The Imperial Gunnery Forum


International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum
 
HomeTIG.comFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | .
 

 eBay issues!! thegame-sw

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
thegame
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:42 am

Pat, Do you never receive the money? Please ... I am very polite with you. I returned the money to you. Yesterday I send you a document where you see the resolution of the case. Do you need that the reimbursement publishes of paypal?




@RetroRewindToys wrote:
Well as the OP of this thread it was opened because my item was never received nor was my money refunded to me. This was to alert my fellow collectors, which is the point of this thread. Whether you don't like his prices or you had a great experience with him, I did not. I am all about second chances, but since I have never received an apology, or the figure, or the money...it's kind of hard to give a second chance to someone who has made no effort to justify one. I'm sorry but I have given this guy the benefit of the doubt. I have PM's from Lee & Wolff both stating how Sergio is a good seller & I need to give it more time (which I did). I purchased this figure in January & opened my Watch Out in March. I think I did my part in waiting. I also want to add that I never received my money back. Instead I received a credit for the purchase price on my eBay account almost 5 months later. Sergio claims he refunded my money to eBay, & from there I guess it didn't find it's way back to me (?). I have never heard of this before from eBay & I still don't understand why I wasn't refunded if that is how it really happened. Regardless, refunding is not the responsibility of the buyer.
I want nothing more then to put all this in the past, which is where it was until yesterday...







Back to top Go down
View user profile
thegame
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:43 am

Many thanks bro

@javiswspain wrote:
Hi All,
I am friend with Sergio, everybody knows, is not a secret
We ALL can do mistakes in the past, some mistakes are intentional and some others are not.As far as i know Sergio, had some issues which involved the post service and sometimes he is "slowshipper", but thats not an excuse.He refund ALL the money to the buyers WITHOUT QUESTIONs AND NOT PAYPAL .After the figures were returned to Sergio , he listed them again, and the figures were sold for less than a 3th part of its inicial price.He is trying to clean his name if this were neccesry by doing the things right.I think everybody is worth of a second chance, as many before, even when his fault is smaller.
Sergio have been REALLY ripped off many times and , and i cant see any "Watch out" thread starded by him.Its worth to star threads like this if the person in question scamed you to alert others, but what i cant understand are complains from people who didnt even bought from him or that a friend had an issue, i am not attking anybody , THIS IS A FACT,please dont take me wrong.
Sergio have no neccesity to stole money from nobody to eat or for fun or resell the figures or keeping the figures for his collection becouse he is not collector anymor. The money is not the problem with this guy, i can swear you ALL.He have collected for fun an now is a simple dealer.He knows his stuff, he SET THE PRICES HE WANT TO, if you think those prices are to high or to low or the description of the item IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU,you are free to ask him and then buying from him or not, i think thats fine.So Please do not blame yourself or others becouse you cant or you dont want to affront his prices,live and let live. If you think the figures he is listing are not what you think they are , its simply, pass on it.May i ask,Is not possible that, Maybe, the figures he listed are really what he said and you dont know yet?.I can see every day LOADS of figures listed on ebay as i.e PBP´s which arent PBP´s and i dont open a "watch out "thread for each seller, i simplyly pass on them, as many others do, i am sure.
Thanks

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
avatar

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2009-11-10
Age : 46
Location : Coffs Harbour, Australia

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 am

I'm sorry Sergio, i do not believe you could not cancel the ebay auction. People cancel them all the time. You cancelled a heap yourself after they had bids on them shortly after. It was not a time related issue either, there were days left on the auction. Bad form imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thegame
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:51 am

Tim .... are you disliked why I did not remove the figure that you wanted?

