The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:05 am

Nice figure Jay!!
The biker scout is one of my favourate figures (Yet I still dont have one Sad )
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:34 pm

SOB!!
Jay that carded biker is awesome where are you guy's finding these i've been looking for one moderatly priced and can't find sht.
Very nice pickup Jay.
I'm envy of it. bow bow bow
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:40 am

great stuff guys, as per usual Smile

it's been a while since i received a box-o-goodies.. so i was kinda stoked to share this..
-bunch of cardbacks, boosting my cardback collection significantly, going into "finer target mode" now.. imo the most rewarding chapter in the story
-sears cantina - box only though Smile looking for a decent priced loose backdrop (no pegs ok)
-dixie cups box - i figured my tie fighter area could use some more graphics
-lando skiff bookmark - i'm not too fond of drawn sw art on merchandise usually, but i really like the art-nouveau feel of this one.. kinda fits the jabba theme
-along with again some effort to put some bright colors in the jabba display.. all those muted greens and browns need some flashy counterpoints! Very Happy
-spare x-wing gun for the palitoy death star cannon
-micro series hoth generator attack box - had the set already from the hoth world, but i really like these smaller boxes. breaks up the volume in the area very nicely

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 IMG_0056

there you go, some insight in how i think lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:30 pm

nice little haul, Wouter! Some more cardbacks for you - and I agree the artwork on some of those bookmarks can be pretty impressive! Dixie cups too - cool pickups, I love the odds-and-ends of SW Cool

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:03 am

Uli : Nice ESB Hanger ... wow the bloke who let you have that must of been a really nice guy _
Tony: Lovely Framing job on the posters and the Ham’ Birthday Card rocks! Even the reverse has Ethan in the group shot.
Jay: Nice Pick up on the Biker
Wouter: Great hoard there!

Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:05 pm

Nice haul Wouter. Good luck with getting the rest of the Cantina. You've got the most difficult part out of the way in piecing one together.

This isn't really new now, but here is my other purchase from CV that I finally got around to taking a picture of. My Toltoys Luke cardback

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 Main.php?g2_view=core
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 Main.php?g2_view=core
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:16 pm

WTF kinda signature is that???
Back to top Go down
tigerham
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:21 pm

@coachk28 wrote:
WTF kinda signature is that???

Dude thats an MS Paint masterpiece, leave it alone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:35 pm

LOL Shawn, I am honored, I feel like a special kid, Chris printed the other one of and stuck it on his fridge and you have that one in your signature Laughing

Mawwww I always knewz I would be da special one!!
Back to top Go down
tigerham
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:40 pm

Joe you're the Special in Special K, the Special in Special AKA, if you were a dessert you'd be Special Delight, man I could go on and do this all night! ;-) lol
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:43 pm

@Joe_O wrote:
LOL Shawn, I am honored, I feel like a special kid, Chris printed the other one of and stuck it on his fridge and you have that one in your signature Laughing

Mawwww I always knewz I would be da special one!!

You'll always be special in my book Joe. lol You get an A+ in MS Paint for today. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:36 pm

Teacher says I am da bestest lol!
Back to top Go down
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:43 am

Nice scout J Smile didnt see that 1 on ur boot sale Sad lol

Recived a few bits over the weekend Smile

Left to right -
1) NoCoo BikerScout,
2) UKG grade90 BikerScout Baggie Smile Thx Del,
3) Lili Ledy OverStock unpainted head,
4) 2x PreProduction Side pods of a bike
5) Maccau Speeder bike (£1,74 inc delivery Smile )

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 DSC06211
Back to top Go down
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Pro-Tech-Models
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:56 am

i like your m&m's
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
tigerham
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:48 am

Lee, again, wicked pick ups. If you come across one of those Unproduced heads pleeeeease let me know.. cheers dude ;-)

H
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:16 am

Lee great Scout pick ups bud!

Wouter thats an awesome haul buddy and a few more for the cardback collection!

Shawn that Tol Toys Luke Jedi Cardback is as good as a proof in terms of display great find at C5!

TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:24 am

I had to come a long way this time to catch up with all the new stuff (from page 30). A few highlights which I still remember after scrolling down.

• Jason: Burgundy Bib, and cut card Han Solo Trench :Drool:
  • Burnsy: First I did not see it, then WTF a LL B-Wing!! Are there any (small) differences with the Kenner version?
  • Michael: Man ur lucky when receiving a 4-LOM PBP as sort of bonus figure in a package deal. Congrats!
  • Craig: I took some extra time to go slowly through all the new Luke Jedi goodies, pleasure to read and see.
  • Uli: Actually not a new purchase but I was astonished by those three Palitoy boxes (Cantina, DF, LOTJ) in the background. You also have the Palitoy DeathStar in box?
  • Wouter: Love the display of the Sears Cantina box, it is so 70s
  • Wolff: The ungarian Boba, I learned something new today, looks cool!

Don't feel offended when I forgot your stuff, for sure I liked it coz it is all Star Wars vintage.

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:37 am

@wbobafett wrote:

@Carl Waterworth wrote:
i am not one for customs, but i had to get one of these Smile

Link

Hey carl....when you recieve yours please let me know how they grey color matches next to an HK Boba (comparison shot)

I want one of them for ages to paint him like a real on! But I dont know which one matches better to an original!

And dont worry...these customs do not have PEG holes....so these are clearly customs!

Regards

Wolff

Don't know about a HK Boba, but toghether with a Taiwan Fett they look something like this:

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 IMG_2410

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 IMG_2411

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 IMG_2412
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:43 am

Shawn: As said already a cracking find! Nice to see it displayed with pride. Well done! I wander who has the sealed TT Luke Jedi MOC that Aussie James got see in that big suitcase?

Lee: Well done on another haul! You seem to be brilliant at getting the most interesting pieces for your Focus. Well Done!

Marco: Thanks for sharing the pictures of the Boba's! The customs look like they have being realised to a high standard.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:48 pm

I have a bunch of Ledy stuff coming here soon.Fresh from Mexico.
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 1222016361
Dan.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:25 pm

@vintageSWfan wrote:
I have a bunch of Ledy stuff coming here soon.Fresh from Mexico.
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 1222016361
Dan.

Dan your like a crack addict with Ledys!

I bet your buzzing you have a haul coming in! lol

Some nice looking Fetts Marco!

Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:40 pm

Yes,YYess the Ledy's are in.There in nice shape i have'nt cleaned em yet but here i have my Ledy R2's.I know my R2's arn't mint but they are variant's.
The R2 on left is a soft torso light blue dome with the c symbol in close.
The middle R2 is a hard torso
The R2 on far right is a soft torso V2 dome dark blue like Rob's 78 R2 also the c symbol is far away version.
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 New_le15
My other Ledy's are fkn mint and super rare.
First is the han solo V2 variant.Jay if you want pic's of this one for the Ledy guide it would be my pleasure.This figure has a different coo. than the known version.
Also i have a mint Ledy yellow hair Luke this would make a nice addition to the Ledy guide as well when your ready to put this guy in.
I have some loose Ledy weapon's & acsessories pictured here too.
I will have more pic's of stuff coming soon.MuuUUUUUUaaaggggggghhhhhh
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 New_le16
Back to top Go down
Del
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Del

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:38 pm

Mmm the start of something new,

Baggies are going, moc's are coming lol, watch this space Very Happy

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 P9026310Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 P9026311
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:31 am

Dan: Nice ledys man!

Nice pick-up Del!

Are you going to stick to the ESB MOC for the characters or any MOC that takes your fancy?

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:01 am

@Del wrote:
Baggies are going,
Shocked Not all of them??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-