The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:26 pm

I think you get it, was my mistake - Keep forgetting its from the cardback not just the character name! Grr!
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:29 pm

@Joe_O wrote:
I think you get it, was my mistake - Keep forgetting its from the cardback not just the character name! Grr!

you had luck... I started with this one, because I thought: with a "w" and no "s" (then it cannot be skywalker).....this is an easy one.
But I also had serious problems with the three "b"...thats why you beat me on the other ones Smile Smile

wolff
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:30 pm

I didn't even realise there were 3 b's LOL Laughing Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:31 pm

lol! lol! lol!
Wow Joe and Wolff that was some battle!
Wolff you get the point for posting 'Ben' Obi Wan Kenobi! even tho Joe posted first he missed the 'Ben' lol.
Joe you get the point for Lando.
Joe you just beat Wolff by what must be a mili-second to win the point for Bespin SG!!!! You both posted at the same time lolol!

that was really close!! Cool Cool Cool

new scores are:
Wbobafett = 7
Joe_O = 5
AussieJames =3
VintageSWfan =1
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:31 pm

ok artoo-detour...this point HAS to go to me.....O the sucker didnt even noticed Razz
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:32 pm

GREAT!!!! I MADE IT Smile Smile

7:5...still close if I miss the next one!

Wolff
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:33 pm

Thanks Paul!

Wolff - Catching up old man Wink
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:35 pm

@Joe_O wrote:
Thanks Paul!

Wolff - Catching up old man Wink

how do you know????

errrrr....someone sneaked!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:40 pm

lol, great to see some healthy competition out there chaps!
I'm really pleased Dan picked up a point earlier too as it's so random to catch a new round depending when you're online lol!

I have a few more to post over the weekend so it'll be interesting to see how it develops!

Glad your enjoying Very Happy

Quizmaster - Artoo Detour
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:39 pm

Crap i missed a new game.GRRR.

i'm so lonely only one point. Sad Sad Sad

I need a hug.

Dan.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:01 pm

I have missed every single one so far but i hope to get on the score board soon Smile

Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:23 pm

@jaymassive619 wrote:
I have missed every single one so far but i hope to get on the score board soon Smile
x2
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:12 pm

you lucky guys......im not online tomorrow...the whole day....!!!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:04 pm

Nice i might actually be able to win a few.Wolff where you going tomorrow.Test driving a Porsche. lol! lol! Dan
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:17 pm

Paul perfect time to put up a new game i think Wolff is sleeping. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

I might have a chance to get another point.I can't beleive i totally missed round 4 grrr.

Dan.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:02 am

Round five. Same rules. FInd the SW character in the anagram - name is as it would appear on a cardback.
Current scores:
Wbobafett = 7
Joe_O = 5
AussieJames =3
VintageSWfan =1

Good luck Smile

1. YODA cuts fool I hit on cult.

2. If feud or rave.

3. An old boat I sold.

4. Fit ego I am hilt tile ripper.

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:27 am

4, imperial tie fighter pilot
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:31 am

2. arfive defour
EDIT
1. has 4 Os
3. has 3 Os it shouldn't be so hard :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:08 am

1. Han Solo Cloud city outfit (Although I don't think that was on a card, should be Bespin outfit)

Edit - Canadian Shrink wrap! Forgot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:12 am

3. Lobot Landos Aid

Also Canadian Shrink wrap !
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:12 am

Great work Joe and James :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

that makes the score:

Wbobafett = 7
Joe_O = 7
AussieJames = 5
VintageSWfan =1

some more later Smile

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:57 pm

Crap i miss round five.Grrr

I stayed up to like 3A.M must of just missed it again.

Dan cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:26 pm

Round six! Final round for the weekend.

Good luck Smile Smile Smile

1. GREEDO lays rum or par.

2. A LEDY wicker o moaning me.

3. HOTH can lose in carton.

4. Tenner in salad COO liars ill gap.

Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:30 pm

1. Emperors Royal Guard

2. Logray Ewok Medicine Man
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:32 pm

4. Lando Calrissian General Pilot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next