...Josh, here you have your response


@Tank1252 wrote:
I'm sorry Sergio, i do not believe you could not cancel the ebay auction. People cancel them all the time. You cancelled a heap yourself after they had bids on them shortly after. It was not a time related issue either, there were days left on the auction. Bad form imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thegame
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 am

Hello all,

Pat, yesterday I tried to clarify personally everything and I demonstrated you that the rembuirsement was made for me, not ebay. Ebay close the cases when buyer or seller want. Your message.... I do not understand it.
I never entered the forum for lack of time. I do not have my rancor. To you not.
You spent it badly with this transaction but you should have believed me. Then you have said barbarities and have been called me a liar. The only one that has lied are you (for ignorance) For this motive exclusively I do not want that anybody judges you now as a liar.
I am going to publish the closed case of ebay and the resolution. here appears like I close the case doing to you the payment of 320 pounds of the purchase. Four persons (trolls of ebay and from forums) that have joined the defamations I hope that they apologize some day. These people are bad, lying and a coward.
A lot of Many envious people attacked me. There are people who cannot buy my figures and to attack me. Thankfully they are four persons .... my sales in ebay and out of ebay are excellent. Pat. I do not have rancor with you. I wait that you neither.

Finally, With this transaction I lost 250 pounds (remember, I returned the money to you, not ebay). I ended much worse than you, do not you believe? I sold the figure for 320 pounds and when returned the agency of transport sold it for 165 Euros.... A pernicious business.

Regards





@RetroRewindToys wrote:
Well as the OP of this thread it was opened because my item was never received nor was my money refunded to me. This was to alert my fellow collectors, which is the point of this thread. Whether you don't like his prices or you had a great experience with him, I did not. I am all about second chances, but since I have never received an apology, or the figure, or the money...it's kind of hard to give a second chance to someone who has made no effort to justify one. I'm sorry but I have given this guy the benefit of the doubt. I have PM's from Lee & Wolff both stating how Sergio is a good seller & I need to give it more time (which I did). I purchased this figure in January & opened my Watch Out in March. I think I did my part in waiting. I also want to add that I never received my money back. Instead I received a credit for the purchase price on my eBay account almost 5 months later. Sergio claims he refunded my money to eBay, & from there I guess it didn't find it's way back to me (?). I have never heard of this before from eBay & I still don't understand why I wasn't refunded if that is how it really happened. Regardless, refunding is not the responsibility of the buyer.
I want nothing more then to put all this in the past, which is where it was until yesterday...







Back to top Go down
View user profile
RetroRewindToys
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 296
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 42
Location : Reading, PA

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:14 am

@thegame wrote:
Pat, Do you never receive the money? Please ... I am very polite with you. I returned the money to you. Yesterday I send you a document where you see the resolution of the case. Do you need that the reimbursement publishes of paypal?

@RetroRewindToys wrote:
Well as the OP of this thread it was opened because my item was never received nor was my money refunded to me. This was to alert my fellow collectors, which is the point of this thread. Whether you don't like his prices or you had a great experience with him, I did not. I am all about second chances, but since I have never received an apology, or the figure, or the money...it's kind of hard to give a second chance to someone who has made no effort to justify one. I'm sorry but I have given this guy the benefit of the doubt. I have PM's from Lee & Wolff both stating how Sergio is a good seller & I need to give it more time (which I did). I purchased this figure in January & opened my Watch Out in March. I think I did my part in waiting. I also want to add that I never received my money back. Instead I received a credit for the purchase price on my eBay account almost 5 months later. Sergio claims he refunded my money to eBay, & from there I guess it didn't find it's way back to me (?). I have never heard of this before from eBay & I still don't understand why I wasn't refunded if that is how it really happened. Regardless, refunding is not the responsibility of the buyer.
I want nothing more then to put all this in the past, which is where it was until yesterday...




