The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:35 pm

4. Han Solo In Trench Coat?
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:43 pm

Woah! No messing about from Joe - 4 out of 4.

We have an outright leader :clap:

Joe_O = 11
Wbobafett = 7
AussieJames = 5
VintageSWfan =1

More anagrams next weekend dudes!!

Smile Smile Smile

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:45 pm

I am too competitive for my own good, hate losing lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:48 pm

lol, as fast as I am making these anagrams up you are solving them!
I wonder if Wolff will come back next weekend and take the lead??
Smile

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:51 pm

He more than likely will! I might take a few days off to let the old man catch up Wink

Once again Paul thanks for doing this, I look forward to next weekend Wink
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:54 pm

Cool! Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:32 pm

I was at the dealership looking at purchasing a new quad.2010 Polaris 500

I missed round 6 Grrr.

Dan. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:23 pm

I hate you guys sooooo much....2 rounds without me!!!

IM OUT Evil or Very Mad

Wolff
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:46 pm

Wolff i missed the last three round's boo hoo.

You were out driving your porche.
The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 WreckPorsche

Danny Boy cheers
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:52 pm

I was out buying a quad.
The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 Polari10
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:02 pm

Wolff i was browsing for pic's and i came across this.

Is this the infamous Wolff short for Wolfschtegg? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 Mvs-bo10
The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 12463610
The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 Mv5bmt10
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:06 pm

maybe this game should have steady hours on when a new round starts , because like this , i'll never get a chance to particepate

and that sucks imho

iam sure other members feel the same
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:12 pm

Jimmy did you see the hillarious pic's of wolff.

Dan. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:18 pm

@jimmymindtricks wrote:
maybe this game should have steady hours on when a new round starts , because like this , i'll never get a chance to particepate

and that sucks imho

iam sure other members feel the same

tis true Jimmy I wish I could make it so everyone could get a fair crack at the whip but its tricky with all the diff time zones. This weekend I posted lots at different times but it's really random as to when ppl are online. If anyone has suggestions I'm good as I'm really sad and have loads more of those anagrams
lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:21 pm

@vintageSWfan wrote:
I was out buying a quad.
The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 Polari10

woah Dan that's a cool quad bike! Cool Cool Cool Cool
I picked up some new wheels this weekend too so I might come over and visit you next week for a cup of tea and a Hershey bar!

The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 Auto_f10

lol!

Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:34 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Sweet that pic was hilarios.

I've run out of room to put stuff at my house and i rent a second garage that's loaded too.

I need a man ranch 10 acres and plenty of storage space.I'd like to pick up an aircraft next.Balloon,cesna.something to travel far distance in that can hold 5-6 people atleast.

Maybe borrow wolff's zepplin rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl celebrate celebrate celebrate
The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 14189310

Last edited by vintageSWfan on Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:40 pm

yeah i did bro , but somethings off , it's not so much fun if he doesnt respond , i am affraid something might be wrong with ouwer wolffmeister
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:43 pm

Wolff you there buddy we miss you.where all just having fun.Danny.
The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 Polar-10
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:47 pm

Any new anagram games coming soon Paul?

Dan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:20 pm

@vintageSWfan wrote:
Any new anagram games coming soon Paul?

Dan. Very Happy

You bet Dan! I still got lots more, but I'm gonna try an experiment this weekend where I'll give the rough times I will post. I'd like it so more people could have a go at the same time but with all the different time zones it's tricky. So tomorrow (Saturday 1st May) I will post some up at around 09.00 in the morning British time, and then some more about an hour after the TIG Super Prize Draw later on the evening! (should be a lot of ppl online for that I reckon lol).
Worth a try Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:02 pm

fk ya awesome.

Tomorrow is going to be like christmas Prizes,Game's,everyone coming together for a good time, yeah.

Tomorrow is going to be badass.

Dan. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:39 pm

Nice one Dan! Excitin & I'm just hopping about in anticipation!!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 Realit10

lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:01 am

Dudes it's round Seven!!!!

Same rules as before... find the anagram of a Star Wars character as found on a cardback!

Round Eight I will post up shortly after the SUPER TIG RAFFLE DRAW tonight!!

Current scores are:
Joe_O = 11
Wbobafett = 7
AussieJames = 5
VintageSWfan =1

Anagrams coming up just now...

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:04 am

Round Seven:

1. Perm mom I land a rice

2. A VEERS MIB boothe wiper I sell them.

3. Go then to lags.

4. Skid one pa spear tend rule.

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:19 am

3. snaggletooth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next