HomeTIG.comFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | .

I am on Vacation it's time to relax and destress

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: I am on Vacation it's time to relax and destress   Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:35 pm

Well it's been a bit of a stressful few weeks starting with a incident at work where a tire fell off a vehicle I just worked on it really shook me up when I found out about it the next day thankfully the lady and her kids were all ok but as Chris already knows it really upset me, Then I had a fall down the stairs, I was fine no broken body parts just bruising and a lot of pain. Then just last weekend I had to put my 20 year old cat down me and the wife were expecting it to come at anytime but it still didn't make it easier but with lots of talking back and forth with Chris who really helped me through the tough time I had with the whole tire incident he put everything in a perspective that made sense. But now I am on a weeks vacation so I plan on just kicking back and relaxing and trying the new meds the doc's got me on for PTSD issues I am having I wanted to wait just incase they had any odd side effects.

I plan on doing work on my customizing and models as well as get my house and hobby room organized. I know some of you I have told bits and pieces of what I am struggling with most of the time I just keep it all bottled up I don't like to sound like I am complaining to much brainwashing from my family about keep it to yourself mentality I am slowly opening up more to people though and I conceder you guys here good friends and a few even family I am not going to go into any details about all I been through at this time as I am now in relax mode Smile. I did tell Chris I found a group here in the city that I am going to go to that is a support group for people with PTSD so hopefully between that and the new meds I will be able to cope better.

But for now I plan on doing up some custom figs that I had been thinking about doing and some model kits I have, I still need to see about getting some of the Aves Apoxie Sculpt which thanks to some info Clint sent me I can get it from Washington but until I get the chance to get it I will try some other stuff I have to see if it will work any better then the last stuff I tried.

Well for now I am just going to have some fun and see what strange things I can come up with.

Thanks all for reading this little post. And to All my American Friends I hope you and your families have a great and safe fourth of July weekend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: I am on Vacation it's time to relax and destress   Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:18 am

Hi Larry,

I am sorry you had to go through all these difficult events lately.
Great to hear that you have friends here at TIG which support you through these times.

Relax and enjoy the week off.  Very Happy 

Cheers
Marco

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://TantiveXI.com
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: I am on Vacation it's time to relax and destress   Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:51 am

Hey Larry,
I'm glad that our chats have helped you in some small way Smile 
Enjoy your much needed vacation my friend. Put your feet up, relax and try to put the worries and stresses of the past few weeks behind you.
Have a great vacation bud  cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: I am on Vacation it's time to relax and destress   Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:54 am

I'm sorry to hear that things haven't been going to well for you lately Larry. It's great that Chris has been able to help you through it.
I hope you enjoy your break, and we'll certainly look forward to seeing your completed customs & models.  Very Happy 

Take care

Steve
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: I am on Vacation it's time to relax and destress   Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:42 am

Hey Larry,
Sorry to hear things have not been too good lately mate, you have a good week off my friend and put your feet up, Take care bro,
Cheers Andy  Stormie Smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

PostSubject: Re: I am on Vacation it's time to relax and destress   Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:39 am

Larry, it sounds like you've had a rough time lately mate. Glad to see Chris stepped forward and had a few friendly chats with you.  :clap: Enjoy your vacation and hope to see you come soon stronger then before Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict

PostSubject: Re: I am on Vacation it's time to relax and destress   Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:44 pm

I hope things start to look up for you soon Larry , hopefully your vacation time will give you a chance to unwind and get back on a even keel  Very Happy 

When I send your most recent package I will include a hunk of milliput for you to play with and see if you like it for sculpting  What a Face 

enjoy your vacation bro  cheers 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: I am on Vacation it's time to relax and destress   Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:21 pm

thanks guys it is a well needed vacation, and thanks James it will be good to try the stuff before I buy it just to be sure I like the stuff and can work with it Smile. I do like the fact anytime I feel like I am getting down you all post something that just cracks me up Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I am on Vacation it's time to relax and destress

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1