The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Plantman
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Plantman

The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:48 pm

CoUnT mE In bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.vintagetoybox.net
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:08 pm

@shawn_k wrote:
@cyberzakatak wrote:
Count me in!

I think you could have posted something a little more constructive than

Quote :
Awesome Blossom..Extra Awesome!

in multiple threads to raise your post count. Rolling Eyes

LMAO...13 times plus "count me in"! LOL!!!

Next time do 30 post to be in...then maybe my limelight gets a "Awesome Blossom..Extra Awesome" too!!!

rofl rofl rofl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:21 pm

Count me in Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:33 pm

There are loads of great limelight thread to check out and comment on guys Smile

Its probably better (and more respectful) to the limelight to post indivual comments rather than a cut and paste job though Smile

Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
CloudCity_Gangzr

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:35 pm

I'm in
Back to top Go down
https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/gallery/TIG-User-Mug-Shots/i
cejay
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
cejay

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:54 pm

Woohoo!! Happy birthday!!

Count me in! Smile
Back to top Go down
jedi_rebel
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
jedi_rebel

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:36 pm

Count me in! bounce Angry SW
Back to top Go down
http://www.starwarsgroup.com
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:45 pm

Count me In!

Good luck every body! and Happy 1st Birthday TIG!
Back to top Go down
Neonboy
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: count me in    The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:38 pm

count me in ibid..
Back to top Go down
http://neoneonart.com
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:50 pm

Less than 24 hours left to enter guys!!!

Remember you have to be in it to win it!!!

Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:51 am

"Count me in"

Good luck every body!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:58 am

We have had a lot of new users in the last 72 hours so if they want to enter this free raffle then they just need to reply to this thread with a quick intro and "count me in" and the post count rule wont apply.

Just to add this is a 100% pure vintage SW site so as always prizes are Vintage SW!!

Good Luck everybody Smile

Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
jedi_rebel

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:08 pm

Happy Birthday TIG ers!

:cantina: drinking

A big thankyou to everyone who has made this a great site over the year.

I'm not going to be around for the draw head bang but good luck everyone!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Back to top Go down
http://www.starwarsgroup.com
Carl Waterworth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Carl Waterworth

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:40 pm

I agree, i have nver felt so at home on a SW site since IOP!

Credit to Jay and the team cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:34 pm

Thanks guys i have a bit of announcement my Camera has packed up so im going to borrow my sisters camera tomorrow and hold the draw tomorrow night (i.e Sunday) at 9pm GMT ni hope thats ok

Sorry for the delay guys

Jay

Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Carl Waterworth

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:41 pm

not good enough! how dare u keep us in suspenders...er..i mean suspence Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:45 pm

@Carl Waterworth wrote:
not good enough! how dare u keep us in suspenders...er..i mean suspence Wink

LOL

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:56 pm

Count me in!!!
Back to top Go down
mrathnr
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
mrathnr

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:06 pm

Count me in if I'm not too late. Thanks!!!! -Alex
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:22 pm

Entries Closed Smile

The following names will enter the draw - (I have included those that didnt make the post count rule this time)

Idefix13
aussiejames
hansole
Darth Kaze
Chris_J
Capetown
tigerham
Lee_m
javiswspain
merlin
vintageSWfan
soren
Hyver
geordie
BILLIAM666
Artoo_Detour
Del
Stargeezer
Joe_O
coachk28
Ronniebiggs
Tank1252
GanjaFett
Carl Waterworth
DLT9
Dr Dengar
Yzerman
burnsy
Tiefighterboy
shawn_k
Jetson
b4nth4
shoenix
JediTray
TOLTOYED
stevemac1976
Triolag
DarthStanley
Vintage_City
RebelChris
vaderhalen
HothTony
cyberzakatak
AOK
blutch
Plantman
sherwyn
CloudCity_Gangzr
cejay
jedi_rebel
Craig T
Neonboy
OZIO
SouthernFriedJedi
mrathnr

Good Luck everyone!!!

To note there will be 2 prize winners tonight cheers

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:23 pm

In the process of picture uploads live draw and winner annoucements coming soon Smile

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:54 pm

Sorry for the delay my laptop is just refusing to recognise my camera Sad

(im gonna try for 15 more minutes then ill have to announce the winners myself without the pics and try and get them up later)

TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:56 pm

The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 719436
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:58 pm

Prize 1 is .........................................................

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:17 pm

PRIZE 1

The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 SDC11730

Actual Items Smile

Plus a C3P0 Removable Limbs Baggie as well Smile

Prize 1 winner coming up!

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-