The Imperial Gunnery Forum

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | .

Can't collect right now. And it's making me bored. Feel like ranting.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Can't collect right now. And it's making me bored. Feel like ranting.   Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:03 pm

I just feel like ranting and wallowing in self pity right now.

Some "real life" crap has come up lately and has forced me to not collect anything toy or comic wise. Money is tied up elsewhere. Nothing life-threatening or anything. Just several events all coming at once like a nuclear bomb to the finances. And it's going to be that way for most of the year I think.

I'm ok with having to take care of business. That's life. BUT I'M SO FREAKING BORED!!!!!!! with no new toys or comics coming in right now. It also makes me feel cut off from the collecting communities I belong to because I feel like I have nothing to contribute conversation wise. Toy Fair was this past weekend and I see all the new stuff announced  :Drool:  and can't do a thing about it  Crying or Very sad . And of course I check Ebay and lots of stuff I've been looking for comes up at decent prices  Evil or Very Mad. And I discovered a line of Six Million Dollar Man and Twilight Zone figures from Bif Bang Pow that I didn't know existed till today. Diamond Select Universal Monsters figures I didn't know were out etc etc etc. Whine bitch bitch bitch nag nag nag.

There I feel better now. I just needed to rant to someone. Good thing I have about 700 comics in the "to read" pile and lots of DVDs to while away the lean months ahead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aussiejames
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can't collect right now. And it's making me bored. Feel like ranting.   Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:16 am

700 comics to read  Shocked  Can't you trade those for new stuff? Rearrange your collection- actually play with your toys  tongue 
ps. that was a weak rant- I want swear words & naughty pictures next time  Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Can't collect right now. And it's making me bored. Feel like ranting.   Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:13 am

Being forced to stop collecting would be a tough pill to swallow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com

Can't collect right now. And it's making me bored. Feel like ranting.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1