The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:19 am

1. Imperial gunner
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:20 am

2. Imperial Dignitary
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:21 am

3. Twin pod cloud car pilot
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:25 am

4. rebel soldier hoth battle gear
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:39 am

Wolff takes all four points! Well done m8 Smile

new scores are:

Joe_O = 16
Wbobafett = 11
AussieJames = 8
VintageSWfan =2
Josh T = 1

Cool

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:43 am

Missed these I was in bed Laughing

Oh well have to give the eccentric German *some* hope of winning don't I Wink

When will the next rounds be Paul? Mid week or next weekend again ?
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:57 am

Yeh I might post a couple on Weds actually, that way we get some midweek and some on the weekend Smile

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:52 am

@Joe_O wrote:
Missed these I was in bed Laughing

Oh well have to give the eccentric German *some* hope of winning don't I Wink

When will the next rounds be Paul? Mid week or next weekend again ?

There it is AGAIN!!!!! eccentric....pffff Laughing

On my defend: I only took part on three rounds....or maybe four....quite less then you Joe!

Maybe we should make a point system with resolved anagrams next to participation anagrams, i.e.

wbobafett: 3 from 7 etc....

know whta I mean?

wolff
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:54 am

Ermmmmmmm NO Very Happy

If you can't show up for the game the other team wins default Wink Stop bitching about it Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:35 am

@Joe_O wrote:
Ermmmmmmm NO Very Happy

If you can't show up for the game the other team wins default Wink Stop bitching about it Laughing Laughing

you you you..........

LET IT GO JOE!!!!!!....Im better then you kissass
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:43 am

The scores don't lie Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:48 am

@Joe_O wrote:
The scores don't lie Wink lol!

true...scores per game dont lie!
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:52 am

Not my fault you missed the bus tongue
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:58 am

kissass
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:00 am

Just because I am winning Wolff you don't have to kiss my ass all the time Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:09 am

grrr. I missed game nine i was sleeping too.

Wolff you won all 4 geez can i have 1 of your point's,Please,please,please.

Dan. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:34 pm

Round Ten! As suggested... a midweek anagram game as well as the weekend one Smile
Current scores:
Joe_O = 16
Wbobafett = 11
AussieJames = 8
VintageSWfan =2
Josh T = 1

Find the anagram... a character as found on a vintage cardback... good luck...

1. The floppier TIG lilt mare.

2. Fat bun I rob.

3. HAN sucker potty kaki well nobel.

4. Green leavers.

Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:45 pm

2. Bib Fortuna
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:45 pm

4. General Veers
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:53 pm

3 luke skywalker battle hoth gear
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:55 pm

1 imperial tie fighter pilot
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:57 pm

Dan, try again with number 3 dude! U close!!

Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:05 pm

3 klattu in skiff guard outfit
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:06 pm

fk that ain't it
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:07 pm

lol u was so close with your first answer!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next