The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

I dont understand why people collect - (fill in the blank)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

I dont understand why people collect - (fill in the blank) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont understand why people collect - (fill in the blank)   I dont understand why people collect - (fill in the blank) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:11 pm

Uli told me he is going to sell his complete variant collection to pursue proof cards Laughing
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: I dont understand why people collect - (fill in the blank)   I dont understand why people collect - (fill in the blank) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:15 pm

Lol...

... but after thinking about it - I know where to get one of the less priced POTF proof cards Wink That is probably better in a collector's hand before a non-collector gets it (boah - I'm going to change my humour in my profile now).

Uli
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: I dont understand why people collect - (fill in the blank)   I dont understand why people collect - (fill in the blank) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Lol! I like the new proof card collecting Uli with his awesome bitchy humour lol

/Non collector!
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: I dont understand why people collect - (fill in the blank)   I dont understand why people collect - (fill in the blank) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:24 pm

I more thought of sarcastic / deadly but bitchy also makes it Very Happy

Uli - the dusty non collector
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: I dont understand why people collect - (fill in the blank)   I dont understand why people collect - (fill in the blank) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:40 pm

u-grades hell even afa , dont even discuss this please
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: I dont understand why people collect - (fill in the blank)   I dont understand why people collect - (fill in the blank) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:25 pm

@jimmymindtricks wrote:
u-grades hell even afa , dont even discuss this please

dito!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: I dont understand why people collect - (fill in the blank)   I dont understand why people collect - (fill in the blank) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:24 pm

I find the whole AFA area quite strange really - but I won't include this specially as once I really upset a dude on RS by making a funny about his AFA cases. What it taught me was that everyone has their heart in a certain area of collecting and who was I to criticize the choices of others?

U-Grade, however... as others have just said... a different story! :pitch fork:

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: I dont understand why people collect - (fill in the blank)   I dont understand why people collect - (fill in the blank) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:47 pm

U grades - what is that? I thought this was banned from this forum by a certain (light blue) moderator?

Uli
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: I dont understand why people collect - (fill in the blank)   I dont understand why people collect - (fill in the blank) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:54 pm

@Idefix13 wrote:
U grades - what is that? I thought this was banned from this forum by a certain (light blue) moderator?

Uli

Discussion will now cease about U grades. Anyone who brings up the subject again will be banned and I will not discuss it via pm. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dont understand why people collect - (fill in the blank)   I dont understand why people collect - (fill in the blank) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I dont understand why people collect - (fill in the blank)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-