Do not buy online!   Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:00 pm

Hey Jay,

I don't think they have any answers. The fact is there are people still waiting for their money back and they have no intention of giving it back.
I want answers to the questions too, but I can't see that they will ever offer any.

These guys are scammers 100%. Take a look at all the new reviews that have put the 2 start rating up to 4 on reviewcentre:

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews168812.html

A few days ago it was 20% recommended, now it's 70%. Just take one look at all the new 5 star reviews there and you can see by the crap spelling and grammar, he doesn't know how to use big capital letter, that they're all written by the same person. These guys aren't even good at covering their own deceitful traces.
This sort of behaviour is a clear indication as to their 'integrity' - lie, steal and cheat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WHO
New User
New User


Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: WHO Blackpool-Do not buy online!   Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:07 pm

we have not replied as somebody has stated they want to firebom the store so we have been advised not to communicate until this is investigated by the police, and again this shows up certain charcters as their true self, the ratings on the other site have gone up as all the phoney reviews have been removed.
again this very thread goes against the rules and regulations of the very forum it sits in and for an admin to condone it speaks volumes to everybody who reads it.
this is my last post.
i ahve nothing to prove, we are and always will be an honest and strong business.

may the force be with WHO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
avatar

Posts : 1835
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 38
Location : Utah, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: WHO Blackpool-Do not buy online!   Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:39 pm

WHO wrote:
we have not replied as somebody has stated they want to firebom the store so we have been advised not to communicate until this is investigated by the police, and again this shows up certain charcters as their true self, the ratings on the other site have gone up as all the phoney reviews have been removed.
again this very thread goes against the rules and regulations of the very forum it sits in and for an admin to condone it speaks volumes to everybody who reads it.
this is my last post.
i ahve nothing to prove, we are and always will be an honest and strong business.

may the force be with WHO

I think you took that persons post out of context in regards to firebombing your store. However, I would agree that even without the intent, it probably shouldn't have been said.

My take on this whole thing is, that had you not even threatened this forum with legal action from the get go, this thread would have simply dropped to the bottom of the forum and forgotten. By doing all of this, you have actually dragged your name into the mud even further. Jay did the background checks and can verify that every person that has posted about a bad experience with you, are different. Everyone is free to voice their experience with a seller good or bad and that does not go against this forums policy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.powerofthetoys.com
domr2
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-02-02
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: WHO Blackpool-Do not buy online!   Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:42 pm

hmmmm interesting post. what strikes me is the fact that who blackpool never answers a single question. as far as i am concerned i will not become one of their "very satisfied customers"! popcorn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WHO
New User
New User


Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: WHO Blackpool-Do not buy online!   Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:47 pm

actually it was not the post in here it was one of several telephoned calls, recorded telpehone calls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
domr2
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-02-02
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: WHO Blackpool-Do not buy online!   Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:55 pm

who: if i could provide you with a strategic advice (for free!) you should address some of the questions raised here instead of avoiding them. it is public relations 101. :idea:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Use Account
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4622
Join date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: WHO Blackpool-Do not buy online!   Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:56 pm

WHO wrote:
we have not replied as somebody has stated they want to firebom the store so we have been advised not to communicate until this is investigated by the police, and again this shows up certain charcters as their true self, the ratings on the other site have gone up as all the phoney reviews have been removed.
again this very thread goes against the rules and regulations of the very forum it sits in and for an admin to condone it speaks volumes to everybody who reads it.
this is my last post.
i ahve nothing to prove, we are and always will be an honest and strong business.

may the force be with WHO

I haven't condoned anything on way or the other this is an open forum where people have the right to an opinion.

All i have done is ask you a number of very simple questions which you have chosen to ignore.

Your responses (or lack of) speaks volumes so i don't see the point of repeating the questions any further as you clearly cant answer them.

Jay

_________________________________________________
***THIS PROFILE IS UNMONITORED*** Please contact Darthberizing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
avatar

Posts : 1763
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 52
Location : England UK

PostSubject: Re: WHO Blackpool-Do not buy online!   Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:43 pm

Ive followed this with interest and its a very familiar story, people out of pocket - seller trying to cover his ass (not doin a very good job of it either!), now if i were you i would have got in touch with these people via PM and organised some refunds to them, its clear to me your just trying to save your company name and fob people off.

Your reputation is tarnished yet you have offered nothing but excuses to the guys, shame on yourselves and your lack of customer support, you could have ended all this with one post yet pussyfooted around and basically shot yourself in the foot (umpteen times!)

Cough up or fuck off!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
avatar

Posts : 843
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 44
Location : Accrington,UK

PostSubject: Re: WHO Blackpool-Do not buy online!   Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:50 pm

Jay,

You will never receive a meaningful answer from these people as they have ducked,dived,dodged & swerved every perfectly legitimate & reasonable question you have put to them! Rolling Eyes

As you have said,this speaks volumes about the kind of people WHO Blackpool are & the way they operate their business as they have no excuse for their blatant scamming behaviour,especially regarding my experience with them!

I find it amusing that WHO Blackpool are trying to portray themselves as the victim in these unfortunate events & refuse to take responsibility for their own actions but as we have seen many times,this is typical scammer behaviour where they try to blame everybody but themselves for their current predicament!

Pathetic really!!!

I see that WHO Blackpool NO longer take Paypal as a payment option for their online store & only accept cheques & postal orders.I wonder WHY that is?????

