The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:38 am

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Round 4 to be posted up later tonight - approx 23.00 hours French time Smile
how many hours from now??
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:41 am

@aussiejames wrote:
Artoo_Detour wrote:
Round 4 to be posted up later tonight - approx 23.00 hours French time Smile
how many hours from now??

Just over 9 hours

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:27 am

I'm looking foward to catch a round or two of this new game.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:01 pm

Will start uploading pics in a moment..

17 points up for grabs tonight!

Good luck everyone Smile

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:11 pm

Round Four!

pic1
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 Ace110

pic2
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 Ace210

pic3
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 Ace310

pic4
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 Ace410

pic5
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 Ace510

pic6
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 Ace610

pic7
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 Ace710

pic8
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 Ace810

pic9
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 Ace910

pic10
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 Ace1010

pic11
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 Ace1110

pic12
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 Ace1210

pic13
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 Ace1310

pic14
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 Ace1410

pic15 BONUS a:
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 Ace1510

pic16 BONUS b:
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 Ace1610

pic17 BONUS c:
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 Ace1710

Back to top Go down
Josh_T
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Josh_T

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:13 pm

1. Chewbacca cardback
2. Droid factory
3. C-3o Underoos
4.escape from the death star board game
6. meco record
7.power droid
8. Potf Carbonite block
Back to top Go down
http://japanesestarwarscollection.webs.com/index.html
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:13 pm

7 power droid

9 slave one
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:14 pm

2. droid factory
7. powerdroid
14. dianoga trash monster
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:14 pm

@Josh_T wrote:
1. Chewbacca cardback
2. Droid factory
3. C-3o Underoos
4.escape from the death star board game
6. meco record
7.power droid
8. Potf Carbonite block

all correct so far Josh Smile

Back to top Go down
Josh_T
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Josh_T

9. Slave One
10.FX 7
11.Prototype electronic battle game
12.Ewok Catapult
Back to top Go down
http://japanesestarwarscollection.webs.com/index.html
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:15 pm

12. ewok catapult
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:15 pm

@jimmymindtricks wrote:
7 power droid

9 slave one

Jimmy gets the point for Slave 1

Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

13 ewok village
5ewoks animated cell
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

13 ewok village (c3po carrier)
damn Josh is fast
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:16 pm

@aussiejames wrote:
2. droid factory
7. powerdroid
14. dianoga trash monster

AJ gets the point for Trash monster

Back to top Go down
Yzerman
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Yzerman

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:16 pm

2 droid factory
7 power droid
8 han solo carbon block
9 slave I
12 Ewok catapault
13 Ewok village
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:17 pm

15 tony the tiger bottle
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:17 pm

@Josh_T wrote:
9. Slave One
10.FX 7
11.Prototype electronic battle game
12.Ewok Catapult

Josh gets points for pics 10 and 12

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

17- chopper ?
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:18 pm

@jimmymindtricks wrote:
13 ewok village
5ewoks animated cell

Jillys point for Ewok village

Back to top Go down
Yzerman
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Yzerman

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:18 pm

4 death star board game
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:19 pm

@jimmymindtricks wrote:
15 tony the tiger bottle

correct Smile

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:19 pm

@aussiejames wrote:
17- chopper ?

Correct Smile

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:20 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
@aussiejames wrote:
17- chopper ?

Correct Smile
Raleigh Mk2 1978 to be precise Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:21 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
@jimmymindtricks wrote:
13 ewok village
5ewoks animated cell

Jillys point for Ewok village

pmsl - lol for Jilly (Jimmy)

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-