since I picked up my first meccano variant as some of you know (death star droid) ive been interested in these variants , loose of course . ive noticed their is no guide on them as its generally accepted I think :scratch: that they were produced by pbp. im curious if any here collect them or own the full set.
1. is there a guide that has meccano variant coo's? I know luke has a blank raised bar, I also know about the death star droid....BUT..........................................
2. how many true meccano variants are there? as I see the no coo yoda referred to as "sometimes called meccano" this puzzles me for sure and has over the years stopped me from grabbing one. ive also seen this referral to another variant I own the "geisha" pale faced leia bespin.
3. whats all this ive read about faked meccano boba fetts.... how can I be sure im grabbing the right one.
4. on the luke meccano hoth luke variant I know he has a pink face , what else makes him unique?
5. I feel that there should be a guide for these variants if its at all plausible because like the droids, glasslite guides there isn't that many figures released either and they have guides.......(maybe im jumping the gun but if they are a legit variant in the foreign collector community why isn't there a thread on them ??? anywhere :scratch: I know they are collected and i'll be trying this yr to complete this run ,,,,,,,,,,
6 . thanks