The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:59 am

I got this on the mail today bounce
A big thanks to Rebelchris for make me a big favour.......

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 Boba_f18
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:07 am

@javiswspain wrote:

WOW!!!!

That is sweet!!!

Is that the same one that Brianstoys was selling????
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:02 am

@coachk28 wrote:

WOW!!!!

That is sweet!!!

Is that the same one that Brianstoys was selling????

yep, it is Smile , i am gladd you like it!!
I was looking for a nice example loose for months, but not luck .Chris(Rulair) told me about this one and finallty here he is( after passing tru the Rebelchris hands, big thanks again bro Smile ) So, one left to go!! i am still missed the Anakin mailer ....
Cheers
JAvi

Last edited by javiswspain on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yzerman
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Yzerman

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:18 am

Very nice Boba Fett mailer, Jawi Smile
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:40 am

@javiswspain wrote:

Awesome stuff Javi! I'm glad he arrived to you safe and sound mate! Very Happy

Having never seen a Fett mailer in person before, it was a treat to at least look at. And I have to say, I really like the acrylic case used to display this guy! Very cool stuff indeed!

Hopefully there weren't any issues Javi?
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:52 am

Nice Javi! Glad to see he made it to you okay. Now we just need to find that Anakin for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:05 pm

God I cant wait to send mine out to AFA now!!!!

Back to top Go down
Del
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Del

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:19 pm

Well another minty carded figure arrived today.
It was tricky finding one with a clear bubble and in good shape but finally my luck changed and i was offered an extremely nice one for cheap Smile

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 Fx7-110

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 Fx7-210
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:40 pm

Very nice FX-7 and what a find on that Fett mailer. That one is on my want list.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:35 pm

AJ and Emiel - I also didn't know there was a difference between the Kenner and Palitoy Cloud Car - v nice Cool

Tommy - cool ESB Dengar and RC mocs Cool

Chris - ace pickups! Those vintage books are cool - although I wouldn't want to stand inbetween Lando and the Flamewind of Oscon - sounds nasty Laughing The Ewok books my little son would love. Great misc items like the mugs and Dixie cups and soaps - some of the artwork on the Dixie boxes is really cool. Chris you're starting to beome like Hyver number 2 with all your misc items Cool Cool

Javi - fantastic Fett mailer!!

Del - more mocness - nice FX7!

Top purchases everyone!

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:00 pm

A few little items of newness from here:

loose figures

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 Pruner10

and some vintage issues of Pif Gadget featuring some awesome SW ads which I will post up later in the Paperwork thread - the smaller Pif Poche one is just ace! see avatar Cool

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 Variou11

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Yzerman
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Yzerman

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:56 am

Artoo_Detour wrote:

Tommy - cool ESB Dengar and RC mocs Cool

Yes, I'm happy to have found them offerless. I'll try to get an offerless ESB MOC set together.

Del - Very nice ESB FX-7 Smile
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:10 am

A couple of boxes, tri & bi ????
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 SDC11773
and thanks to Sergio some no COO figures
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 SDC11774
Back to top Go down
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:40 am

You guys just keep picking up some nice stuff. I just love this thead.

Thanks Dr Dengar. Yes it is a nice pic on the CAP box. It is funny that the Storm tropers all have Snow tropper guns :-)
Back to top Go down
mike-skywalker
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
mike-skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:06 pm

My latest aquisition is a Tri-Logo small blister Han Solo.
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 2189770510082165665jcaCkw_th
Paid pretty much for it......and during shipping the blister became separating from the card Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Del
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Del

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Nice additions everyone,

Mirco, What a nightmare mate, that must be gut wrenching to open a parcel up like that.
I was pissed when i opened my Tri ERG and found a huge crack, i'd of been devestated if it was completey trashed.

Whats happening about him? was it bad packing or just bad luck?

Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:18 pm

Sorry about your issue with the TRI han Sad...
YOu have email back Mirco...
cheers
JAvi
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Sorry to hear about the shipping mishap Mike. That's a shame. You out the $ now?

