The Imperial Gunnery Forum

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | .

Vietnam Tom + "the black guy" on the bus fight?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict

PostSubject: Vietnam Tom + "the black guy" on the bus fight?   Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:15 am

This might not be something you guys have seen but I bet those in America would have heard about it.

Interview with Tom -

Interview with "the black guy" AKA Michael -

WTF lol!?

If I am honest, the first time I watched the actual fight I thought, woah that young dude picking on the old guy got what he deserved!

Then after hearing the audio, you can hear the old guy say " how much would it cost for you to spit shine my shoes" LOL

I mean, the poor guy probably was minding his own business then crazy Tom just beats the shit out of him haha

Turns out that Michael is 50 years old!

Seen it? Thoughts? What kind of attention is this getting in the US?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Vietnam Tom + "the black guy" on the bus fight?   Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:51 am

loada bollox in my opinion, not entertainment at all you see crap like that daily in every city
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict

PostSubject: Re: Vietnam Tom + "the black guy" on the bus fight?   Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:15 am

It's got some pretty wide coverage apparently, I guess if it was two 20 year old white kids it wouldn't be such a big issue but its got people talking because its a black guy and a white guy, the white guy being a war veteran.

I don't think its entertainment at all either and the guy interviewing Tom saying "Hey the black guy said he is going to kick your ass do you want a live rematch on TV" is really just doing it for some extra views on his channel or some $$ and not helping anyone..

These things sure get blown up, I guess with youtube, everyone having access to cameras on their phones and the drive to be "Famous" or get those 15 minutes of fame you get this type of thing..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Vietnam Tom + "the black guy" on the bus fight?   Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:44 am

Yeh reminds me of those bumfight vids coverage, uncalled for and cheap sleazy entertainment, defo the 15min fame crap -avoid! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict

PostSubject: Re: Vietnam Tom + "the black guy" on the bus fight?   Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:06 am

Bumfights! LOOL

OMG I remember those being advertised in skate magazines! haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Vietnam Tom + "the black guy" on the bus fight?   Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:44 am

Haha yeh there is some funny stuff but 99% of the time its some poor sod being set up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict

PostSubject: Re: Vietnam Tom + "the black guy" on the bus fight?   Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:53 am

Lol Christ for a while I thought that was a wind up add I didn't realise it was real !

So they paid homeless people to beat each other up? Man..what a world Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict

PostSubject: Re: Vietnam Tom + "the black guy" on the bus fight?   Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:47 am

Sad, sad, sad.
No more comments from me on this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Vietnam Tom + "the black guy" on the bus fight?   Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:35 am

Joe_O wrote:
Lol Christ for a while I thought that was a wind up add I didn't realise it was real !

So they paid homeless people to beat each other up? Man..what a world Rolling Eyes

Yeah homeless people, drop outs, bums and wayward young people were paid to have a fight on cam specifically so the person could add it to You Tube / Internet etc.

Now if you wanna see proper fighting watch some of the UK Gypes Bare Knuckle Fighting events!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict

PostSubject: Re: Vietnam Tom + "the black guy" on the bus fight?   Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:48 am

Yeah i used to go to the Derby at Epsom races every year.....to watch the pykies brawl in the car park.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa

PostSubject: Re: Vietnam Tom + "the black guy" on the bus fight?   Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:01 am

It's hard to hear the audio at parts but I've got to say that Michael was certainly the antagonist. I mean the bearded guy got up and moved away! Michael had no idea what he was up against and that bullshit radio interview where he was claiming he just wanted to sit and talk is a joke.

My 2 cents is he got what he sorely deserved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com

Vietnam Tom + "the black guy" on the bus fight?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1