The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

ROTJ Missing Scene - Dark Luke Vader scene as Luke constructs his new lightsaber (released at celebration 5)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

ROTJ Missing Scene - Dark Luke Vader scene as Luke constructs his new lightsaber (released at celebration 5) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROTJ Missing Scene - Dark Luke Vader scene as Luke constructs his new lightsaber (released at celebration 5)   ROTJ Missing Scene - Dark Luke Vader scene as Luke constructs his new lightsaber (released at celebration 5) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Or he wasn't told it was going to be on the horizon to "release(film Razz )" and he was telling the truth Razz As much as he could have forgotten, I guess its also true he could just have got handed a few $$ to say he suddenly remembers lol

Either way there are a heap of outtakes/scenes from the novels that were left on the cutting room floor so I hope it was filmed then with Mark, even if not it could have been on the cards so thats enough for me I guess.
Back to top Go down

ROTJ Missing Scene - Dark Luke Vader scene as Luke constructs his new lightsaber (released at celebration 5)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-