View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Panaflex
New User
New User
Panaflex

Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2019 2:44 pm

@ArtooDetour wrote:
Welcome to TIG Panaflex welcome
Good luck with the hunt for Leia Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 21 3400529493

Thank You!
Back to top Go down
Alisdairmac
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 6:33 am

Hi.
I thought id come here and try to educate myself a bit more. Im in the UK, ive only been collecting a few years and am currently into mini rigs.

Alisdair
Back to top Go down
Taffius
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2019 1:06 am

Taff
UK
Married
Mainly loose vintage with some carded and graded. Modern (Rogue One figures complete) all over the place. One proto.
Stopped by via SWF and to further experience espically in weapon identification as shit at spotting repro.

Diolch.
Back to top Go down
walking carpet
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2020 9:15 pm

matt
IA
collect early figures in played with condition. Grew up playing with these toys and was able to hold on to quite a few from then. Started collecting again about 5 years ago, just wanted to have a small display but it got bigger than i was planning. Still learning about different variants.
Back to top Go down
aeolus
New User
New User
aeolus

PostSubject: Hello TIG members !   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2020 8:04 pm

Hello everybody !

Really happy to be here within this great international SW fans and collectors community.

I am from Canada.

Well, I have a long story with Star Wars as it grabbed me while I was very young at the age of 5. And this, at the very early start of the saga in 1977. In fact, at the year of 5 it's been the first film I ever watched in a movie theater. My mother took me there, in the big city, with my brother, sister and cousin.

That has changed my life forever. I am not going necessary in comic-cons wearing costumes and all the things that goes with ( even if i find it very cool ) but it always been part of my life. I consider myself to be very lucky having been part of that early new frenzy in 1977.

I am single, without kids unfortunately. I worked in different fields all along my life, but for the last 18 year I am working in antiques / collectibles. Buying and re-selling. BUT my goal here is not to promote anything... Just happy to get a little nest where I can meet SW fans and collectors to discuss with them ( when I could find some free time ) and for answering to some other with the little knowledge I gained over the years. I am also sure that it would be THE place for me to find information that I could need.

As a French Canadian a low quantity of merchandise product has been released here with FR-ENG boxes. So do not hesitate to ask me anything about it. If I can provide some additional info, that will be my pleasure. The good point is that with all the SW stuff I've came across over the year, I have a strong database of Star Wars merchandise pictures. Mostly in high definition and I can resize it for the web and you guys and girls. I put my effort in the last year trying to understand and to make researches about COO of the figures.

Well, a lot to say but mainly, very happy to be there with you.

Please just remember to not request from me any info about where and when I do buy or re-sell SW stuff as it is strongly forbidden by the rules of this forum.

So, hello to everyone and again, thanks for having me !
Cheers
Frank

Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 21 1841077745

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-