The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:41 pm

pic 2:

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 Bof210

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Thermos ESB yoda flask
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:42 pm

@Joe_O wrote:
Thermos ESB yoda flask

correct Joe Smile

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:43 pm

pic 3:

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 Bof310

Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:43 pm

AT-ST
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

@Joe_O wrote:
AT-ST

correct Smile

Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:44 pm

Josh doing a lap of honour and Hyver not here Sad
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:44 pm

pic 4:

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 Bof410

Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

Radar laser cannon
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:45 pm

@Joe_O wrote:
Radar laser cannon

correct Joe

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:46 pm

pic 5:

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 Bof510

Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:46 pm

SW Power droid moc
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

@Joe_O wrote:
SW Power droid moc

nice one Joe Smile

I think the silver medal will be yours lol

Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:47 pm

Looks that way lol lol!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:47 pm

pic 6:

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 Bof610

Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:48 pm

Come on guys - if anyone can get 5 points in this round I will send you a free loose figure..**except Jaymassive619**

Last edited by Joe_O on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:50 pm

@Joe_O wrote:
Come on guys - if anyone can get 5 points in this round I will send you a free loose figure..

nice offer Joe Smile

Where's Wouter tonight???

Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:51 pm

A 500g box of Kellogs corn flakes with a Vader mask Smile
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:51 pm

Making my offer 3 points..
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:52 pm

@Joe_O wrote:
A 500g box of Kellogs corn flakes with a Vader mask Smile

awesome answer and very correct Smile

Joe you get silver mate!

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:53 pm

pic 7:

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 Bof710

Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:53 pm

I'm done ! 3 points from any one member and you get a figure guys..please play - Paul takes his time to do this for us all Smile
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

I know that one LOL
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:56 pm

By the way I gotta add just how chuffed I am that my team Birmingham City won the English League Cup today - their first major trophy in 48 years!! That's even older than me lol.
They beat Arsenal 2 - 1.

Happy Brummie me cheers

Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:02 pm

7 tri logo han bespin

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-