The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh_T
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Josh_T

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:23 pm

11. prototype electronic laser battle game
Back to top Go down
http://japanesestarwarscollection.webs.com/index.html
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:23 pm

Guys yer so fast tonight - I'm catching up the scores - still need answers for pics 5, 11 and 10

Tommy unlucky, correct answers but the others beat you first Smile

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:24 pm

@Josh_T wrote:
11. prototype electronic laser battle game

corect Smile

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Just need pics 5 and 10

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:27 pm

@aussiejames wrote:
Artoo_Detour wrote:
@aussiejames wrote:
17- chopper ?

Correct Smile
Raleigh Mk2 1978 to be precise Laughing

awesome bike AJ!

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 Zv2mnq10

Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:28 pm

5 ewok battlewagon scene artwork , now you can discuse this answer as much as you want but you know its partialy true Cool
Back to top Go down
Josh_T
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Josh_T

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:29 pm

10. FX-7
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:30 pm

a clue for pic 5?

It's a book - Ewoks yes, but can anyone find the title...

W - - - - - S - - - - N

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:31 pm

And what's number 16 ??
Star trek rifle
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:32 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
a clue for pic 5?

It's a book - Ewoks yes, but can anyone find the title...

W - - - - - S - - - - N

Try this:

W - - - - - S
- - - - N

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:33 pm

@aussiejames wrote:
And what's number 16 ??
Star trek rifle

Good effort

a clue

two words:

R - - - - - - -

R - - -R -

Back to top Go down
Josh_T
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Josh_T

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:34 pm

5. Ewoks: Wicket's Wagon
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:34 pm

@Josh_T wrote:
5. Ewoks: Wicket's Wagon

correct!

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:36 pm

Pic 16

R - - - C - - T

R - - - - S

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:39 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Pic 16

R - - - C - - T

R - - - - S

R - C - C - - T

R - C - R S

Back to top Go down
Josh_T
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Josh_T

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:39 pm

16. richochet racers
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:41 pm

[quote="Josh_T"]16. richochet racers[/quote

lol well done Josh, game over!

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 Ricoch10

scores coming up...

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:42 pm

ricochet racer
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:43 pm

hey spelling mistake is still a mistake tongue But Jilly is funny (sorry Jimmy lol! )
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:44 pm

16 ricoshet racers
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:45 pm

@aussiejames wrote:
16 ricoshet racers
I still got it wrong Embarassed
16 ricochet racers
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:47 pm

Round 4 complete.
Josh wins with a great 12 points cheers
Jimmy second with 3 points Smile
AJ third with 2 points Smile

Well played all cheers

New scores are:

Josh T = 33 points
Hyver = 15 points
JimmyMindtricks = 10 points
AussieJames = 4 points

Next round soon Smile

Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:11 am

Congrat's to all the point's grabber's,i fkn slept through another round,i need my phsycic antenna tuned so i can get out of bed at 3 in the morn to get on here to get a few point's. :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz:
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:58 am

I would jump in on it, but I'm too far behind now i'd never catch up. So Jimmy, its up to you bro to defend the crown. GO JIMMY GO!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:46 am

Extra sneaky unannounced Round five!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

pic1
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 Ha110

pic2
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 Ha210

pic3
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 Ha310

pic4
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 Ha410

pic5
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 Ha510

pic6
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 Hi610

pic7
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 Hi710

pic8
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 Hi810

pic9
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 Hi910

pic10
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 Hi1010

pic11
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 Hi1110

pic12
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 Hi1210

pic13
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 Hi1310

pic14
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 Hi1410

pic15
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 Hi1510

pic16
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 Hi1610

pic17
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 Hi1710

pic18
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 Hi1810

pic19 BONUS PIC a
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 Hi1910

pic20 BONUS PIC
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 Hi2010

good luck Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-