Wow, so let's address this now 11 months later since it's obviously convenient for YOU. No I have NEVER received a refund, I received a credit on eBay. Tell us all why you refunded eBay & not me then, I for one am dying to know. How does that even make sense? I paid you so you refund eBay? Huh? Let's be real for just a second, you screwed me 11 months ago & only now you care about the resolution? Why is that? Is it because you just joined TIG & this was thrown in your face almost immediately?
I never received any document, so as usual, I have no idea what you are even talking about. You should try acting like an adult instead of a pompous ass & actually take responsibility for your actions. But instead you chose to hide behind excuses, which you seem to have a ton of. You have assumed NO blame in this, hell you aren't even man enough to apologize...not once in 11 months. I am sorry but I am not going to keep having this same conversation over & over again. It took me almost 3 months to get this credit & countless hours of my time on the phone. This was the worst transaction I have ever had & you provided no assistance whatsoever. I'll be damned if I am going to go through this shit again to benefit you.


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.retrorewindtoys.com
thegame
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:24 am

This is incredible...

Ok

@RetroRewindToys wrote:
@thegame wrote:
Pat, Do you never receive the money? Please ... I am very polite with you. I returned the money to you. Yesterday I send you a document where you see the resolution of the case. Do you need that the reimbursement publishes of paypal?

@RetroRewindToys wrote:
Well as the OP of this thread it was opened because my item was never received nor was my money refunded to me. This was to alert my fellow collectors, which is the point of this thread. Whether you don't like his prices or you had a great experience with him, I did not. I am all about second chances, but since I have never received an apology, or the figure, or the money...it's kind of hard to give a second chance to someone who has made no effort to justify one. I'm sorry but I have given this guy the benefit of the doubt. I have PM's from Lee & Wolff both stating how Sergio is a good seller & I need to give it more time (which I did). I purchased this figure in January & opened my Watch Out in March. I think I did my part in waiting. I also want to add that I never received my money back. Instead I received a credit for the purchase price on my eBay account almost 5 months later. Sergio claims he refunded my money to eBay, & from there I guess it didn't find it's way back to me (?). I have never heard of this before from eBay & I still don't understand why I wasn't refunded if that is how it really happened. Regardless, refunding is not the responsibility of the buyer.
I want nothing more then to put all this in the past, which is where it was until yesterday...




Wow, so let's address this now 11 months later since it's obviously convenient for YOU. No I have NEVER received a refund, I received a credit on eBay. Tell us all why you refunded eBay & not me then, I for one am dying to know. How does that even make sense? I paid you so you refund eBay? Huh? Let's be real for just a second, you screwed me 11 months ago & only now you care about the resolution? Why is that? Is it because you just joined TIG & this was thrown in your face almost immediately?
I never received any document, so as usual, I have no idea what you are even talking about. You should try acting like an adult instead of a pompous ass & actually take responsibility for your actions. But instead you chose to hide behind excuses, which you seem to have a ton of. You have assumed NO blame in this, hell you aren't even man enough to apologize...not once in 11 months. I am sorry but I am not going to keep having this same conversation over & over again. It took me almost 3 months to get this credit & countless hours of my time on the phone. This was the worst transaction I have ever had & you provided no assistance whatsoever. I'll be damned if I am going to go through this shit again to benefit you.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
avatar

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2009-11-10
Age : 46
Location : Coffs Harbour, Australia

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:29 am

@thegame wrote:
Tim .... are you disliked why I did not remove the figure that you wanted?

...Josh, here you have your response


@Tank1252 wrote:
I'm sorry Sergio, i do not believe you could not cancel the ebay auction. People cancel them all the time. You cancelled a heap yourself after they had bids on them shortly after. It was not a time related issue either, there were days left on the auction. Bad form imo.


Yes i disliked it. We agreed a price, then you stalled & eventually came out with a lame excuse that ebay wouldn't let you cancel the auction. If you changed your mind over the price we agreed, you should have been man enough to say so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thegame
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:33 am

he obtained it in March....

Now he changes the history... Before it was ebay .... now nobody. This guy is incredible.

@DarthStanley wrote:
I'm glad that you're getting your refund Pat! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thegame
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:35 am

Tim ... I do not remove the figure. I could not. And if it had finished the auction below your offer?


@Tank1252 wrote:
@thegame wrote:
Tim .... are you disliked why I did not remove the figure that you wanted?