Love that Interceptor and tri Fett there Aussie, Very NIce!!
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:07 am

Time for my weekly visit to this thread, amazingly how much nice stuff we gather together in one week. ©️

(oh Paul, ©️ stands for copyright protection this time Very Happy)

• James: Nice Palitoy Cloud Car and thanks for sharing the differences with the Kenner CC. I knew about differences in the Landspeeder, X-Wing and Imperial Troop Transporter, but this was new to me. Anybody knows about more differences between Palitoy and Kenner vehicles?
  • Tom: Dengar and Rebel Commander MOCs, nice to see two of my top-10 most favourite figures listed together.
  • Chris J: Impressing haul of Star Wars books. What is inside the Luke and Jabba bottles?
  • Javi: I like that complete Boba Fett mailer. The only thing what is left over from my chilhood mailer is the Boba figure with gun Neutral .
  • Del: And again a minty MOC, great stuff!. I remember the arm of my chilhood FX-7 was always slightly bent from the moment I took it out of his bubble. It seems this is the case for your FX-7 as well? The bubble just seems a bit too narrow to fit this figure.
  • Paul: Nice minty figures. As a child I always wondered why Prune Face was carrying a riffle which would suit a Western movie much more than a Star Wars movie. In fact I still do.
  • James: The design of the TIE Interceptor box just rocks! great pick-up!
  • Soren: " Yes it is a nice pic on the CAP box. It is funny that the Storm troopers all have Snow trooper guns :-)". Good spot Soren, I had totally missed that. BTW: Nice avatar, I had one of those Playmobil R2 clones too when I was young, quite sweet. You might like this site with a Playmobil light saber duel.
  • Mirco: Sorry to hear about your Trilogo Han MOC. Insurance issue?
Cheers

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:24 pm

Paul: Great looking figures. I know finding a Bespin Guard with the gold is hard as hell to find. Hit me up if you find any extra Pif issues. Wink

AJ: Love the Fett. The boxes look to be in great shape also.

Mike: Sorry to hear that Han wanted to free himself. I know that hurts, it looked to be in great shape.

Dr.Dengar: the Luke and Jabba bottles have shampoo and bubble bath (in that order).

Heres part of the birthday haul. I'm still waiting for 20-5 packages to show up with the rest. celebrate

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 Img_1173

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 Img_1281

My fav has to be the Droids streamer kite and the lunchbox is on the way to make the poor thermos feel at home.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:05 pm

I am so happy to have this little piece of Star Wars history in my collection now....

It came with DT Luke, Chewie (with the green bowcaster), Leia, and R2-D2 (with a dark blue dome). Also included were a sealed baggie for the pegs, and three opened SW-A baggies (white horizontal text 'Made in Hong Kong', tape sealed, crispy). I am not sure whether these baggies are authentic for all the figures in the Early Bird mail away, but it doesn't matter too much as they are opened anyway.
I think for the Early Bird mailer, Chewie was packed in a SW-A baggie, and Leia and R2 were packed in SW-D baggies (black horizontal 'Made in Hong Kong', heat sealed, soft plastic). I don't know about the DT Luke. Anyone got some more info about this? Del?

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 IMG_3185

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 IMG_3187

The dome of R2-D2 is much darker blue than is the case for a normal R2. A truly beautiful blue which I had not seen before till this weekend. The difference is very clear to see by eye, but somehow difficult to grasp by my camera. I gave it a try to share the experience with you guys.

Normal (left) and Early Bird R2-D2.
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 IMG_3194

Normal (left) and Early Bird R2-D2.
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 IMG_3195

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:27 pm

Chris - excellent birthday treats there! Love the Luke and vader activity books with cool artwork. The Droids kite is ace! You've gathered a nice selection of misc items lately so I can't wait to see a limelight soon Smile Lots of books too - yes I will also look out for some PIF magazines for you. What is the item next to the Thermos? It looks like a black cartridge or camera? Really cool items!

Marco - Superb Mail Away items!! The DT Luke is very nice as is the dark blue R2 - yes you can just see the colour differences on your pics but I bet it looks geat in real life! Does Leia have the black blaster or dark blue variant? That sure is a very nice piece of SW history - BIG congrats Cool

Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:11 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
What is the item next to the Thermos? It looks like a black cartridge or camera? Really cool items!

looks like a star wars soundtrack on 8track?
i agree, great misc items! *love*

and nice score on the EB kit as well!

yay! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:22 pm

Thats the Electric Moog Orchestra 8-track with blue label. I got a huge lot due in in the next couple days with two Vader costumes and an ESB lunchbox along with other goodies that I'm itching for. If things go right, I'll have a grail piece for me coming too. If I get it, I hope it survives the trip because its got a crack on it.

Awsome score on the EB kit, DD. The figures look super clean. Congrats, mate.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
BFLV
New User
New User
BFLV

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:08 pm

Klaatu Afa 85 with little yellowing bubble (crap seller not tell me that)

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 Klaatu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-