The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:28 pm

@Josh_T wrote:
:clap: Thanks again Paul for having this competition.:clap: As soon as I saw the image I thought ewok but typed wampa. Good thing I didn't change it. phew lol!

you're very welcome Josh, really enjoyed the competition you guys made of it, well played cheers :clap:

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:31 pm

Congrats Josh for becoming Season 2 Champion bro! Cool

And a big pat on the back to me for getting a figure out of greedy hand cheers

Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:45 am

i slept right through all this... but it seems that it was a lost cause anyway Smile

congrats Josh!
and well done Joe!
and jay Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:42 am

@Hyver wrote:
i slept right through all this
me too. Well done Josh & Paul for the fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Josh_T
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Josh_T

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:43 pm

I recieved the prizes yesterday, a no COO Luke X-wing, a Palitoy/trilogo poster, a Logray cardback and a Bantha tracks patch.
The Luke X-wing is so mint that it has replaced the other one in my loose figure display. cheers

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 28 101_9411

Last edited by Josh_T on Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://japanesestarwarscollection.webs.com/index.html
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:08 pm

Very nice,Way to go Josh.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:44 am

Yay Josh, glad they arrived safe n sound. Congrats mate Smile

Look out for another prize winning TIG Detail game a bit later on in the year!

What a Face

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:06 am

Looking forward to it. I might even get in on it to gain the crown this time.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-