The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:50 am

1.C3PO Rem limbs bag
2.Inverted colour luke hoth?
3.ESB Cloud car box
5.IG88 12"
6.Wampa
7.ESB Lobot MOC
8.Darth vader carry case
9.Droids side gunner or interceptor
10. Luke Jedi
11.SW Falcon box
12.Star Wars read along adventure tape book
14.Han solo blaster
16.ROTJ Topps cards box
17. SW X-Wing Fighter Box
20.Bagpuss Razz
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:00 am

@Joe_O wrote:
1.C3PO Rem limbs bag
2.Inverted colour luke hoth?
3.ESB Cloud car box
5.IG88 12"
6.Wampa
7.ESB Lobot MOC
8.Darth vader carry case
9.Droids side gunner or interceptor
10. Luke Jedi
11.SW Falcon box
12.Star Wars read along adventure tape book
14.Han solo blaster
16.ROTJ Topps cards box
17. SW X-Wing Fighter Box
20.Bagpuss Razz

nice work Joe, all correct but you need to choice which one from pic 9
cheers

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:01 am

Interceptor!
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:02 am

Struggling with those funny falcon images..
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:03 am

@Joe_O wrote:
Interceptor!

correct Smile

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:03 am

18. Star Wars LP? Its not the music one is it? NArrated story?
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:05 am

19. The S gave it away Razz Kenner Spirograph!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:05 am

@Joe_O wrote:
18. Star Wars LP? Its not the music one is it? NArrated story?

narrated one yes... but need the full title :?:

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:06 am

@Joe_O wrote:
19. The S gave it away Razz Kenner Spirograph!

correct! And I never even knew Kenner originally made the Spirograph til I looked up this pic Cool

Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:06 am

A star wars story? LOL
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:08 am

@Joe_O wrote:
A star wars story? LOL

lol!

get rid of the 'a', replace with a 'the', add an 'of' and jumble it all up you'll get the answer!

Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:12 am

THE STORY OF FUCKING STAR WARS!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:17 am

@Joe_O wrote:
THE STORY OF FUCKING STAR WARS!!! LOL

I think I might have to let you have that one!

lol!

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:20 am

Joe is having a ballroom blitz here with this round 5 sneaky unannounced round!!!

Just looking for answers to pics: 4, 13, 15 Smile

Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 am

13. Millennium falcon suncatcher!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:28 am

@Joe_O wrote:
13. Millennium falcon suncatcher!

top work, correct! Smile

Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:39 am

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Chris's favourite item:

4. Boba fett UNDEROOS!
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:42 am

Aahaaaa!

15. Millennium Falcon Rubber Stamp from 1983 Cool
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:44 am

Correct on those last two, Joe! Well done, clean sweep and straight up the leaderboard for you matey!

Will update scores in a mo Smile

Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:47 am

It helps having no competition lol

I would be fooked if the others were here!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:49 am

Round Five complete. Joe wins with a clean sweep 20 points cheers cheers

new scores are:

Josh T = 33 points
Joe_O = 20 points
Hyver = 15 points
JimmyMindtricks = 10 points
AussieJames = 4 points

Next round soon Smile

Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:54 am

Sht mised another round, poo poo poo poo
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:36 pm

@vintageSWfan wrote:
Sht mised another round, poo poo poo poo
ahhhhhhh me too
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:06 am

@Joe_O wrote:
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Chris's favourite item:

4. Boba fett UNDEROOS!

RebelChris will be mad at you letting out his secret. lol! Congrats Joe for winning that round, even if no one else did play along. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:20 am

I must admit Chris I launched into them thinking I was gonna have some competition, once I realised I was alone I just took my time on the hard ones lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-