The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:54 pm

You guys are fast!

Just need answer for pic 2

You've all had a go but no one has correctly identified it yet!

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:55 pm

2 one man sail skiff
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:55 pm

i already said tatoonie skiff potf
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:56 pm

2 sail barge
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:56 pm

@Chris_J wrote:
2 one man sail skiff

that's not what it says on the box!

lol!

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

@Chris_J wrote:
2 sail barge

nope

Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:57 pm

@jimmymindtricks wrote:
i already said tatoonie skiff potf

I came in late. I just went back now and seen that. Told you I had a long day. lol!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:57 pm

2 one man sand skimmer
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:58 pm

@Chris_J wrote:
2 one man sand skimmer

nope

Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:58 pm

2. Sand Transport?

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:59 pm

2 desert sail skiff
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:59 pm

a clue...

_ _ _ _ _ _ sail skiff

that's what it say on the box Smile

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

@Chris_J wrote:
2 desert sail skiff

yay! correct cheers

Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

i got a pic in front of me with a box that sais one-man sail skiff with walk plank or something to small to read

and one potf tatooine skiff

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:00 pm

I think Jimmy is king

Will work out the final FINAL scores

well played all cheers

Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:01 pm

never heard of that one , is it different then the one man sail skiff

nice one chris cheers
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:01 pm

In the US it was desert sail skiff and on Tri-logo.
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:02 pm

ahhh , thanks for that answer chris
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:09 pm

Round Twenty Three complete - Jimmy wins with 7 points cheers
John scored 4 and Chris scored 3. cheers cheers

Season one also now complete and congratulations to Jimmy for first to reach 100 points!!!

We have a winner!

Jimmy is king

cheers :clap: cheers :clap: cheers :clap: cheers :clap: cheers :clap:
bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow
king king king king king king king king king king king king

In second place we have Chris cheers cheers cheers cheers :clap:

In third place we have John cheers cheers cheers cheers :clap:

Final scores:

1. Jimmy Mindtricks =102
2. Chris_J =85
3. Darth Berizing =37
4. Gandalf =20
5. Capetown =14
6. Jaymassive = 14
7. Josh_T =11
8. Joe_O =5
9. VintageSWfan =4
10. WBobafett =2
11. Hyver =1
12. Hansole = 1

well played everyone! It's been a blast hosting this game Very Happy

Season Two will start a bit later in the year!

Who will be crowned king next ????

Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:12 pm

bow bow bow We wont hear the end of it from Jimmy, now. lol!

Great game guys and looking forward to the next one Paul. Maybe this time there will be people joining in to make it more interesting.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:13 pm

Season One complete. Jimmy is the King of Season One. cheers

All-TIME ROUND WINNERS:

R1. Joe_O. (5)
R2. Gandalf. (5)
R3. Chris_J. (10)
R4. Chris_J. (7)
R5. Darth Berizing. (9)
R6. Chris_J. (5)
R7. Darth Berizing. (10)
R8. JimmyMindTricks. (10)
R9. Capetown. (9)
R10. JimmyMindtricks. (7)
R11. JimmyMindtricks. (11)
R12. JimmyMindtricks/Chris_j. (5 each) Tied
R13. Chris_J. (10)
R14. Darth Berizing. (7)
R15. Chris_J/JimmyMindtricks. (8 each) Tied
R16. JimmyMindtricks. (8.)
R17. Josh_T. (7)
R18. Chris_J. (11)
R19. Chris_J. (9)
R20. JimmyMindtricks. (12)
R21. JimmyMindtricks. (14)
R22. Chris_J. (8.)
R23. JimmyMidtricks. (7)

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:15 pm

Cheers Chris Very Happy

was good fun

Did you like the WTF! pics too? lol!

Season Two will be interesting, there's been some good battles - you and Jimmy were great!

Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:18 pm

The WTF pictures were great. I got B after John did. Glad to know theres someone else who remembers that thing. lol!
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:19 pm

thank you thank you , you can stand up now lol!

paul thanks for a verry cool game

and chris thanks for making this game more fun then it is

funny times , specialy the "verry sneaky pm's trying to get each other distracted while the game could come on any sec

kinda like russian rolette , shout i open my mail box or not , lol

king

now gonna try and get ready to beat your ass again in darths game chris rofl
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:23 pm

doctors who never played in my country

so that was a petty plus john would have been faster anyway , as i looked at the sw pic first

i dont think eviel canievel made it to belgium either

but i like the idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 43 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 43 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-