The Imperial Gunnery Forum

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | .

Controversial Topic with Emotional Replies ! People defending themselves and their opinions!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Richard_H
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Topic with Emotional Replies ! People defending themselves and their opinions!   Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:59 pm

You're...... but nevermind
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Topic with Emotional Replies ! People defending themselves and their opinions!   Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:41 am

LOL I never meant to imply you only signed up to gauge interest in your case of mint Kenner mocs stored in your aunt's attic since the 80s. My comment about fishing was purely in relation to your Squid Head avatar. Anyway, welcome to the forum, the best forum around bar none, hope you stick around, you won't find a more knowledgable and friendly bunch anywhere and a hive of information. PM sent!

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Topic with Emotional Replies ! People defending themselves and their opinions!   Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:37 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
LOL I never meant to imply you only signed up to gauge interest in your case of mint Kenner mocs stored in your aunt's attic since the 80s. My comment about fishing was purely in relation to your Squid Head avatar. Anyway, welcome to the forum, the best forum around bar none, hope you stick around, you won't find a more knowledgable and friendly bunch anywhere and a hive of information. PM sent!

I'm going to lambaste you for trying to take advantage of this! I'm pointing out the pitfalls of doing this.

Passive Aggressively commenting that I'll also send a PM

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Section 8
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Topic with Emotional Replies ! People defending themselves and their opinions!   Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:48 pm

Despite initially wanting this thread to end. This is my final message aimed at you no who. But i'm not intentionally restarting it all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.familytreeman.co.uk
darththomas
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Topic with Emotional Replies ! People defending themselves and their opinions!   Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:19 am

I'm posting the Michael Jackson eating popcorn meme because I have nothing better to do than observe other people's arguments
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eljawa
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Topic with Emotional Replies ! People defending themselves and their opinions!   Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:53 pm

This is exactly the kind of thing that makes me sick. We used to have integrity and class here now we have sunk to these depths. What happened to us? Keeping up with this insane back and forth, he said she said is starting to feel like a soap opera. Its made me think about checking out that other forum.

I remember talking to some of the old guys in the collecting world and they never had to put up with this BS (excuse me). Cant we go back to the way things were before this whole thing got started.

Im not a lawyer but my cousin Vinnie is, and he said that some of you could be sued for liable for what you have been posting. I would hate to think that this community would go that far with it but really, its getting out of hand.

All i'm suggesting is we step back and take a look at the bigger picture. Remember these are just toys. Yes expensive toys, but they are meant to bring us joy not turn us into jackals fighting over scraps of food. Sometimes when i see my kids enjoying their toys i think about what these thing were intended for. FUN.

Maybe this will never get resolved and if it doesn't it will be looked back upon as "the day the music died" for us collectors.

Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Section 8
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Topic with Emotional Replies ! People defending themselves and their opinions!   Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:17 pm

Why you still commenting on this thread. It was finished but your bringing it back to the top and spamming everyone with drivel.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Topic with Emotional Replies ! People defending themselves and their opinions!   Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:18 pm

Bit off topic, but where you been Lee? cheers Great to see you around. Still laugh about the bicycle video improv thing. Share some more funny stuff with us!!!!!

I have caviar dreams and McDonald's pockets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Topic with Emotional Replies ! People defending themselves and their opinions!   Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:59 pm

Lee was in Jail he got caught trying to sell some repos to some big fat slug in the desert. He was being held in our detention area til a carpet and some chick with danishes on her head broke him out. We will get you again just as soon as we can see you Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eljawa
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Topic with Emotional Replies ! People defending themselves and their opinions!   Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:13 am

Maybe this thread had died but i stepped up and said what no one else would...
sometimes someone has to say the emperor wheres no robes.

@trappedtexan Ive actually been in the process of moving to Berlin so I have been lurking here but not posting. Sorry. I posted the message before in hope of sharing some of my humor, i guess im not that funny...

@arohk What kind of jailbreak plan is that? Its crazy. I'm out of it for a little while and everybody gets delusions of grandeur.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lobotic
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Topic with Emotional Replies ! People defending themselves and their opinions!   Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:59 am

(i think this is right but it might be a bit strong lol! )

I know i am new and i dont know much, but tough titties you WILL answer my questions and when you have fulfilled my needs you will only get the credit i give you. You will NEVER see me again unless i need some more info, i am not here as a collector/fan - i am only here to make money on auction sites up yours

And yes i moved the thread to the top because im a jerk!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Topic with Emotional Replies ! People defending themselves and their opinions!   Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:12 am

@eljawa wrote:
Maybe this thread had died but i stepped up and said what no one else would...
sometimes someone has to say the emperor wheres no robes.

