The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

#####2010 TIG SECRET SANTA ####

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

#####2010 TIG SECRET SANTA #### - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: #####2010 TIG SECRET SANTA ####   #####2010 TIG SECRET SANTA #### - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:07 am

@Chris_J wrote:
Since it is official Christmas Eve, I couldn't hold out any longer to rip the box open. I got some nice items to add to the collection and I'm very pleased with all of it.

#####2010 TIG SECRET SANTA #### - Page 3 Img_1444

For it being my first SS, it was alot of fun and looking forward to next years. I will def be joining next time.

Chris thats a fantastic hall buddy your SS done ya proud bro!!!

Im gonna open my SS tonight (in about 4 - 5 hrs) for my Xmas Eve Prezzie! cheers

Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

PostSubject: Re: #####2010 TIG SECRET SANTA ####   #####2010 TIG SECRET SANTA #### - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:14 am

Jay yes I'm saying it was sent like that otherwise I wouldn't have a problem. It was already a cracked bubble as no pieces were in the package or weapon. I wrapped up mine to him and took care in the packing. I had to tell him I was his as I didn't know what he was getting off Lee and what he wanted off him and he told me I was his and what were the chances of that. All seem good until that bloody Italian job cropped up. You wanna know what ungrateful is, let me tell you. Beginning of the year Jimmy was having probs with his gf so I took alot of energy along with helping my gf recover from going blind and holding down three jobs cos she couldn't work at the beginning of the year to help him in his problems so which he was thankful of. THEN when he found out his gf what diabetic type 1 same as mine again gave him help as was in same situation and again he was thankful. So along comes an Italin MOC and he shunts me to the rubbish pile.. and you trhink I'M ungrateful!

Fuckin done with this shit man, I've had a fuckin tough year guys and I don't need this bullshit along with the bullshit I'm getting from another member on SWCC. So I'll leave you with you sunshining Jimmy cos when he throws a hissy fit its all good cos aw he's going through a tough fuckin time. He doesn't know what tough fuckin time is!

So I thank you all who have been a great help to me and my collecting and honestly appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: #####2010 TIG SECRET SANTA ####   #####2010 TIG SECRET SANTA #### - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:24 am

I can't offer up much to this really guys apart from this picture :
#####2010 TIG SECRET SANTA #### - Page 3 1biker10

Just wanted to show that the MOC must have been intact at some point because its the one in the picture and is from Jims collection, I don't know how he packed it, if its as you described Ham then its a shame he didn't pack it nicely for its journey, without pictures or knowing how it was handled in the post we might never know but I don't *think* anyone (let alone Jim) would send something for a secret santa already broken (at least I hope not..)

As this issue is detracting a little from the Secret Santa gift/opening thread and idea would it be useful to create either a new thread for the opening + pictures to go and adding Chris + hams pictures there or moving the issue posts out of this thread just to keep on topic? They both deserve some discussion but together its going to ruin the idea behind SS.

Have a good christmas everyone - I guess the Jim/Ham thing will be resolved one day either privately or publicly so good luck with it all guys.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: #####2010 TIG SECRET SANTA ####   #####2010 TIG SECRET SANTA #### - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:27 am

I think its a good idea to start a new thread on what we got. Jay you can move my post to the new thread if you want or I can just re do it in the new one. This thread is starting to get me out of the Christmas spirit anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
tigerham
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

PostSubject: Re: #####2010 TIG SECRET SANTA ####   #####2010 TIG SECRET SANTA #### - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:35 am

I said it was already broken, read what is there no what you want!
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: #####2010 TIG SECRET SANTA ####   #####2010 TIG SECRET SANTA #### - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:46 am

Guy's Im locking this until after Christmas. Lets not go into Christmas with this. I can only see it escalating and it's genuinely not worth it. We're here to give ourselves a chance to enjoy something we love. Not to infuriate ourselves.

Ham - I'm PMing you now.

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #####2010 TIG SECRET SANTA ####   #####2010 TIG SECRET SANTA #### - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

#####2010 TIG SECRET SANTA ####

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3