...Josh, here you have your response


@Tank1252 wrote:
I'm sorry Sergio, i do not believe you could not cancel the ebay auction. People cancel them all the time. You cancelled a heap yourself after they had bids on them shortly after. It was not a time related issue either, there were days left on the auction. Bad form imo.


Yes i disliked it. We agreed a price, then you stalled & eventually came out with a lame excuse that ebay wouldn't let you cancel the auction. If you changed your mind over the price we agreed, you should have been man enough to say so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RetroRewindToys
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 296
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 42
Location : Reading, PA

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:35 am




I also have a few screenshots saved...just saying. Unfortunately that refund never came. I guess I should have kept a screen shot of the credit...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.retrorewindtoys.com
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor


Posts : 1545
Join date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:38 am

Is that because he could provide proof of postage to eBay, Pat? Don't they issue the refund money if neither the seller or buyer are at fault? I thought that's what they did anyway. But then that can't be right, if Sergio says he issued the refund. Or maybe it was to dow ith the way that you payed in the first place. You said 3 differnt methods were used? scratch



Last edited by Josh on Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thegame
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:38 am

James, I Have demonstrated that I made the reimbursement and that this guy lies. He continues lying (now it changes the history) does no moderator do anything?

@aussiejames wrote:
Shit Pat, I didn't realise the Paypal claim 45 days had expired. I too had a huge shipping delay from Sergio, fingers crossed you get sorted soon.

edit. new ebay name? solance4ever Arose Vintage Toys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor


Posts : 1545
Join date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:42 am

You may not be aware, but this is an older thread that was bumped up a couple of days ago, Sergio. Pat was done with this back in March by the looks of it.
I think things are starting to get a little confusing here. I don't know Sergio either guys, but I can see that his English is not as good as Javi's for a start. Try not to let things just get lost in translation here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RetroRewindToys
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 296
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 42
Location : Reading, PA

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:52 am

All you have demonstrated is that you're an incredible self-absorbed asshole. I am done talking to you about this, this happened in January & only now do you care. What does that tell you? Show me a screen shot of you sending the refund to my email...you can't because it doesn't exist. Want to call me a liar? Go ahead, your opinion means nothing to me. Can you tell me why you provided a fake tracking number? Got anything for that? Actually I don't care, I am not stressing myself out for you - honestly, you don't deserve anymore of my attention. I got a credit on my eBay acct. for the purchase price & you got to keep the figure & sell it to someone else. It's over for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.retrorewindtoys.com
thegame
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:59 am

Josh .... there is no problem. In a few days I will return hereabouts. This gentleman lies shamelessly. Do not be realize that he is absent to the honor of two companies: ebay (a monster) and Me (very small company). Soon you will have news Pat. I have tried good being with you. You have continued lying...

...More soon

@Josh wrote:
You may not be aware, but this is an older thread that was bumped up a couple of days ago, Sergio. Pat was done with this back in March by the looks of it.
I think things are starting to get a little confusing here. I don't know Sergio either guys, but I can see that his English is not as good as Javi's for a start. Try not to let things just get lost in translation here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thegame
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:03 am

Pat, the tracking was legitimate but it did not have reading. 3 sending got lost. I do not lie.
I have not been a missing year. But I have had the most serious personal problems. Because of it I sold my collection.
You have committed a gigantic mistake.
Now already I will not be who concludes this lie.
I'm Sorry

@RetroRewindToys wrote:
All you have demonstrated is that you're an incredible self-absorbed asshole. I am done talking to you about this, this happened in January & only now do you care. What does that tell you? Show me a screen shot of you sending the refund to my email...you can't because it doesn't exist. Want to call me a liar? Go ahead, your opinion means nothing to me. Can you tell me why you provided a fake tracking number? Got anything for that? Actually I don't care, I am not stressing myself out for you - honestly, you don't deserve anymore of my attention. I got a credit on my eBay acct. for the purchase price & you got to keep the figure & sell it to someone else. It's over for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thegame
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:13 am

You received 320 pounds across ebay that I paid them to you. Is it true? Or not?

