The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Should Wolff (The doc) put up a picture of himself?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should Wolff show us a picture of himself?
Yes
Should Wolff (The doc) put up a picture of himself? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap86%Should Wolff (The doc) put up a picture of himself? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 18 ]
No
Should Wolff (The doc) put up a picture of himself? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Should Wolff (The doc) put up a picture of himself? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

Should Wolff (The doc) put up a picture of himself? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should Wolff (The doc) put up a picture of himself?   Should Wolff (The doc) put up a picture of himself? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:16 pm

@vintageSWfan wrote:
Klaus you look like Chris elliot.no offense, but realy.
Should Wolff (The doc) put up a picture of himself? - Page 2 Elliott

Should Wolff (The doc) put up a picture of himself? - Page 2 Widget_a97qiYTOjkgjcoPFpxp69-

lol! lol!

nice one Dan, that's a sweet pic lol

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

Should Wolff (The doc) put up a picture of himself? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should Wolff (The doc) put up a picture of himself?   Should Wolff (The doc) put up a picture of himself? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:43 pm

The pic's are from this early 90's tv show.The show was hillarious.This video rock's it's Wolff all the way,priceless. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl