The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Do you have a collector you look up to or a collection you aspire to ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

Do you have a collector you look up to or a collection you aspire to ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have a collector you look up to or a collection you aspire to ?   Do you have a collector you look up to or a collection you aspire to ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:22 pm

are you serious , i just need to catch a plane , one wat ticket and i wont get trown out if i stay longer then my visum allouws
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

Do you have a collector you look up to or a collection you aspire to ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have a collector you look up to or a collection you aspire to ?   Do you have a collector you look up to or a collection you aspire to ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:39 pm

What's the worst they can do send you home for free.save yourself on a round trip airfare.

But seriosly a lot of people in US don't have green card's.

Their talking about making illegal citizen's legal after a little bit of paperwork.

It was just recently on the new's. I think Obama(president of United States) is pushing for it.

Dan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a collector you look up to or a collection you aspire to ?   Do you have a collector you look up to or a collection you aspire to ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:41 pm

Some american's are for it some are'nt.

I say their already here make them legal so they can pay taxes like the rest of us.

Dan. cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a collector you look up to or a collection you aspire to ?   Do you have a collector you look up to or a collection you aspire to ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:54 pm

Abolish the green cards so I can come over as well!!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a collector you look up to or a collection you aspire to ?   Do you have a collector you look up to or a collection you aspire to ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:27 pm

fk i'll build a storage unit with 20 bunk bed's everyone just act like your all related.

I' think i'll be able to get 40 of ya in there.

I'll have everyone working for me finding me Ledy's around the clock.

Lol.Dan. lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a collector you look up to or a collection you aspire to ?   Do you have a collector you look up to or a collection you aspire to ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:28 am

Just don't go to Arizona. lol!

Anyway, as for a collection that got me into it, I have to give props to JoeY and his bootleg collection. That is one hellva collection that I would love to have close to one day. I'm amazed everytime I look at his limelight. Another display would have to be Jedidallas' attic. For those who haven't seen it.

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=vintagedisplay&Number=3565193&page=2&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1

As for mentor, everyone who I made friends with here, SWFUK, or on RS since I started back in '07.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
mr_palitoy
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
mr_palitoy

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a collector you look up to or a collection you aspire to ?   Do you have a collector you look up to or a collection you aspire to ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:31 am

I'd like Gary Smith's palitoys. And an extension on the house to display them all in.

Laughing

Jason
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mrpalitoy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a collector you look up to or a collection you aspire to ?   Do you have a collector you look up to or a collection you aspire to ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you have a collector you look up to or a collection you aspire to ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-