You think the response well.


@RetroRewindToys wrote:
All you have demonstrated is that you're an incredible self-absorbed asshole. I am done talking to you about this, this happened in January & only now do you care. What does that tell you? Show me a screen shot of you sending the refund to my email...you can't because it doesn't exist. Want to call me a liar? Go ahead, your opinion means nothing to me. Can you tell me why you provided a fake tracking number? Got anything for that? Actually I don't care, I am not stressing myself out for you - honestly, you don't deserve anymore of my attention. I got a credit on my eBay acct. for the purchase price & you got to keep the figure & sell it to someone else. It's over for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor


Posts : 1545
Join date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:22 am

LOL. Now I am getting negatives. Some of you are fucked in the head, plain and simple. Not to mention weak as piss.

Not surprising people like to hide behind that option though. lol! lol!

Would really like to see how quick some of you fucken tight arses are to refund $500 dollars. Would be like pulling fucking teeth from some of you...especially if you knew you had sent the item.


Hit me again bitches. I ain't here to tongue arse. Will leave that up to some of you desperado's


Back to top Go down
View user profile
thegame
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:28 am

I am sorry about my English ... it is very bad... At all time was speaking about Pat, OK?

Cheers

@Josh wrote:
You may not be aware, but this is an older thread that was bumped up a couple of days ago, Sergio. Pat was done with this back in March by the looks of it.
I think things are starting to get a little confusing here. I don't know Sergio either guys, but I can see that his English is not as good as Javi's for a start. Try not to let things just get lost in translation here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
avatar

Posts : 7048
Join date : 2010-05-07
Age : 46
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:55 am

Ok guys, it seems you are having a nice conversation here...

My eyes are hurting from all the red bars in the top right corners. Negging each other probably doesn't bring the solution. Just try to avoid it.

I am not familiair with the posted screen dumps, so allow me to ask a few stupid questions.


From this screen I understand Pat got a refund from ebay. Right?




So what does this screen say? It says "Case is closed. Payment made". By whom?






Back to top Go down
View user profile http://TantiveXI.com
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor


Posts : 1545
Join date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:58 am

Don't think you're getting away without a red bar lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
avatar

Posts : 7048
Join date : 2010-05-07
Age : 46
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:59 am

@Josh wrote:
LOL. Now I am getting negatives.


Hey Josh, also happened to me.

Look: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t5147-response-to-sergio-thegame-sw-in-the-poch-pbp-discussion-thread#83818

Just ignore.

EDIT: Oh indeed, I got another one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://TantiveXI.com
thegame
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:02 am

Marco....I close the case paying 320 pounds to this boy. Instead of doing it across paypal it was done for ebay. Only a seller or a buyer can close a case

@Dr Dengar wrote:
Ok guys, it seems you are having a nice conversation here...

My eyes are hurting from all the red bars in the top right corners. Negging each other probably doesn't bring the solution. Just try to avoid it.

I am not familiair with the posted screen dumps, so allow me to ask a few stupid questions.


From this screen I understand Pat got a refund from ebay. Right?




So what does this screen say? It says "Case is closed. Payment made". By whom?






Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor


Posts : 1545
Join date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:07 am

@Dr Dengar wrote:
@Josh wrote:
LOL. Now I am getting negatives.


Hey Josh, also happened to me.

Look: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t5147-response-to-sergio-thegame-sw-in-the-poch-pbp-discussion-thread#83818

Just ignore.

EDIT: Oh indeed, I got another one.

Well I could go through all the old posts of some of the tosses around here and start adding some red action. But I will save that for when I am really bored. What a Face

I gave you one for a laugh...the one above. What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 

eBay issues!! thegame-sw

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Found this posting on ebay...
» Crikey! Back issues
» Ebay purchase
» Mordheim Rulebook on ebay
» Real weird issues with 94 LT1 Roadmaster sedan

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Watch Out Section
-