The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:28 am

Just recived these this morning. Biker scout and Rebel soldier Hoth Polish boot legs still on sprues and Fett was a gift due to a postal error from the same guy Smile

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 DSC06029
Back to top Go down
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Pro-Tech-Models
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:31 am

Wow, great of the seller to give a bonus for his mistake & they're real nice pieces to boot (no pun inteneded Razz )
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:05 am

Nice finds! I've always loved figures still on sprues. Very Happy

Congrats!

DarthTad
Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:06 am

just browsed through the last 3 pages and i have to reckon that you guys made some great purchases again.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:13 am

I'd love to add something to this thread but its been about 50 pages since I last bought anything!

Great buys all round guys, maybe some of you newer guys could add some things to the top five vintage items thread ?

I will give it a bump so you can show off (just remember to read the rules and get them all in one shot!)
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:47 pm

I had to scroll back to page 68 to catch up on the recent finds:

Chris: I love the Read-A-Long set... Thanks for the share! It brings back a lot of good memories as I had the ROTJ as a kid (along with loads of Thomas the Tank and Rambo RALs and a Retro Looking Tape Player from Fisher Price to play them on)

Lee: Nice 77 back for the collection!

Dan: Nice pick-up dude. Lumat caught my eye with the Pink colouring.

James: Nice Toltoys’ cardbacks... I had to re-read your last sentence twice about the Nien-Numb and 15 others! Was the suitcase handcuffed to him? Well done for not being tempted to rob the guy and making off with it!

Tony: Some lovely figures there mate they all look stunning in fairness! Good luck on the final 4 (and the last 17)

VaderHalen: Welcome to TIG! Well done on your new stash too!

Paul: Cool X-wing Bro! ... Really nice and I love the fact they let the button stay on the Toy for this version. Agree with
Tony too! ... I can’t wait for this limelight! Kudos.

Adolfo: Cracking Ledy SD Commander

James: Some more cardbacks... how many do you have?

Lee: some more great figures! You will have to tell the misses to start moving out the tatty-teddy bears from you cabinate!

Wolf: Great collection of PBPs! I didn’t know PBP made a normal tan coloured Rebel Soldier. Nice Jabba too! Unless Toltoys released their own version, it looks like this will be the last version of the Jabba playset I will need so I am holding out for a Boxed version like shown in Jason’s cool limelight.

DarthTad: Welcome to the TIG forum too! Nice set of Vaders there both look lovely! Good luck in your Vader Focus!

Lee: Wow lee nice find with the polish bootlegs! It is nice to see that some sellers try to sort things out right when they make a mistake.

Well done all!
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:01 pm

Most of my money is going towards lay-aways at the moment but here's a few items I recieved

First is the ad slick with Luke Jedi and other "65-back" figures being announched. I have wanted one of these since first seeing it in Kellerman's great Vintage Action Figure guide. This one comes from the Tom N. who used to work in Kenner Market Reserch Division. I got him to send me another COA.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 Do_you10

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 Do_you11

Next is a Dual language Kenner Canada Jabba Playset. After seeing Emiels amazing Tri-logo Jabba set in this thread, I got inspired to buy a really nice one for my Luke Jedi focus & research post. As some of you may know the Seller scalped the dual language booklet that was inside before sending and crushed the box to fit in a smaller shipping crate. In all totally recked a rare piece. However it will be looked after in my collection. If anyone has a spare Kenner Canada ROTJ "la Collection" booklet to sell please let me know. Here it is though:

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 Ken_ca10

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 Ken_ca11

Last one for now is a John Menzies ROTJ flyer. Before they packed-up their retail arm they had chain-stores across the country including my home town which certainly sold ROTJ. This flyer is for the Nottingham Store

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 John_m11

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 John_m10

Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:23 pm

More great purchases Craig! I had my eye on that ad slick too. Laughing Glad you got it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:40 pm

I dont know where to begin guys!

Great Advert Craig!

Tony, Paul , Wolff , Lee (and everyone else) soem great pickups all around!!

A very unintentional buying week for me. I am slowly moving to a complete MOC collection so just by chance I kept seeing decent deals on Ewoks.

Paploo and Lumat are MIM 79 backs , Logray is a standard 77 back and Teebo is a Canadian 65 back!

