The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Celebration 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

Celebration 5 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:03 am

@RebelChris wrote:
@jaymassive619 wrote:
@Chris_J wrote:
If things are still holding out right, me and Josh_T over on RS will be there, but its not a done deal set in stone yet. Since its so close to home, 517 miles away, I'd hate to miss out on it. Its so far off right now, I'm not sure yet. And its too bad the Euro guys wont be there, I'd love to meet you guys for a beer or 3 and talk shop, but Jay, we'd give you Coke so you don't spew everywhere. lol!

LOL I would only accept a coke if it had a whiskey in it!

On that note Jay, if you can in fact make, I'll be sure and buy you a whiskey! I might even put some coke in it for you too. Smile

As the event gets closer, we should start forming a list of where everyone is staying, what times everyone is coming in and when we can all meet up for some drinks!

That is a great idea Chris. We could set up an official TIG meet up. I think I'm more excited about this celebration, in the fact that I now know some people to just hang out with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:08 pm

I agree Shawn! Aimee and I are stoked for this like you wouldn't believe. And it's mostly because we will be able to meet up with people this time around. Not that C3 wasn't fun, but it's going to be more fun now that we know some people. Smile

And yes, let's set up an official TIG meet and greet.

I'm staying at the Rosen Centre on International Drive. It looks like they have a couple of restaurants and bars. We could meet at one of them if all else fails.

I'll keep looking for other options too.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:23 pm

As soon as I know its a go on my end, I'll let everyone know. To me, thats what makes a Con fun, meeting and hanging out. This would be my first one, so it would be a blast. It wouldn't matter where we meet up as long as they serve Tequila Sunrises, I'm in like Flynn.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:50 pm

I'm currently investigating this to see if it is at all possible (on my own without the wife & kids). Flights don't look too bad, but that's as far as i've got so far. I think i read that tickets for the event aren't supposed to sell out (yet)....
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:18 pm

@Tank1252 wrote:
I'm currently investigating this to see if it is at all possible (on my own without the wife & kids). Flights don't look too bad, but that's as far as i've got so far. I think i read that tickets for the event aren't supposed to sell out (yet)....

I hope you can make it Tim. I think the tickets will be available for a while. I'm not sure how this convention center compares to the one in California, but I don't think that one sold out completely of tickets.
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:29 am

Just got an email from a travel agent mate who thinks he may have an el cheapo flight for me. bounce Hopefully it'll get there.
Accommodation next....if i come, i'll be on my own, so this could be pricey methinks. I'll try & investigate.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:06 am

@Tank1252 wrote:
Just got an email from a travel agent mate who thinks he may have an el cheapo flight for me. bounce Hopefully it'll get there.
Accommodation next....if i come, i'll be on my own, so this could be pricey methinks. I'll try & investigate.

How did you get your mrs to be cool with you jetting to America without her?
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:15 am

Oh yeah....that too, knew there was something else to sort out! :I am stupid:
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:52 pm

Was so MAD to hear that Chicago didn't get CV. First the olympics... now this!!! =(
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:58 pm

Let's give this a little bump. Smile

Shawn and I were talking about it earlier today. We'd kind of like to get a TIG meet and greet together (or at least dinner/drinks). I know it's a tad early, but I thought we could get some plans out there now and start getting a head count going.

I know the Rosen Centre (where Aimee and I are staying) has a few restaurants in it, along with a coffee bar and bar bar. Smile
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:05 pm

@RebelChris wrote:
Let's give this a little bump. Smile

Shawn and I were talking about it earlier today. We'd kind of like to get a TIG meet and greet together (or at least dinner/drinks). I know it's a tad early, but I thought we could get some plans out there now and start getting a head count going.

I know the Rosen Centre (where Aimee and I are staying) has a few restaurants in it, along with a coffee bar and bar bar. Smile

August can't come soon enough! I hope we can get a group of TIGers together. Jay and Tim, how are things looking for you guys?

I wish they would get some announcements going on about the programming that will be going on.
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:19 pm

Ill expect lots of prezzies Smile
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:53 pm

I wish they would start announcing stuff too. I'd really like to know how much I need to "budget" for. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:58 pm

@RebelChris wrote:
So it was just announced: Celebration 5 website

Who's going? I know my wife and I are going, and we'll probably be heading down for the whole week. We would love to meet up with as many of our online buddies as possible. Smile

Sure guys rub it in our faces even more!!!! For those of us who can't go!!!

frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:11 am

:bump:

This hasn't been bumped in awhile. And with so many new users, I thought I'd see if anyone else is going. Smile

I'd really like to get a TIG dinner/social together for everyone that's going. So if you can't make it Shawn and I will just have to drink your beer for you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:02 pm

I know I mentioned this before.....

Depending on what actors/actresses are at CV.... I would love if someone could help me out in getting an autograph or two!!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:18 pm

@The Admiral wrote:
Ill expect lots of prezzies Smile
x2
lol!
Back to top Go down
HothTony
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
HothTony

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:29 pm

Anything similar in the UK ??
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:43 pm

I hope to meet many members from this forum in there!!!

See you in CV!!!
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:22 am

@coachk28 wrote:

Depending on what actors/actresses are at CV.... I would love if someone could help me out in getting an autograph or two!!!!!

I'd be more than happy to pick up any actor/actresses that you need mate! Smile

@Merlin: That's great that you are going as well! When are you arriving in Orlando? Where are you staying? We'll definitely have to all hook up down there! Smile
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:25 am

[quote="RebelChris"]
@coachk28 wrote:

I'd be more than happy to pick up any actor/actresses that you need mate! Smile

Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:48 am

I'll be there! Staying at the Rosen as well Rebel. Hope to see some of you guys there for some brews! drinking2
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:19 am

DarthGanja wrote:
I'll be there! Staying at the Rosen as well Rebel. Hope to see some of you guys there for some brews! drinking2

So far we've got Shawn, Ganja, Merlin and myself going to C5 from TIG! Smile

Anyone else?

The Rosen has a TON of restaurants and bars in the hotel. They even have a coffee bar.

Let's get a list together of where everyone is staying and when they are arriving, then we can plan the get together! Also, my wife and I have a rental car, so if anyone needs a ride to and from the airport, etc. just let me know.

We are staying at the Rosen and arriving on Wednesday around 4:00pm.
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:56 am

Sounds like a great idea Chris, so we know where everyone is at.

I'm staying at the Days Inn.

My flight gets in bright and early at 12:45 A.M. on Thursday.
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:51 pm

I haven't worked out the details quite yet. I got my room and my buddy who's going with me has the tix, but the travel plans aren't set. I'm going to Hawaii in May, so I can't really focus on C5 yet. I know, poor me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebration 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-