@trappedtexan Ive actually been in the process of moving to Berlin so I have been lurking here but not posting. Sorry. I posted the message before in hope of sharing some of my humor, i guess im not that funny...

@arohk What kind of jailbreak plan is that? Its crazy. I'm out of it for a little while and everybody gets delusions of grandeur.

It was funny, but this entire thread is..........different. scratch Man Canada to Berlin is a big change. What prompted that? Are you still doing comedy tours?

I have caviar dreams and McDonald's pockets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Section 8
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Topic with Emotional Replies ! People defending themselves and their opinions!   Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:53 am

@Lobotic wrote:

Can't believe more spam nonsense has been posted. Anyone who comments and sends this to the top is a jerk.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Topic with Emotional Replies ! People defending themselves and their opinions!   Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:38 pm

Here we go again  Rolling Eyes

I have decided to completely agree with most of you so I look cool and gain access to the inner circle. I'm copying my replies in red so everyone can see instantly how cool I already am.

@eljawa wrote:

Im not a lawyer but my cousin Vinnie is, and he said that some of you could be sued for liable for what you have been posting. I would hate to think that this community would go that far with it but really, its getting out of hand.

I completely agree!

Lee, I would like to say more on this matter but my friend who is a lawyer has advised me to say nothing.
I can't even send a PM!!
BTW, PM sent.

@Lobotic wrote:

I know i am new and i dont know much, but tough titties you WILL answer my questions and when you have fulfilled my needs you will only get the credit i give you.

I completely agree!

Don't let the elitist old guard bully you!
They forget they were newbies once as well!

@trappedtexan wrote:

Man Canada to Berlin is a big change.

I completely agree!

@Section 8 wrote:
@Lobotic wrote:

Can't believe more spam nonsense has been posted. Anyone who comments and sends this to the top is a jerk.

I completely agree!

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eljawa
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Topic with Emotional Replies ! People defending themselves and their opinions!   Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:02 pm

Where is DarthBerizing? He started this mess. He should have to clean it up. He is the Janitor right?

@Lobotic Finally! someone gets it.

@trappedtexan Comedy is in my blood.

@Section 8 What you call spam i call learning to love again.

@Artoo_Detour Stop acting so Canadian. Your politeness and fear of rocking the boat will be your downfall. Now give me all your natural resources.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Topic with Emotional Replies ! People defending themselves and their opinions!   Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:31 pm

@eljawa wrote:
Where is DarthBerizing? He started this mess. He should have to clean it up. He is the Janitor right?

@Lobotic   Finally! someone gets it.

@trappedtexan   Comedy is in my blood.

@Section   8 What you call spam i call learning to love again.

@Artoo_Detour   Stop acting so Canadian. Your politeness and fear of rocking the boat will be your downfall. Now give me all your natural resources.

Now I have to wield my power, less you all feel I'm an absentee landlord

IM MAKING A GRAND STATEMENT OF WARNING AND ISSUING THREATS I WILL NEVER FOLLOW THROUGH ON BECAUSE THEY'RE IN THE HEAT OF MOMENT.

I'M NOW GOING TO MAKE A STAR REFERENCE TO SHOW THAT I'M LIGHTHEARTED AND FUN!

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Lobotic
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Topic with Emotional Replies ! People defending themselves and their opinions!   Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:38 am

Hee Hee my turn again Very Happy

I pose this question to you all knowing that you will not take offence and hopefully think i am just a joke lol!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hi there im new and just wondered how much this is worth? i found it in a loft.

hey guys does anybody know if this is rare or what the cost should be.

Alright can you tell me is there anything that makes this fig worth anything, from a big star wars fan.

Hi guys this is the last figure i have left, i hope its worth something because i sold the rest for magic beans in auctions.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Angry SW  Angry SW  Angry SW  Angry SW  Angry SW  Angry SW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eljawa
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Topic with Emotional Replies ! People defending themselves and their opinions!   Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:16 pm

@Lobotic Can you send more detailed pics?

@DarthBerizing Suspend all forum activity for the next week until we all learn to behave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lobotic
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Topic with Emotional Replies ! People defending themselves and their opinions!   Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:31 pm

@eljawa wrote:
@Lobotic Can you send more detailed pics?

Why do you think I have something!! lol!

@DarthBerizing Suspend all forum activity for the next week until we all learn to behave.

I am ready for any punishment because i am full of myself but would also like to add, I was playing please dont suspend me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Controversial Topic with Emotional Replies ! People defending themselves and their opinions!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2