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 Ewoks14

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:46 pm

Nice John, & great Ad slick & flyer Craig.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:08 am

Craigy - the Ad Slick & COA is just awesome m8, I love the pic of the 5 figures in front of the huge Jabba Cool
the John Menzies flyer is awesome too - if you can also post these great items in the Paperwork thread that Uli started that would be great Smile I will add a few more soon to that thread as well.
Finally, despite its recent adventures, your Jabba Playset still looks the biz - will keep an eye out too for that catalogue m8!
Cool stuff !

John - the Ewoks look good - nice find and great additions to your MOC collection m8 Cool

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:03 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Craigy - the Ad Slick & COA is just awesome m8, I love the pic of the 5 figures in front of the huge Jabba Cool
the John Menzies flyer is awesome too - if you can also post these great items in the Paperwork thread that Uli started that would be great Smile I will add a few more soon to that thread as well.
Finally, despite its recent adventures, your Jabba Playset still looks the biz - will keep an eye out too for that catalogue m8!
Cool stuff !

John - the Ewoks look good - nice find and great additions to your MOC collection m8 Cool

Cheers buddy and No problem! I will add the pics to your great thread too!!

John Excellent cards buddy - Are you completing a run of MOC with any card type for a figure or are you trying to get them all on ROTJ cards? Good luck either way!
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:43 pm

Great stuff Craig! I still very much like the Jabba playset.

John. Nice bears. Wink
Back to top Go down
HothTony
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
HothTony

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:21 am

Here is my latest find at the London Film & Comic Con....thanks to Chris for checking it out with me ....... its as it looks very minty and complete with inserts, instructions etc ........ think Emiel would approve:D
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 Img_2912
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 Img_2913
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 Img_2914
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 Img_2915
Tony
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:05 am

@HothTony wrote:
Here is my latest find at the London Film & Comic Con....thanks to Chris for checking it out with me ....... its as it looks very minty and complete with inserts, instructions etc ........ think Emiel would approve:D

I do!Laughing Absolutely love it.
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:41 am

@HothTony wrote:
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 Img_2912
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 Img_2913
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 Img_2914
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 Img_2915
Tony
Nice condition!
Looks like a fine example you have bought there.
Back to top Go down
HothTony
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
HothTony

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:48 am

Thanks Emiel....only hope I can track down similar minty boxed items but I know its not going to be an easy or cheap Sad

Was an interesting journey coming back on London Underground trying to stop the box getting squashed lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:53 am

Some fantastic picks ups guys!!!!

Tony that AS AT Walker is in amazing condition great find bro i bet you had to protect it with your life on the london underground!!!

Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
HothTony

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:02 am

Jay...Tube trains coming back were full and had to put it on my head at one point.......was getting some funny looks lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:22 am

@HothTony wrote:
Jay...Tube trains coming back were full and had to put it on my head at one point.......was getting some funny looks lol!

Man that would have been a nightmare!!!

I can just imagine it somebody nearly knocks into your package and you respond "Back the fuck off its Vintage!!!" Only for Londons finest to take you down with tasers as the way your protecting your package has set alarm bells off!

Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
HothTony

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:28 am

It was.....sweat running down the brow......was sure glad to get to the comfort of Network rails overground train back to sawbridgeworth thats for sure !!

Ha ha there was sure some strange sights on the tube coming up to the event and if they hadnt triggered some sort of response from our finest nothing was lol!
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:52 pm

Dan-very nice PBP Han Hoth & MIM MOC's!

Lee-more minty loose figures,can't be many left to get now!

Chris J-very nice read along set & loose figures!

AJ-very nice Toltoys cardbacks!

Tony-more minty loose figures & cracking boxed AT-ST!

Paul-superb boxed X Wing!

Adolfo-another Ll MOC beauty to add to the collection!

Wolff-very nice PBP Rebel Commander & LL Jabba!

Darth Tad-excellent DV MOC's!

Craig-top notch paperwork & canadian Jabba playset!

John-very nice ewok MOC's!

Congrats to all for some quality new additions!

Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:10 pm

@Capetown wrote:
@HothTony wrote:

I do!Laughing Absolutely love it.

I agree, it looks like you bought it today at the toy store!!!...it looks amazing!!...NICE FIND!
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:44 am

Hey Tony,

Cracking Walker!

I agree with Merlin it look like you gone back in time and bought it from the shops. Sweet!

Well done buddy for getting it home safe aswell! I had to laugh at you adventure in the tubes too there's not much room in the trains.
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:58 pm

12-A Sand People, 77-B Vader, 12-C Vader, and AFA 75Y 77-b 8D8.
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 IMG00148-20100720-0932
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 IMG00147-20100720-0931
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 IMG00146-20100720-0930
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-