Share | .

SW ADVERTISING FROM COMICS & MAGAZINES

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SW ADVERTISING FROM COMICS & MAGAZINES   Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:09 pm

Cheers Matt! When I saw that Parker Bros ad from Alpha Flight ad I got all goosebumpy as I'd never seen that one before, and it seems to show an XWing pilot even though the mission brief is to fly the Millenium Falcon thinking  

Cheers Craigy! Star Wars advertising really turned into one of my big collecting passions these past few years, along with other toy ads and catalogue pages they're interesting little snapshots of the toy and license  history. They're also the next best thing to having the actual toys themselves when funds are tight
lol!

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SW ADVERTISING FROM COMICS & MAGAZINES   Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:55 pm

Harbert. Italy. 1979.

Kenner. Germany. Model kit ad. "Hello craft fans" 1979

UK. Helix stationery competition.

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
View user profile

SW ADVERTISING FROM COMICS & MAGAZINES

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Other Vintage Star Wars Collectables
-