HomeTIG.comFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Mod edit: member requires 40 posts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
themdukeboys
New User
New User

Mod edit: member requires 40 posts Empty
PostSubject: Mod edit: member requires 40 posts   Mod edit: member requires 40 posts I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 6:19 pm

Hello themdukeboys,

Sorry, you need to have a post count of at least 40 before making a FS / FT.

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4195-all-members-please-read-before-posting-in-this-section

I've saved and moved your post temporarily.
As soon as you reach 40 posts it can be put back along with any other FT / FS you wish to make on TIG. Please let one of the mods know.

Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited by Artoo_Detour on Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Member requires 40 post count)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themdukeboys
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Mod edit: member requires 40 posts   Mod edit: member requires 40 posts I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 4:10 pm

Mods, I now understand that I have to have posted 40 times before being able to offer anything for trade. I guess I should respect any house rules.
However, maybe you should consider evaluating this particular rule. I have been a member for almost 4 years and very actively browse its content. I just don't feel the need to voice my opinion on lots of matters, hence the few posts.

Please in any case PM me the text of my post so I can use it to put this rare item up on another forum. Otherwise I will have to type everyting again.

Many thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Mod edit: member requires 40 posts   Mod edit: member requires 40 posts I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 4:28 pm

No worries. PM sent, along with copy of your original post.
Cheers,
Paul

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mod edit: member requires 40 posts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1