The Imperial Gunnery Forum

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark_Yeo
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set Empty
PostSubject: The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set   The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:08 pm

Hi guys,

The second box following the skinwrapped MOCs cheers has arrived - here are the contents:-

1. Imperial Forces Set Salesman Sample AFA70

The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set ImperialForces-ESB1SalesmanSampleUNPAFAQ70-70-80-85-fullfrontview2 The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set ImperialForces-ESB1SalesmanSampleUNPAFAQ70-70-80-85-fullbackview The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set ImperialForces-ESB1SalesmanSampleUNPAFAQ70-70-80-85-figuresfullview The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set ImperialForces-ESB1SalesmanSampleUNPAFAQ70-70-80-85-COA

Detailed pics are in the photobucket album found here https://s1144.photobucket.com/albums/o489/marky024yeo/Vintage%20Star%20Wars%20Action%20Figures%201977%20-%201985/Kenner%20Special%20Action%20Figure%20Set%20Collection/1980%20Empire%20Strikes%20Back/Imperial%20Forces%20Set%20-%20Salesman%20Sample%20UNP%20AFAQ70/

2. Glasslite Droids full set - except for the Vlix MOC (where are you?)

Thall Joben

The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set ThallJobenGlassliteDroidsP-fullfrontview-1

C-3PO

The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set C-3POGlassliteDroidsP-fullfrontview-1

R2-D2

The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set R2-D2GlassliteDroidsP-fullfrontview-1

Kez Iban

The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set KezIbanGlassliteDroidsP-fullfrontview-1

Kea Moll

The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set KeaMollGlassliteDroidsP-fullfrontview-1

Jord Dusat

The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set JordDusatGlassliteDroidsP-fullfrontview-1

My loose Vlix would have to do for now The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set VlixGlassliteDroids-LooseUKG80-fullfrontview1-1

Enjoy!!

Cheers, Mark
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tundra9
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
tundra9

The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set Empty
PostSubject: Re: The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set   The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:39 pm

Jesus Mark!!! jawdrop jawdrop
This is amazing as always!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set   The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:11 pm

wow. that is some good stuff! Jaw dropping actually
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bootyhunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
bootyhunter

PostSubject: Re: The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set   The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Jealous? not me... lol!
Awesome stuff :Drool:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set   The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:45 pm

Congrats again Mark !! Thanks for sharing the pics cheers

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set   The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:53 am

The Canadian skinwrapped MOCs were going to be a hard act to follow. I thought nothing would amaze me when you are concerned but you've done it again Shocked

The 3 pack salesman sample is the pick of the bunch for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set   The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:10 am

Holy crap, Mark!!! Shocked Shocked Some truly great stuff there. cheers

I read on RS this was your cat's second box.

I am now trying to teach my cat to bring such boxes as well. Sofar with only very limited success.

The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set 06f6788f1a7eed878d13a7cbc933c37f
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://TantiveXI.com
sith jawa
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sith jawa

PostSubject: Re: The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set   The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:14 am

Mark,

Wish my cats brought in that type of stuff. Wow, wow and holy smackers wow.. I simply love your new additions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madbrownz.blogspot.com
Mark_Yeo
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set   The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:36 am

Thanks guys. bounce

Marco - that cat scares me ... officially freaks me out - almost like something from the night of the living dead LOL!!!! affraid

Cheers, Mark
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michifromhell
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set   The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:20 am

The Glasslite Figures are fantastic, congrats on them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set   The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1