Share | .

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:06 am

Great pics again Andrew cheers

Looks like there might be some mystery Tiggy backstory here... Tiggy (once again surrounded by alcohol drinking ) considers going undercover as an International lawyer/investigator type to expose the case of the missing kids kidnapped by a rogue Speeder Bike division...

Something like that or I'm watching too much TV lol!

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:31 am

Considering his age I would have thought Tiggy would be a bit more careful on the alcohol, but then he is on a world tour must be the rock n roll life style.

I was watching the weather up there the other day on the news, shocking really and it seems to be happening more often. Hope you and everyone else stay safe.

Oh on a side note if your trying to get access to your child good luck, hope you get the result you are after.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Section 8
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:49 am

Luckily not really been any flooding in my immediate area. Is worse a little further north. Still has rained every day for a month. I've barely been outside the house to take Tiggy on any adventures.

Thanks Gorneesh. She has been abducted to Australia by a being from the dark side of the force. Shame tiggy has arrived in such somber times.

Defo been watching too much TV, Artoo. Although could be put forward for a spin off. Be great to see a SW film based around a Biker Scout adventure. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.familytreeman.co.uk
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:49 pm

Any news on your daughter? Hope she has returned in time for Christmas. That would be awesome, but with it having government involvement I doubt it was that fast.

I have caviar dreams and McDonald's pockets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:22 pm

Any more news on your daughter? Is Tiggy still around?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:26 pm

any updates??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Section 8
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:41 pm

Sorry about the lack of posts and holding on to Tiggy for so long. There is no rushing the courts and has gone on way longer than expected and my daughter still not been returned. Good news is that my wife has so far failed in attempts to keep Matilda in Australia and am just awaiting the court order for my daughters return to the UK. No idea how long this will even take so I will pass on Tiggy to the next lucky chap and put my name at the bottom the list again.

It is a shame Tiggy won't get the meet my daughter who is a big Star Wars fan and would have loved being part of his story. I'm confident one day it will happen.

Despite the lack of Tiggy adventures, I still managed to keep up one Tiggy tradition. I won't mention any names, but thank EJ who was more than happy to get her kit off for Tiggy.  lol!

Thanks to all the well wishers and thanks for your patience. I wish Tiggy a safe trip to his next destination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.familytreeman.co.uk
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:50 pm

Sorry Andrew, he can return so I will place you back on the list. There was one person after you, but I am hoping others here in the US (Matt and Bill) will want to take him on some adventures. In the meantime I sent you a pm.

If anyone in the USA wants tiggy after I get Eric to answer again let me know.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:17 am

This is the current list as it stands.  

Mastertyvokka (confirmed a while back but hasn't yet responded again) (in US)
Darthmatt22 (confirmed) (in US)
Section 8 (confirmed he wants again)

Andrew is going to ship tiggy to me since Eric hasn't responded again at this time. Hopefully by the time he arrives in the US I will hear from him or he can go on to see Matt. If anyone else wants on the list from the US let me know. Hoping to get a few people around here and maybe by the time we run through them Andrew will be ready again and tiggy can meet his daughter. cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:21 pm

Andrew, you also managed to uphold Tiggy's other favourite photo tradition - beer drinking Thanks to EJ for being a sport. Also, hope Tiggy can rejoin you and your daughter soon in more happier times and I wish you both well.

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:23 pm

For those curious as to what happened with tiggy, he is in the states now and is on the way to his next adventure as we speak. Tiggy will then take a slight detour to make sure he attends celebration 3, then he is open to anyone who wants on the list. Had one guy on the list also in the states but he hasn't logged in nor responded to messages.
Andrew is also on the list again, but he wanted tiggy back when his daughter could also attend the adventures so need to check with him first after celebration.

If you want tiggy let me know and we can work out the schedule.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:21 pm

[This  is the current list as it stands

Darthmatt22 (confirmed) (in US)
To someone for celebration in uk
Section 8 (confirmed he wants again)
Lobotic (confirmed in uk)
Aussiejames (confirmed way off on the far side of the planet)

@section 8 Andrew after celebration will your daughter be back and would you like tiggy?  Then after you I have mark in the uk also wanting him.  Anyone else shoot me a pm or hit this thread to get on the list.

Last edited by trappedtexan on Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aussiejames
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:34 pm

Tiggy could do with another round of aussie sun Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lobotic
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:20 am

@aussiejames wrote:
Tiggy could do with another round of aussie sun Smile

If there are no objections i am happy to send him onto you AJ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:04 am

Here's a quick update -- Tiggy arrived safe and sound to N.J.!

And I took him out last Wednesday for new comics.  Laughing

The weather's been terrible this week, but I have a couple big things in mind on where to take him once that changes! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lobotic
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:50 am

Man Tiggy has the best life ever king king

cant to see what adventures you have planned for him tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:43 pm

Glad he is back to adventures.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:05 pm

Yay, Tiggy's back in business cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:13 pm

very excited to see more of Tiggy :clap: :clap:

cant wait to see what hes up too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aussiejames
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:37 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:56 am

Drunk adventures! I woke up and found these on my phone! cyclops pirat

Tiggy next to a Four Horsemen shot (Jack, Jameson, Jim, Johnny)

Quick pics at the bars:

8 shots and 7 beers later..

He's still recovering so I let him sleep in:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:51 am

Man I need the life of tiggy. I don't drink (odd since I made shot glasses as a prize for something) but he makes it look fun. And he has had more pairs of boob action than I have in my life for sure. lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:14 pm

Oh, and if anyone wants to know what 8 and a half miles on a bike feels like after a night of drinking, the answer is not fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lobotic
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:01 pm

Tiggy is living life, its good to see him get some cardio after a night like that lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:38 pm

The girls gave Tiggy mixed reactions:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next