The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:05 pm

Thats what I thought it was too, with the red button on top.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:08 pm

@jimmymindtricks wrote:
are you sure two isnt this

http://www.landoslocker.com/range_starwars/images/imperial_cruiser/imperial_cruiser_boxed.jpg

can i see a full size pic of number two

That's the one Jimmy...

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 Imperi10

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:09 pm

I still got it right, then?
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:15 pm

@Chris_J wrote:

Yes, point awarded to Chris. The photo I sourced said Imperial Cruiser. Tricky one that.

Updated scores coming up!

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:17 pm

Rounf Fifteen complete. Chris & Jimmy tied and both won with 8 points each!
Congrats cheers cheers

New scores are:

Chris_J =50
Jimmy Mindtricks =48
Darth Berizing =29
Capetown =14
Gandalf =14
Jaymassive = 6
Joe_O =5
VintageSWfan =4
WBobafett =2
Josh_T =1
Hyver =1

More next weekend Smile

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:21 pm

All-TIME ROUND WINNERS:

R1. Joe_O. (5)
R2. Gandalf. (5)
R3. Chris_J. (10)
R4. Chris_J. (7)
R5. Darth Berizing. (9)
R6. Chris_J. (5)
R7. Darth Berizing. (10)
R8. JimmyMindTricks. (10)
R9. Capetown. (9)
R10. JimmyMindtricks. (7)
R11. JimmyMindtricks. (11)
R12. JimmyMindtricks/Chris_j. (5 each) Tied
R13. Chris_J. (10)
R14. Darth Berizing. (7)
R15. Chris_J/JimmyMindtricks. (8 each) Tied

Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:27 pm

Another good round, even if I was late. Very Happy Looking forward to next weekends game, that is if I don't have to work again.
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:31 pm

@Chris_J wrote:

well actually , you didnt say palitoy and said transport and it should be transporter

the pic paul posted of the kenner imperial cruiser doesnt seem to have those red plastic pieces

so you dont really have it right , but i'l let it slide for ones

Very Happy Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:32 pm

@Chris_J wrote:
Another good round, even if I was late. Very Happy Looking forward to next weekends game, that is if I don't have to work again.

if there is acces to the net from the hotel i will be at , then count me in other wise , dont make the gap to big so i still have a chance the weekend after cheers
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:35 pm

@jimmymindtricks wrote:
@Chris_J wrote:

well actually , you didnt say palitoy and said transport and it should be transporter

the pic paul posted of the kenner imperial cruiser doesnt seem to have those red plastic pieces

so you dont really have it right , but i'l let it slide for ones

Very Happy Rolling Eyes

I said just about everything I could think of, from cruiser to transporter. I was beginning to worry there for a minute. And thanks for letting me have the tying point. I hate to have a game that wasn't a tie against us. lol!
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:48 pm

lol , no worries it just that , a game , but i actually didnt knew what was wrong with your answer either

i thought i have to add palitoy , lol , looking at the boxes there is a variation in there between that version and the kenner version

or maybe the cruiser box , has a prototype pic and the palitoy doesnt , i dont have the toy myself so cant say for sure

any way , nice game chris

Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:53 am

Sorry guys, number 2 is indeed an Imperial Troop Transporter. It's the only one that has the red buttons (for the sounds).
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:42 pm

thanks emiel , how are ya btw , sorry for your lost buddy

i feel your pain Neutral Mad :pale:
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:51 pm

Round Sixteen coming up later tonight!!

Rules are easy:
Study the close-up detail pic of a vintage O/T item... first to post correct answer wins the point!

Anyone else fancy chipping away at Chris and Jimmy's killer scores? :pitch fork: :pitch fork:

Latest scores are:

Chris_J =50
Jimmy Mindtricks =48
Darth Berizing =29
Capetown =14
Gandalf =14
Jaymassive = 6
Joe_O =5
VintageSWfan =4
WBobafett =2
Josh_T =1
Hyver =1

good luck Smile

Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:42 pm

LOL , what a coincedence that i just happen to be sitting behind a computer

down side is iam about to be kicked out because of closing time lol
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:55 pm

ROUND SIXTEEN:

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 Do0110

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 Do0210

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 Do0310

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 Do0410

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 Do0510

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 Do0610

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 Do0710

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 Do0810

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 Do0910

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 Do1010

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 Do1110

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 Do1210

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 Do1310

good luck Smile

Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:55 pm

1 amanaman
6 glasslite vlix
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:56 pm

12 lando bespin
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:56 pm

10 pruneface
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:57 pm

9 max rebo piano
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:57 pm

3 scout walker
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:58 pm

@jimmymindtricks wrote:
1 amanaman
6 glasslite vlix

correct

Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:58 pm

7 return of the jedi lunch box
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

@jimmymindtricks wrote:
12 lando bespin

correct

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:59 pm

@jimmymindtricks wrote:
10 pruneface

correct Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-