HomeTIG.comFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | .

Theforce.net forum for episode 7 is just awful and ruined by the mods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostSubject: Theforce.net forum for episode 7 is just awful and ruined by the mods   Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:11 pm

It looks like a good community wants to communicate their ideas about things they think might be in the movie, like plot, actors, rumours etc etc etc but the mods are just closing threada after thread after threads of topics so much that it is up to the point that it is worthless to even post in there because you know that your thread is going to get closed within a few responses or hours. I have seen many valid threads that generated good discussion just closed out by mods because:

A) redundant
B) i dont like the topic

and so on and so forth.

It looks so much like a censored board now that it is completely retarded.

The mods are lazy too. If the thread appears over and over. They don't even do some sort of sticky and combine the same threads ( like other websites do ) they just plain close your thread and say it is redundant.

A lot of people have opinions and a lot of people have the same opinion and are bound to have the same idea and express them but the forum is just a dictatorship now. It used to be fun but now the mods are flushing you down the toilet the lazy way.

Just sad that it has come to this. Sure it is full of weird people and nutjobs but there are people with genuine interesting conversations that are just plain censored and it just burns me.

I dont know if anyone here has been on the episode 7 forum on that site ( probably some of you know it ) but its not fun anymore.... not because i was locked down on some of my threads but because how the forum is run. just ruined...

cheers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Theforce.net forum for episode 7 is just awful and ruined by the mods   Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:27 pm

Sounds like it sucks ass there. I've never been on Theforce.net. I only post here on TIG and rarely check out RS anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aussiejames
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Theforce.net forum for episode 7 is just awful and ruined by the mods   Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:34 pm

Let's try and keep any negative comments about other forums away from this site please Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostSubject: Re: Theforce.net forum for episode 7 is just awful and ruined by the mods   Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:05 am

NP James, its just that this forum is the biggest place that i know of to talk about episode 7 and its all shot to hell. A shame...

and now back to the show!

:I am stupid:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Theforce.net forum for episode 7 is just awful and ruined by the mods

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1