The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Does anyone have a picture of a Lando Callrissian Lili Ledy MOC or Cardback?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

Does anyone have a picture of a Lando Callrissian Lili Ledy MOC or Cardback? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone have a picture of a Lando Callrissian Lili Ledy MOC or Cardback?   Does anyone have a picture of a Lando Callrissian Lili Ledy MOC or Cardback? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:59 am

Hi Guys

I need to reference the colours of the name plate and my pictures are on my broken laptop at the mo any help would be great Smile

Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

Does anyone have a picture of a Lando Callrissian Lili Ledy MOC or Cardback? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a picture of a Lando Callrissian Lili Ledy MOC or Cardback?   Does anyone have a picture of a Lando Callrissian Lili Ledy MOC or Cardback? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:08 am

PM sent Jay Smile

Jason
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a picture of a Lando Callrissian Lili Ledy MOC or Cardback?   Does anyone have a picture of a Lando Callrissian Lili Ledy MOC or Cardback? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:01 pm

@jaymassive619 wrote:

Hi Guys

I need to reference the colours of the name plate and my pictures are on my broken laptop at the mo any help would be great Smile

A very good friend of mine has a MOC L.L. Lando.... in extra fine condition.... I will ask him to send me some pics!! ..
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a picture of a Lando Callrissian Lili Ledy MOC or Cardback?   Does anyone have a picture of a Lando Callrissian Lili Ledy MOC or Cardback? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:10 pm

@merlin wrote:
@jaymassive619 wrote:

Hi Guys

A very good friend of mine has a MOC L.L. Lando.... in extra fine condition.... I will ask him to send me some pics!! ..

Jay , I already have the pics, let me know where to send them!

Adolfo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a picture of a Lando Callrissian Lili Ledy MOC or Cardback?   Does anyone have a picture of a Lando Callrissian Lili Ledy MOC or Cardback? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-