The Imperial Gunnery Forum

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | .

The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:18 am

Feel free to use this forum for all Ledy related chat, comparisons, queries, guide talk, variants etc etc, this is where everyone can really help, pool the knowledge Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:54 am

@The Admiral wrote:
Feel free to use this forum for all Ledy related chat, comparisons, queries, guide talk, variants etc etc, this is where everyone can really help, pool the knowledge Smile

As Rob said lads we welcome as much help regading knowledge advice etc as possible.

A huge thank you to our other site Admin RebelChris who has worked tirelessly on the technical
side of this project and has had to deal with me constantly pushing to work out a way round the
Many stumbling blocks we had building the web code and fitting it to PBPBB.

Now the technical areas have been cracked we will be pushing to add as many figures as possible
Overe the coming months Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b4nth4
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:05 am

@jaymassive619 wrote:

A huge thank you to our other site Admin RebelChris who has worked tirelessly on the technical
side of this project and has had to deal with me constantly pushing to work out a way round the
Many stumbling blocks we had building the web code and fitting it to PBPBB.

PBPBB...is that a new Spanish release bulletin board code? Wink So hard to keep up with all the variations in star wars, now theyre coming out in programming too Rolling Eyes

Seriously though - setting up what you have within the confines of bb code is great stuff, whether its php, PBP, Toltoys or whatever!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:06 am

@The Admiral wrote:
Heres some info were still researching if anyone can help out ...

Cardback info: which figures were on cards that used negative backs and which were on both types), we have a list were working from if you can help then request this list via PM and well send it over for you to add to Smile

Extra blurb: Some info in text format relating to various Ledy figures like its history/release etc.

A photo of the Ledy Factory Smile

The templates are upgradable as we go, if you think something needs changed or added that can aid fellow collectors or enhance the guide further then do take one step forward and talk with us Smile

As Rob said, any help with cardbacks, descriptions, variations, etc. is MUCH appreciated.

If anyone is experiencing any technical issues with the guide, please feel free to shoot me a PM. Like Jay said, we need to get all the bugs worked out as we go along. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:22 pm

hi,glad to be a member, this site rocks.i was just browsing the lily ledy guide thread and i saw a very imformative page on the ledy luke jedi.i was wondering if there was more or did i miss something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:26 pm

@vintageSWfan wrote:
hi,glad to be a member, this site rocks.i was just browsing the lily ledy guide thread and i saw a very imformative page on the ledy luke jedi.i was wondering if there was more or did i miss something.

Hi Dan thanks for the kind comments and welcome to the TIG forum Smile

The only figure on the guide at the moment is the Luke Jedi Figure.

It has taken months of work writing the HTML code to create the system you see there and we have finally got it cracked at the weekend Smile

Rest assured many more more figures are going to be added over the coming weeks Wink

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:28 pm

No you didn't miss anything. The guide is still a work in progress from what Josh_T told me a moment ago.
Edit: Your too fast Jay. Laughing

By the way, welcome . Glad to have you here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:28 pm

Hi m8y, welcome to TIG, youve just joined as weve lauched the guide, Luke is the first up and was the test bed for the layout, we should go through them a bit quicker now, just look in where the Luke Nameplate is and new ones will be added there as and when ready Smile

Any queries about specific Ledy ID etc can also be done on here should you be seeking help or advice or just a general blah, join in Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:31 pm

wow, thank you guy's for the friendly invite. i already like this site1000%.great to be apart of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:35 pm

@vintageSWfan wrote:
wow, thank you guy's for the friendly invite. i already like this site1000%.great to be apart of it.

No probs Dan its a great bunch of guys here Smile

If you get chance you should post an intro on the Who's who introduce your self thread link below Smile

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/vintage-chat-f1/who-s-who-introduce-yourself-here-t33-345.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:04 pm

Heres a question for you guys ... did Ledy make R2 bodyshells for Kenner?

I know Wolff has on on his list that is close to the Ledy R2 stamp, these 2 look the same to me ... you be the judge (Variant 1 and the Kenner) or is it just my eyes? Smile

I took this shot of the LL Variant 1 - (Pale Blue-Hong Kong stamp on the left) / Kenner Centre / LL Variant 2 on the right - no C.O.O.

After some Photoshop Jedi stuff i managed to get to show the detail better, note this image is taken with a 14MP Cam ...

http://www.mods-r-us.net/datas/users/2/ll-r2-coo_negative_2.jpg

Comments? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:03 pm

that help'd answer a few question's for me.my ledy r2d2 looks just like the one you have on the far left.the bastard r2d2 i have with all the mixed parts and fake sticker has the same coo as your's in the middle.the ledy r2d2 on the far right well it's totally kik ass,and i wish i owned it,thank's for sharing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:33 am

What differences did you notice with Variant 1 and the Kenner? Smile

Hes a beaut V2 isnt he Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:04 am

the trademark symbol.the letter c with the circle around it looked spaced out futher from g.m.f.i than the ledy one on the left.i don't know maby it was my eyes playing trick on me,the pic was kinda physcadelic.i think i had a chance to pick up one of those r2d2 with no coo a year ago.i thought it was fake, now i'm kicking myself.yes it is a sweet ledy variant of the variant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:57 pm

Its a bit harder to see in that photo but the Ledy R2 copyright stamp ... the C in the © is larger than the Kenner ©
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:05 pm

:bump:

R2-D2 is now up and live! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:14 pm

Excellent work Chris (as usual) Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:35 pm

@The Admiral wrote:
Excellent work Chris (as usual) Smile

Awesome work and a huge thanks to all the guys who have worked on this this one!!!

Keep an eye off for the next figures to be added Smile

burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:29 pm

Awesome work Chris....lovin the two new figure nameplates up as a tease.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:16 am

Those guides are looking great.
The R2 one in particular looks awesome.
They are pretty much exactly as i hoped/envisaged a while back. Great work guys.
I like the way they are being done too; slowly & ACCURATELY!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:00 am

Thanks fellas! Smile

Let's just say I have an intimate relationship with ol' R2! Razz

Looking at it now, it's very surprising how much different Variant 2 is to the Kenner version. When looking at it casually, the blue on the domes appear to be quite similar. However, it's very clear that Variant 2 is much darker.

I would love to find a photo of an Imperio carded R2 to add to the guide. So if anyone knows of any, I would be thrilled to add it. And of course full photo credit would included. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:09 am

great job guys on R2!!!

Cant wait to see Han Bespin!!! My next favorite figure!!!!!

Such a tease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:09 pm

@RebelChris wrote:
I would love to find a photo of an Imperio carded R2 to add to the guide. So if anyone knows of any, I would be thrilled to add it. And of course full photo credit would included. Smile

Not much chance of that id say but i can make you something as a stand in
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:56 pm

@RebelChris wrote:

Let's just say I have an intimate relationship with ol' R2! Razz

I found a pick of Chris on a recent trip to Chicago!

Proof of his INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP with R2-D2!!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:37 pm

lmao!hey coach i see you have a new avatar, where did you find that tattod chic is that pic from north beach lake michigan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next