The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:00 pm

@Joe_O wrote:
5. anakin mailer box / bag

yep!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:01 pm

@Hyver wrote:
1 The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 Untitled-1

2 The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 Untitled-2

3 The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 Untitled-3

4 The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 Untitled-4

5 The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 Untitled-5

earn those points! gogogo!

2 and 4 still open!
3pts to Joe_O so far!
Back to top Go down
Josh_T
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Josh_T

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:37 pm

2. Micro collection Falcon

4. Woman's day Outer-Space Station playset
Back to top Go down
http://japanesestarwarscollection.webs.com/index.html
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:31 am

@Josh_T wrote:
2. Micro collection Falcon

4. Woman's day Outer-Space Station playset

score! and score! Smile
i'll leave it to Paul to add the scores
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:10 am

I like the bonus round Cool

Very close game Very Happy Josh - go on holiday will ya? And hyver can become Paul's deputy so he can't play no more Laughing
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:53 pm

WTF....10 VC Jawas Shocked Shocked Shocked

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 Space1

didnt knew that picture before.....stunning!!!!

Wolff
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:55 pm

googled this one.....still stunning:

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 Conveyor

AND...these photos are from 1978....so there are probably some DTs in there too....just WOW!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:43 am

@wbobafett wrote:
WTF....10 VC Jawas Shocked Shocked Shocked

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 Space1

didnt knew that picture before.....stunning!!!!

Wolff

That is one amazing playset!! and yes wow to the vc jawas too!!!

Hi Wolff,

and cheers to Wouter for adding that bonus round Smile

Josh picked up 2 points and Joe picked up 3.

updated leaderboard:

Josh T = 48 points
Joe_O = 47 points
Hyver = 40 points
JimmyMindtricks = 12 points
AussieJames = 10 points
Jay Massive = 7 points
Vintage StarWarsfan = 2 points
Capetown = 1 point

next round tba

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:30 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:

Josh T = 48 points
Joe_O = 47 points
Hyver = 40 points
next round tba

Can't wait for the next few rounds, 80 points crowns the winner right? Going to be a nice race - may the best random picture spotter win lol
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:29 pm

@Joe_O wrote:
Artoo_Detour wrote:

Josh T = 48 points
Joe_O = 47 points
Hyver = 40 points
next round tba

Can't wait for the next few rounds, 80 points crowns the winner right? Going to be a nice race - may the best random picture spotter win lol

correct, Joe, first one to 80 points is the winner and wins the free vintage SW prize I'm offering up this season Smile

Round ten will be posted up later tonight approx 23.00 hours French time - about 3 1/2 hours from this post.

15 random pictures to guess... plus look out for three of the pics that are carrying an extra 3 point bonus each!

Good luck all Smile

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:21 pm

Awesome- see you there !
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:31 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:57 pm

Getting ready to post the pics now...

popcorn

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:04 pm

Round Ten!

pic1
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 Bof110

pic2
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 Bof210

pic3
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 Bof310

pic4
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 Bof410

pic5
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 Bof510

pic6 + 3 BONUS POINTS!
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 Bof610

pic7
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 Bof710

pic8
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 Bof810

pic9
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 Bof910

pic10 + 3 BONUS POINTS!
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 Bof1010

pic11
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 Bof1110

pic12
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 Bof1210

pic13
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 Bof1311

pic14
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 Bof1410

pic15 + 3 BONUS POINTS
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 Bof1510

Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:06 pm

1 cap2

2 dewback

3mtv7

4sandcrawler

5dixie lobot cup

6LL 12" kenobi

7boushh rifle

8madine

9 123 luke

10 adam joseph button

11 rebel commando

13 mr potato head

Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:07 pm

14 kringer
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:07 pm

15 lionel power passers
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:08 pm

@Hyver wrote:
1 cap2

2 dewback

3mtv7

4sandcrawler

5dixie lobot cup

6LL 12" kenobi

7boushh rifle

8madine

9 123 luke

10 adam joseph button

11 rebel commando

13 mr potato head

blimey wouter! Fast! all correct except pic 7 !!!

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:09 pm

@Hyver wrote:
14 kringer

Cringer/battle cat correct Smile

Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:09 pm

12 ewok dulok shaman cardback
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:10 pm

@Hyver wrote:
15 lionel power passers

incorrect

Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:10 pm

14. battle cat
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

7 zuckuss rifle
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

@Hyver wrote:
12 ewok dulok shaman cardback

correct! Smile

Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

Wow I completely forgot the time Sad Well played Hyver, was busy talking to Jay in chat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-