View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 4:12 pm

Thanks for the kind comments guys.

Update
Upgraded Tie-Jager (German/GM). Added X-Flugeljager (German/GM) and MTV-7 (PBP)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 0f9nljLs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 OKjKejts Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 HiKi3W3s

Last edited by walkie on Thu May 24, 2018 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 4:00 pm

2 updates in 2 days!!

Update
Upgraded Ewok Assault Catapult (LL). Added Droids Side Gunner (GL) and Speeder Bike v1 (LL)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 IC6peo8s Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 7skmyIvs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 MA2SWTOs

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 8:23 pm

2 Ledy Speeder bike instructions Surprised doh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 7:32 am

@aussiejames wrote:
2 Ledy Speeder bike instructions Surprised  doh

I'm afraid so. To my knowledge there are 4 leaflets which have 2 variants of each for the LL line.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 5:42 am

Update
Upgraded Millennium Falcon ROTJ (KC), Added Collectors Action Stand - No LP Logo (K)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 8VMaqyLs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 4IsAJOHs

For those people interested my pervious Millennium Falcon ROTJ (KC) sheet was missing the English section, click below to see the full item unfolded...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 6:42 am

First Update of 2019 !!

Fixed
Millennium Falcon SW & ROTJ (KC) images corrected

Update
Added Air-Fix/Palitoy - Win An Air-Fix Star Wars Compo Leaflet (UK), ROTJ Is Entering Your Galaxy Compo Leaflet (Rackhams/Birmingham). Jabba The Hutt - Rev.1 (LL). Upgraded Speederbike (T)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 OYjehEas Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 RFRAxO3s Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 GiYTx5Cs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 Pf2y2uxs

Back to top Go down
View user profile
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 2:51 pm

Another update...

Update
Upgraded CAP-2 (P). Added Scout Walker - Alt Revision (GM), Jabba The Hutt - 2nd Revision (GM) and Montgomery Ward - Sneak Preview Leaflet (USA)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 U0PQevxs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 Ih18V4Fs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 SdNGCBGs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 V3gpMXws

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2019 11:27 am

Love the 2 Airfix and the Montgomery ward additions cheers Good you're still building the paperwork collection.

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2019 11:44 am

@ArtooDetour wrote:
Love the 2 Airfix and the Montgomery ward additions cheers  Good you're still building the paperwork collection.

Thanks Paul. The paperwork focus is still going strong and still gives me a nice break from collecting loose figures.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 5:11 pm

Echo Paul, Great to see this still building. It's a great Labour of Love!!

I will have to mail you soon to find out why there are two versions of the Trilogo Jabba playset Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 3:33 am

@Craig T wrote:
Echo Paul, Great to see this still building. It's a great Labour of Love!!

I will have to mail you soon to find out why there are two versions of the Trilogo Jabba playset Smile

Labour of Love & Frustrating. The community is way to thinly spread nowadays so the amount of stuff that gets missed is shocking.

As for Jabba, send me a PM and we can discuss

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4