The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:03 pm

I aint giving Jay a free figure ! ! Laughing Laughing

anyone else ?? lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:03 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
By the way I gotta add just how chuffed I am that my team Birmingham City won the English League Cup today - their first major trophy in 48 years!! That's even older than me lol.
They beat Arsenal 2 - 1.

Happy Brummie me cheers

Great game btw Paul the really deserve it! Glad it went to the team wo will treasure it.

Jay

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:04 pm

@Joe_O wrote:
I aint giving Jay a free figure ! ! Laughing Laughing

anyone else ?? lol!

I sensed the word FREE and was like a rat up a drain pipe!

Bring em on Paul Smile

Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:06 pm

Someone save me lol Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:07 pm

@Joe_O wrote:
Come on guys - if anyone can get 5 points in this round I will send you a free loose figure..**except Jaymassive619**

Sorry Jay.. indy
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:07 pm

lol!

ok Jay gets pic 7 correct haha

pic 8/

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 Bof810

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:08 pm

Darth Vader Collector case

Last edited by jaymassive619 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:08 pm

@Joe_O wrote:
I'm done ! 3 points from any one member and you get a figure guys..please play - Paul takes his time to do this for us all Smile

Quoted for proof indy lol!

Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:09 pm

correct Jay Smile

pic 9/

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 Bof910

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:10 pm

9 luke bespin

Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:11 pm

correct again Jay.... I think you just scored 3 points buddy Razz Joe.... ?

Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:11 pm

indy indy indy indy indy indy indy indy indy indy indy indy indy indy indy indy indy indy

Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

pic 10

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 Bof1010

Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:12 pm

ugnaught

Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:13 pm

correct Jay... wonder what figure Joe will send you?

pic 11/

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 Bof1110

Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:13 pm

k9

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:14 pm

I think Joe has gone to cry in the corner lol

Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:14 pm

K9 it is dalek

last pic now:

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 Bof1210

Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:15 pm

Actually its ugnaughts apron Cool
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:15 pm

woody

Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:17 pm

Woody it is, game over!

cheers

Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:17 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Woody it is, game over!

cheers

Ahar i think i got over 3 points there!!

Which POTF figure is Joe sending me for free?

Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:24 pm

Season Two complete! Josh wins cheers Josh is TIG Detail king :clap: celebrate celebrate well played Smile

Congrats also to Joe and Hyver for making it a really close competition cheers well done you two Smile

I really enjoyed posting these games so def look forward to a season 3 later in the year Twisted Evil

Josh PM me your address and I'll send your vintage prize goodies your way soon buddy Smile

Thanks to everyone who took part, was a great laugh, really enjoyed Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Josh_T
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Josh_T

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:26 pm

:clap: Thanks again Paul for having this competition.:clap: As soon as I saw the image I thought ewok but typed wampa. Good thing I didn't change it. phew lol!
Back to top Go down
http://japanesestarwarscollection.webs.com/index.html
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:27 pm

Final leaderboard:

Josh T = CHAMPION
Joe_O = RUNNER UP
Hyver = 76 points
Jay Massive = 14 points
JimmyMindtricks = 12 points
AussieJames = 10 points
Vintage StarWarsfan = 2 points
Capetown = 1 point

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-