The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Celebration 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

Celebration 5 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:33 pm

Glad that I will met many of you.....

staying at Sleep Inn at Convention center...arriving Thursday at 3:00pm.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:27 pm

I'm going to CV as well.

Already got my ticket and hotel. Waiting on airline tickets because I plan on going to Disney the Monday after con.

Some t-shirts for CV went on pre-order today.

If you already got your tickets then you should get an e-mail alerting you to the sale.

Had trouble trying to order on line head bang so I called customer service and they were not aware of the shirts. They called me back in less than 30 minutes and took order over the phone. Very Happy

Here is the info on the pre-order shirts:
Celebration 5 - Page 3 CVlogoshirt

Unisex Celebration V Logo T-Shirt*
Pre-Order Exclusive!
$25 ea/ limit 5 per person
PICK UP DETAILS: This pre-order exclusive will be shipped to you in advance of Celebration V. International orders will not mail and must be picked up onsite at the Official Celebration Show Store. A shipping fee of $4.99 will automatically be applied to US orders.

*Please note: US orders will begin mailing on July 25, please allow 7-10 business days for arrival. This t-shirt will not be sold onsite at Celebration V. Don't wait!

Celebration 5 - Page 3 CVmensboba

Men's Boba Fett Jet Ski T-Shirt
$25 ea/limit 5 per person

PICK UP DETAILS: This t-shirt will NOT mail in advance of the show and must be picked up onsite. Please bring your confirmation number to the Official Celebration V Show Store onsite to pick-up your T-Shirt. Available for pre-order now and will also be available onsite at Celebration V. Don't wait, onsite quantities are limited!

Celebration 5 - Page 3 CVwomens

Women's Boba Fett Jet Ski T-Shirt
$25 ea/limit 5 per person
PICK UP DETAILS: This t-shirt will NOT mail in advance of the show and must be picked up onsite. Please bring your confirmation number to the Official Celebration V Show Store onsite to pick-up your T-Shirt. Available for pre-order now and will also be available onsite at Celebration V. Don't wait, onsite quantities are limited
[img][img width=420 height=439]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_S-1Z3QgwaCk/S83_9pVj1BI/AAAAAAAACAs/rDJai7nvMQQ/s1600/CVlogoshirt.bmp[/img][/img]
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:35 pm

For some odd reason, I kind of like the jet ski t-shirt! Smile

I wish they would start releasing some more info already! I know it's early, but the silence is killing me!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:52 pm

@RebelChris wrote:
For some odd reason, I kind of like the jet ski t-shirt! Smile

I wish they would start releasing some more info already! I know it's early, but the silence is killing me!

Very Happy

I know what you mean..LETS GO ALREADY!!

Well at least with the pre-sell on these shirts it is less things to buy while you are there and money to spend elsewhere at CV or at night afterwards. drinking
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:53 pm

and when is this , i wondr how much a ticket would cost me , lol
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:38 pm

Sound's like it's going to be a good time.Dan cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:15 pm

DUDE!!! SOMEONES GOTTA GET ME ONE OF THOSE UNISEX CV LOGO BOBA FETT SHIRTS... SIZE LARGE!!!!!

THOSE ARE BAD ASS!!!!! ILL PAYPAL YOU THE MONEY!!!!
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:23 pm

@jimmymindtricks wrote:
and when is this , i wondr how much a ticket would cost me , lol

Hey Jimmy all the info is here

The biggest cost of course would be the airfare and hotel. It would be awesome if you could make it over.

@coachk28 wrote:
DUDE!!! SOMEONES GOTTA GET ME ONE OF THOSE UNISEX CV LOGO BOBA FETT SHIRTS... SIZE LARGE!!!!!

THOSE ARE BAD ASS!!!!! ILL PAYPAL YOU THE MONEY!!!!

Hey Coach, you can just buy them online here without even having to attend the event. I think it is great that they are offering them early. One less thing to carry around at the event or to take and wear on the first day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Really?!?!?!?!? SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!

celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate
celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:35 pm

coachk28 I can order one for you if you want one.

By the way this was posted on the CV site:

Please note: You must be a Celebration V ticket holder to be eligible to purchase these exclusive Celebration V t-shirts online Sad
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:13 am

@Beanie wrote:

Please note: You must be a Celebration V ticket holder to be eligible to purchase these exclusive Celebration V t-shirts online Sad

That's what I get for reading to fast. lol! Sorry Coach.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:28 am

head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang

Just so you guys know.... I'm a size Large!!!!
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:08 am

......... And my paypal account is waiting to make a money transfer!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:14 am

I will reconfirm my order today and add a large shirt for you..unless someone else has taken care of you. Smile

I did a phone order yesterday but no money has left my account?
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:20 am

Sweet!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!! As far as I know... no one else has hooked me up yet!!!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:11 am

Good stuff guys! Smile

See Coach, I told ya' we wouldn't forget about you! Smile

Beanie- What hotel are you staying in? And I know you haven't got your plane tickets yet, but when are you planning to arrive in Orlando?

Jimmy- That would be amazing if you could make it mate! You'll have to keep us posted on that!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:38 am

Im still hoping i can make but its looking unlikely Sad

It would have been better if this came in 2011 for me but ill see what i can do Smile

Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:02 pm

@RebelChris wrote:
Good stuff guys! Smile

See Coach, I told ya' we wouldn't forget about you! Smile

Beanie- What hotel are you staying in? And I know you haven't got your plane tickets yet, but when are you planning to arrive in Orlando?

Jimmy- That would be amazing if you could make it mate! You'll have to keep us posted on that!

I am staying at the Ramada Inn which isn't too far away.

I am checking in the day before the con and checking out the Monday afterwards.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:57 pm

Guy's don't forget to bring your camera's take some good pic's.and put up in here.Dan. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:59 pm

@vintageSWfan wrote:
Guy's don't forget to bring your camera's take some good pic's.and put up in here.Dan. cheers cheers cheers

The first thing I pack and if I forgot..well I would go buy a new one. Laughing
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:11 am

awesome.Dan. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:55 am

this has been reported over on TFN and Rebelscum...

Due to a series of unfortunate situations involving David Prowse, LFL has officially revoked his invitation to Celebration V.

No reason given.

I hope he shows up anyway. Sign at a hotel like at Celebration I.
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:14 am

WTF?!?!?!?!?

unsure unsure unsure unsure
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:12 am

12augustus to the 15 , wel il go to the travel agency and see what it would cost me , rather had it in November tho then I got two monthes vacation , so if I don't make it this summer I'll def visit the states
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:27 am

@Beanie wrote:
this has been reported over on TFN and Rebelscum...

Due to a series of unfortunate situations involving David Prowse, LFL has officially revoked his invitation to Celebration V.

No reason given.

I hope he shows up anyway. Sign at a hotel like at Celebration I.

I wonder what happened? Maybe him signing everything "Dave Prowse IS Darth Vader"? Very Happy

The only thing I can think of is his recent back surgery. I really hope he still makes it. Something tells me he will! Smile

@Jimmy: Mate if you can make it for C5 that would be great! If not, November will have to do! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebration 5   Celebration 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebration 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-