The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:45 pm

12 poncho leia
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:45 pm

@jimmymindtricks wrote:
5 c3po removebale limbs

correct

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

8 chief chirpa
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:46 pm

6 isp
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:46 pm

cant keep up with you guys today. Long ass day at work got me.
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

6 int 4
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

@jimmymindtricks wrote:
10 taun taun split belly

wrong

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:47 pm

3 atat commander
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:47 pm

@jimmymindtricks wrote:
11 lando skiff helmet

12 leiah combat poncho

correct!

Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

10 taun taun boxed
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:48 pm

@Darthberizing wrote:
WTF b _ Evil Kenevil

correct!

Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:48 pm

Jimmy, bow bow bow You are now king.
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

10 hoth wampa
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:49 pm

Paul whats left for poor lil ole me? lol!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:49 pm

@Chris_J wrote:
7 logray

8warok
9 paploo

7 john has already got

8 correct

9 wrong

Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

@Chris_J wrote:
Jimmy, bow bow bow You are now king.

i dont know yet , you guys answerd some fast ones aswell
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:50 pm

@Darthberizing wrote:
8 Warok

3 Death Squad Commander

chris has got 8

3 correct!

Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:50 pm

whats left anyway , paul , wtf is ten lol
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:51 pm

9 romba
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:51 pm

@jimmymindtricks wrote:
6 isp

wrong

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

@jimmymindtricks wrote:
6 int 4

correct!

Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:52 pm

6 int-4
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:53 pm

@jimmymindtricks wrote:
10 hoth wampa

correct!

that was a tricky one

Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:53 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
@jimmymindtricks wrote:
6 isp

wrong

i knew it was an abrevation of some sorth , but knew that that wasent it so i did a quik search lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

@Chris_J wrote:
9 romba

correct!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 42 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 42 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-