The Imperial Gunnery Forum


International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum
 
HomeTIG.comFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | .
 

 The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
b4nth4
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:46 am

after a long break I'm back in the land of the online Smile

Great guide guys - my vote goes to Pruneface - want to see details of this guy without his eyepatch!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
avatar

Posts : 2862
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 42
Location : IL,US.

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:08 am

yo b4nth4 i think the pruneface with no eyepatch is a custom worth about maby $50.it's not a real production ledy.some dude off rs bought one for $550.he was very lucky that he got his money back.i bet someone can guess who he bought it from.i can't say his name anymore it raises my blood pressure.i think someone else we'll be able to chime in on this one.Dan cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
avatar

Posts : 2105
Join date : 2009-11-19
Age : 37
Location : Wyoming, USA

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:12 am

Here's the tallies so far:

Vader - 3

Chewie - 2

Tie Fighter Pilot - 2

Pruneface - 2

Luke Bespin - 1

Come on guys, don't be afraid of Jay. Just because he's the forum admin, he's really a big softie on the inside. He wouldn't mind it if Vader lost.... honest! Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Use Account
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4622
Join date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:17 am

@RebelChris wrote:
Here's the tallies so far:

Vader - 3

Chewie - 2

Tie Fighter Pilot - 2

Pruneface - 2

Luke Bespin - 1

Come on guys, don't be afraid of Jay. Just because he's the forum admin, he's really a big softie on the inside. He wouldn't mind it if Vader lost.... honest! Very Happy Wink


Come on Vader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________________________________________
***THIS PROFILE IS UNMONITORED*** Please contact Darthberizing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
avatar

Posts : 1763
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 53
Location : England UK

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:34 am

Haha i hope an Ewok overtakes Vader LMAO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Use Account
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4622
Join date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:22 pm

@b4nth4 wrote:
after a long break I'm back in the land of the online Smile

Good to see you back Jeff did you have a good birthday mate?

_________________________________________________
***THIS PROFILE IS UNMONITORED*** Please contact Darthberizing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
avatar

Posts : 2862
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 42
Location : IL,US.

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:17 pm

umm i'm confused are we voting on which figure to go in the ledy referce guide next?put me in for pruneface.or ackber.Dan. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
avatar

Posts : 2160
Join date : 2009-12-14
Age : 37
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:39 pm

Boba fett is next?????????? NICE!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
avatar

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2009-11-10
Age : 46
Location : Coffs Harbour, Australia

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:38 pm

Luke Bespin please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
avatar

Posts : 1763
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 53
Location : England UK

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:08 pm

YOUR help is needed people ...

We need photos or information of Ledy Boba Fett ...

Removable Rocket Fett - with painted knee???
Fixed Rocket Fett - with Unpainted knee ???

DO they exist?

Please check your Ledy Fetts Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
avatar

Posts : 2515
Join date : 2009-11-20

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:24 pm

@The Admiral wrote:
YOUR help is needed people ...

We need photos or information of Ledy Boba Fett ...

Removable Rocket Fett - with painted knee???
Fixed Rocket Fett - with Unpainted knee ???

DO they exist?

Please check your Ledy Fetts Smile


myth..only known example is the one from LG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b4nth4
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:33 am

@vintageSWfan wrote:
yo b4nth4 i think the pruneface with no eyepatch is a custom worth about maby $50.it's not a real production ledy.some dude off rs bought one for $550.he was very lucky that he got his money back.i bet someone can guess who he bought it from.i can't say his name anymore it raises my blood pressure.i think someone else we'll be able to chime in on this one.Dan cheers

Custom? ... good to know...one less figure to track down. The pis I've seen do look pretty cool tho Smile

@jaymassive619 wrote:

Good to see you back Jeff did you have a good birthday mate?

Yeah I did thanks mate Smile Had in-laws out from London staying with us for just over 3 weeks, which kept me pretty busy and pretty offline. Getting back into the swing of things now. Can't beleive how many new members there are and how much more is going on in just over a month...great stuff!

and back on topic...my vote is still with the wrinkly guy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
avatar

Posts : 2862
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 42
Location : IL,US.

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:36 am

yo jeff i sent you a pm.Dan. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
avatar

Posts : 1763
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 53
Location : England UK

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:09 am

@wbobafett wrote:
@The Admiral wrote:
YOUR help is needed people ...

We need photos or information of Ledy Boba Fett ...

Removable Rocket Fett - with painted knee???
Fixed Rocket Fett - with Unpainted knee ???

DO they exist?

Please check your Ledy Fetts Smile


myth..only known example is the one from LG

Update for this post ...

Removable DOES come with painted and unpainted knee, just the Fixed Rocket Boba to confirm now Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
avatar

Posts : 2105
Join date : 2009-11-19
Age : 37
Location : Wyoming, USA

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:47 pm

@The Admiral wrote:
@wbobafett wrote:
@The Admiral wrote:
YOUR help is needed people ...

We need photos or information of Ledy Boba Fett ...

