The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:29 pm

pic 15:

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 25 Doh1510

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:30 pm

rubik's cube
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:30 pm

RUBIX CUBE
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

@Hyver wrote:
rubik's cube

point to Wouter! Smile

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:32 pm

last picture... pic 16

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 25 Doh1610

Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Madballz
Back to top Go down
Josh_T
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Josh_T

madballz
Back to top Go down
http://japanesestarwarscollection.webs.com/index.html
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

@Joe_O wrote:
Madballz

Joe's point!

Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:33 pm

Thank GOD! LOL

Sorry Josh- C U next week Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:33 pm

never heard of em Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

that was.. exhausting!
thanks for the entertainment guys!
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Yeah that was a lot of fun and I need to lay down now - I think we lost Jay half way through when the boobs came up! LOL
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:39 pm

Round 14 ends! Hyver win with 7 points, Joe takes 6, Josh scores 2, Jay scores 1 cheers

I'm fkin nackered now! But well played all and I can't believe you held Josh off from just 3 points!!

here's the scores then...

Josh T = 79 points
Hyver = 76 points
Joe_O = 75 points
JimmyMindtricks = 12 points
AussieJames = 10 points
Jay Massive = 8 points
Vintage StarWarsfan = 2 points
Capetown = 1 point

Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:46 pm

That was the best round ever - I think we need that format again next week.

Definitely more chance of knocking Josh off teh top spot this way Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:43 pm

Wow its still all to play for!

My head got pickled half way through lol

At least i got a point!

Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:04 pm

I'm gonna have to get in on the next round of this...
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:41 am

Wouter, Joe and Josh - I'm not around this weekend to post up a game so are you three guys all available next Sunday usual time?

As it's so close it's only right that all three of you take part - and we'll use the same format as last time coz that was great fun Smile

cheers

Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:43 am

Hey Paul

I will be around, sundays are hectic for me but I will manage, me and Hyver are in cahoots to stop Josh however we can Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:53 am

Will post up a round later tonight then chaps Smile

popcorn popcorn popcorn

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Round Fifteen coming right up in a mo...

update of scores:

Josh T = 79 points
Hyver = 76 points
Joe_O = 75 points
JimmyMindtricks = 12 points
AussieJames = 10 points
Jay Massive = 8 points
Vintage StarWarsfan = 2 points
Capetown = 1 point

Josh needs 1 point to win.
Hyver needs 4 points.
Joe needs 5 points.

:nailbiting:

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:39 pm

Okay, here we go... Round Fifteen...

Pic 1:
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 25 Bof111

Back to top Go down
Josh_T
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Josh_T

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:39 pm

wampa
Back to top Go down
http://japanesestarwarscollection.webs.com/index.html
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

Wampa
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:40 pm

Gotta give it to you- well done Josh. :pale:
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:40 pm

@Josh_T wrote:
wampa

I think we have a winner at last! cheers

correct Josh Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-