Jay,many thanks to you & all the other forum members for your continued support regarding this matter & i hope the other people who weren't as fortunate as myself in receiving a refund & are still owed money by this disgrace of a company manage to eventually get their money back via Trading Standards or other means! Very Happy

Mark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
choco_pie
New User
New User
avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: WHO Blackpool-Do not buy online!   Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:21 pm

Lol, someone actually phoned up threatening to firebomb the store?! Very Happy

You must have really ripped that person off (for the record I did nothing of the sort, the obvious joke made on this thread was the only mention I'm aware of.)

Mark, they'll get what they deserve. All the stuff about police, legal, investigations is a total load of baloney trying to put people off - there are literally NO grounds whatsoever for them to attempt anything of the sort. In-fact, getting authorities involved is the fastest way to flush the entire business down the toilet and they know it.

The sad thing is, we're all expecting them to pop up here with some kind of answer as to where all our money is, and why they have behaved this way to customers - but we'll never get anything from them without some kind of legal action because they're too stubborn and too short-sighted to realise that they're in the wrong.

They actually think that they're the victims in some warped way, which is an utter joke.

Mark, you have a pm on the way buddy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roussimoff
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer


Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: WHO Blackpool-Do not buy online!   Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:40 pm

thinking

Well then....after reading the full contents of this thread.....hmmmmmmmmm........


At the risk of being thought of as a crude, loud-mouthed, obnixious yank, I would just like to say that I believe "Who Blackpool" to be a flat-out scammer....plain as the snoot on my face. doh

Sorry man, but your "replies" to said allegations are sounding more and more like horse shit as you write them....I have BEEN jerked off on-line, (No no, not THAT way guys...sheeesh...I would NEVER condone pornography!! 🐷 ) and I have to say pally, you sound like the 'cat that got the cream' as the old timers used to say. Seems to me like the guy(s) just want things made RIGHT, how is that "discussing personal or individial business"? I am sorry to the folks that were screwed over by this "business", I hope it all works out, I truly do...though sadly, with these types it rarely does.... Neutral Again, mayhaps I am a "thick yank" here, but it goes like this in the real world:

" 'Scuse me mam...my steak is a little over-done...could you fix this please, thanks!"

"Sure thing sir, sorry about that...I'll have your new steak in a few hon!"

See, wasnt that easy? And who SAYS that Americans dont have a good grasp on basic commerce skills?!? Wink thinking

Ah well, just my three cents...or quid as it were...

I have far more important things to do now.........................There is a Benny Hill marathon on tonight and I have a case of pints to kill!

Regards,

Andre
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: WHO Blackpool-Do not buy online!   Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:36 am

WHO wrote:
OK, enough of this rubbish.
The WHO sends out hundreds of items to hundreds of happy customers EVERY week.
at the moment we have one very disgruntled customer who we are having a dispute with and also a competitors store who are aslo attacking us.
we are an honest business with great customer service and great track record. yes there are a few (very few) customers we have let down and each have been sorted to the best of our knowledge. we are after all only human.
we work hard to maintain integrity and honesty to all our happy customers.

again its very easy for you to read a biased review and make up your mind, i dont blame you, i have done the same in the past on others.

But please remember this is really only one very disgruntled customer which we try to amicably sort out his/her problem but they are just abusive and angry for no reason and un-co-operative. and we have all documentation from trading standards to prove we are doing our best to amicably sort this. maybe there is something else unhappy in his life and he feels better taking it out on us.


the other is a store who tries to pretend to be a branch of ours, ie makes his customer think he is part of our chain, which he is not. and thus has been caught out and is lashing back at us. he has systematically gone around the fan sites bad mouthing us under differant guises and asking some of his friendly customers to comment on them as seen by this very forum. even a dismissed member of staff has been enrolled. this is being taken up by our legal team.

i cannot and will not discuss individual cases or names in a public forum, we have far to much integrity to do so. so please dont ask/comment about them as they wont be replied to.

if anyone has a paticular problem with us please email us at whoblackpool@btconnect.com and we will do our best to solve your problem as quickly as possible.

for those who just attack us for no reason bar jealousy or anger then please look at yourself before you throw stones as your not just "having a lark" your jeapordising jobs.

for those people reading this thread from scratch , welcome , please read and then re-read all comments befoe you make a opinion.
as anyone who has ever been in the store in Blackpool will tell you it's a fun happy family-friendly place and strives on customer service and recognition and has won numerous awards for such.

peace and love to all fellow collectors and sci-fi nuts like myself.

WHO


WWW.WHOBLACKPOOL.COM
For all your TV, Movie and Fantasy Merchandise.


Ooooh don't you sound sincere? I nearly believed it for a minute.

Then I remembered how Cathy didn't return my calls and, for 6 weeks, constantly lied to me about deliveries, refunds and costs.

I'm not interested in your claim of having 'a great track record and great customer service', just the extremely poor service I was subjected to.

Is there any particular reason why you now only accept cheques and postal orders for online purchases? No credit cards or Paypal?
Odd how the only two payment methods you now accept do not give the buyer the protection that Paypal and credit cards offer.


Personally I hope you go the same way as Kaled Ltd.
Back to top Go down
 

WHO Blackpool-Do not buy online!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

 Similar topics

-
» [Ref] Wargames Painting and Modelling: Online Hobby Magazine
» Some neat 'vintage' online catalogs
» Free Online Quilting Magazine
» do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??
» Big Harbor Freight ONLINE coupon?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Watch Out Section
-