The Imperial Gunnery Forum

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | .

WTB: UZAY MOC!! HEADMAN LOOSE!! BLUESTAR!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eastlosfinest
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: WTB: UZAY MOC!! HEADMAN LOOSE!! BLUESTAR!!    Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:33 pm

Hey guys,
hope you can help me out. im trying to get my hands on a head man, any condition, loose. and a bluestar, and any MOC UZAY figures. please leave a post or send me a PM. thanks.
Stormie Smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: WTB: UZAY MOC!! HEADMAN LOOSE!! BLUESTAR!!    Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:11 pm

Marcos, good luck with the uzays. That is sure a hard line to get into. Joseph yeglasius is the largest uzay collector around.......anywhere. He is here on tig. A couple of other guys who are uzay players are Mike Vogt(blue stars), Mete (turkdlit), Mikael(starwiz) . I think Mike and Mikael are on here but Mete isn't anymore. Mike and Mete both posted in that thread on RS. Go what it's worth in that thread I thought Mike might have been using sarcasm. I did not see mete's post prior to it being removed. Anyway these are the major collectors around I can think of off the top of my head. All of these gys have been around a while and have good sturdy reps too, so if you get to do a deal with them they are good folks.

Good luck

I have caviar dreams and McDonald's pockets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eastlosfinest
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: WTB: UZAY MOC!! HEADMAN LOOSE!! BLUESTAR!!    Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:32 pm

thanks a lot, I appreciate it =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: WTB: UZAY MOC!! HEADMAN LOOSE!! BLUESTAR!!    Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:17 pm

@trappedtexan wrote:
Marcos, good luck with the uzays.  That is sure a hard line to get into.  Joseph yeglasius is the largest uzay collector around.......anywhere.  He is here on tig.  A couple of other guys who are uzay players are Mike Vogt(blue stars), Mete (turkdlit), Mikael(starwiz) . I think Mike and Mikael are on here but Mete isn't anymore.  Mike and Mete both posted in that thread on RS.  Go what it's worth in that thread I thought Mike might have been using sarcasm.  I did not see mete's post prior to it being removed.  Anyway these are the major collectors around I can think of off the top of my head.  All of these gys have been around a while and have good sturdy reps too, so if you get to do a deal with them they are good folks.

Good luck

Mete and Mike where been sarcasm in that threat on RS and
both are good guys .
all the best and good luck on your hunt.

Last edited by Starwizz on Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: WTB: UZAY MOC!! HEADMAN LOOSE!! BLUESTAR!!    Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:50 pm

Sorry Maikel, I was spelling your name wrong earlier. I remembered all the letters just had them in the wrong order. :I am stupid:

Back to the intentions of the thread, Marcos good luck and since Maikel posted here now maybe you guys can connect over some uzay goodies.

I have caviar dreams and McDonald's pockets
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WTB: UZAY MOC!! HEADMAN LOOSE!! BLUESTAR!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1