Removable Rocket Fett - with painted knee???
Fixed Rocket Fett - with Unpainted knee ???

DO they exist?

Please check your Ledy Fetts Smile


myth..only known example is the one from LG

Update for this post ...

Removable DOES come with painted and unpainted knee, just the Fixed Rocket Boba to confirm now Smile

Great stuff Rob! How did you confirm it?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
avatar

Posts : 2515
Join date : 2009-11-20

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:58 pm

@The Admiral wrote:
@wbobafett wrote:
@The Admiral wrote:
YOUR help is needed people ...

We need photos or information of Ledy Boba Fett ...

Removable Rocket Fett - with painted knee???
Fixed Rocket Fett - with Unpainted knee ???

DO they exist?

Please check your Ledy Fetts Smile


myth..only known example is the one from LG

Update for this post ...

Removable DOES come with painted and unpainted knee, just the Fixed Rocket Boba to confirm now Smile

I wouldnt believe if I saw a second one.......Its soooo easy to fake/strip!

I saw hundreds of ledy fetts...none had unpainted knee!

Wolff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
avatar

Posts : 1763
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 53
Location : England UK

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:04 pm

I have a photo of a Removable Rocket Fett (currently on sale on MercadoLibre), it has the painted knee, the Removable Rocket Fett on the German site has an unpainted knee.

So ... Removable Rocket with painted and unpainted knee = yes, single and double scar COO removal = still searching.

Fixed Rocket painted knee with single and double scar = confirmed, unpainted knee with scar variants = still searching.

Wolff - so your saying the one on the German site has "probably" been stripped?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
avatar

Posts : 2515
Join date : 2009-11-20

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:16 pm

@The Admiral wrote:
I have a photo of a Removable Rocket Fett (currently on sale on MercadoLibre), it has the painted knee, the Removable Rocket Fett on the German site has an unpainted knee.

So ... Removable Rocket with painted and unpainted knee = yes, single and double scar COO removal = still searching.

Fixed Rocket painted knee with single and double scar = confirmed, unpainted knee with scar variants = still searching.

Wolff - so your saying the one on the German site has "probably" been stripped?


something is wrong with this figure....torso color, brown color, chest color etc.....its the ONLY unpainted knee EVER appeared.

no other exapmle is known....

I can confirm:

rem rocket with slipt and single scar
fixed rocket with split and single scar!

ALL WITH PAINTED KNEE!!! LOL

Wolff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
avatar

Posts : 1763
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 53
Location : England UK

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:21 pm

Ahar, ok then i guess all we can do is ask everyone to check their Removable Rocket Fetts just incase theres a few more out there ... and even then ... are they genuine?

Check your Fetts guys Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Use Account
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4622
Join date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:38 pm

@wbobafett wrote:
@The Admiral wrote:
I have a photo of a Removable Rocket Fett (currently on sale on MercadoLibre), it has the painted knee, the Removable Rocket Fett on the German site has an unpainted knee.

So ... Removable Rocket with painted and unpainted knee = yes, single and double scar COO removal = still searching.

Fixed Rocket painted knee with single and double scar = confirmed, unpainted knee with scar variants = still searching.

Wolff - so your saying the one on the German site has "probably" been stripped?


something is wrong with this figure....torso color, brown color, chest color etc.....its the ONLY unpainted knee EVER appeared.

no other exapmle is known....

I can confirm:

rem rocket with slipt and single scar
fixed rocket with split and single scar!

ALL WITH PAINTED KNEE!!! LOL

Wolff

I question that variation because as far as i know its the known example with the unpainted knee. Who was the source of this figure / or where was the picture from?

Jay

_________________________________________________
***THIS PROFILE IS UNMONITORED*** Please contact Darthberizing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
avatar

Posts : 1763
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 53
Location : England UK

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:48 pm

Unless peeps turn up more (which is looking doubtful now from what Wolff says) we will have to assume the one on the German site been tampered with or is a genuine factory error, either way its the only photo of an unpainted knee Fett it seems.

Keep looking peeps, the truth is out there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plantman
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 223
Join date : 2010-02-24
Location : South Yorkshire

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:49 pm

Here are the pics of my two fetts COO Rob, just for the record both have painted knee








Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vintagetoybox.net
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
avatar

Posts : 2862
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 42
Location : IL,US.

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:53 pm

dam that is sweet!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
avatar

Posts : 1763
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 53
Location : England UK

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 pm

Nice one Andy Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b4nth4
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:59 pm

both my LL Fetts (removable and fixed rockets) have painted knees...one has split scar and the other single scar but from what Wolff said thats already confirmed as being available on both figures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 

The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Batman Arkham Knight - Action figure
» LUKE BESPIN - Lili Ledy Retorno Transition New Variant
» LILI LEDY WEAPONS - What's Mine Is Yours And Yours Is Mine... A Theory
» Star Wars Black - 6'' Action Figure Range
» This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures..

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: TIG Content and Reference Library
-