Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Machinegunn
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week!    Tue May 16, 2017 6:34 pm

@trappedtexan wrote:
@LrdSatyr8 wrote:
Figured this would be an easy one!  Way to go arohk!  Answer is posted with the question... until next week kiddos!  May the force be with you!

It probably should have been, but many like original trilogy vs prequel disasters so many may not have even known the name of the character. Only reason I had an inkling is because I remembered some action figure box set that was supposed to be the Lucas family i think and it has all the characters they played in it. I never bought the set but remember seeing it on eBay.

LMFAO @ prequel disasters!

I have never seen or heard of this character before this post, lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week!   Mon May 22, 2017 3:31 pm

Well it's new week and that means a new question!  This one should be a no brainer for anyone who is a Star Wars fan... let's see who gets this one this week!

Question 36:
Which is the only film of the original six in which desert planet Tatooine doesn’t appear?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: machinegunn

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Wed May 24, 2017 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machinegunn
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week!    Mon May 22, 2017 4:13 pm

What is, The Empire Strikes Back?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week!   Mon May 22, 2017 9:35 pm

Suspect original six?? Suspect

Assuming you mean original 3 and the lucas clusterfricks known as the prequel trilogy. lol! Seems that empires strikes back is the answer though.

I have caviar dreams and McDonald's pockets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week!   Yesterday at 8:20 am

Told ya this was an easy one this week... even Bryan got it right! LOL Way to go all... Answer is posted with the question... until next week... may the force be with you all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machinegunn
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week!   Yesterday at 10:19 am

@LrdSatyr8 wrote:
Told ya this was an easy one this week... even Bryan got it right! LOL Way to go all... Answer is posted with the question... until next week... may the force be with you all!

Thanks, I almost didn't post an answer out of paranoia of getting it wrong... how much would that have sucked, lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week!   Yesterday at 2:16 pm

@Machinegunn wrote:
@LrdSatyr8 wrote:
Told ya this was an easy one this week... even Bryan got it right! LOL  Way to go all... Answer is posted with the question... until next week... may the force be with you all!

Thanks, I almost didn't post an answer out of paranoia of getting it wrong... how much would that have sucked, lol!

Don't be embarrassed of missing a question, just look how many i missed in this thread. The point is to have fun and i expands your knowledge of odd star wars trivia at the same time. lol!

I have caviar dreams and McDonald's pockets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machinegunn
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week!    Yesterday at 2:23 pm

@trappedtexan wrote:
@Machinegunn wrote:
@LrdSatyr8 wrote:
Told ya this was an easy one this week... even Bryan got it right! LOL  Way to go all... Answer is posted with the question... until next week... may the force be with you all!

Don't be embarrassed of missing a question, just look how many i missed in this thread. The point is to have fun and i expands your knowledge of odd star wars trivia at the same time. lol!

Good point Bryan, I will keep that in mind from now on... Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week!   Yesterday at 4:43 pm

@Machinegunn wrote:
@LrdSatyr8 wrote:

No worries bro... it's not like if you answer correctly you'll win a new car or something! Naaaaaaaaa... I'm just testing to see who the real Star Wars geeks out there are. It truly amazes me thou... I'm running this trivia of the week thing on several Star Wars related forums... and you'd think you'd find those that would know this stuff and it would come easy to them, but it's really amazing to see how many really don't know the answers to many of the questions. Like Bryan up there... he's been collecting Star Wars actions figures for a long time, and yet he failed to know who 2-1B's Medical Assistant was (FX-7 by the way) even thou we all had that figure in our collection! LOL It's fun... go back and look at some of the other questions and expand your knowledge and test yourself. I come up with a new question every week... some are hard but some are pretty easy ("Letting you feel like you're doing well" - Fezzig - The Princess Bride). The only thing this trivia question requires is that you answer off the top of your head using only your brain and your love of Star Wars to answer. Anyone can Google the answers now-a-days, but a true fan can recite dialog and facts about the movies off the top of his head. If you don't know... take a guess... you may be right! Then go check your answer on Google. But don't let anyone know the answer and see how well you did! Keeps things fair and fun when you kick yourself in the butt for not knowing who Luke's Father was or what and S-Foil is!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Star Wars Question of the Week!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12