The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
rebojazz
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
rebojazz

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:39 pm

Sith Noob wrote:
Came home to see these ugly bastards to brighten an otherwise pissy day. Thanks Rebo!

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 DSC03045

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 DSC03048

Anytime Dallas! Glad you like them.
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:55 pm

I know that this should just be in the bootleg thread, but I like to show off new ugly figures. Here we have some Mexi/SA bootlegs I got in the mail today. Ugly huh? My favorite is the grey unpainted 3PO.

Funny story to go along too. I live in Canada but have packages from the US shipped to my US P.O. Box. I live really close to the US border with Canada. Anyway on my way back into Canada the border guard at the gate noticed the box the figures came in in the passenger seat. She asked what was in the box. I've delt with this lady many times. I said toys. She asked to see the box. She looks in the box and says "What the hell are these??" I tell her Star Wars figures. She says, "I thought Leia was dressed in white?" I just thought it was cool she knew who Leia was even in her purple bootleg state. Before i pulled away she said her ids old SW toys may be at her house somewhere. She said if she found any she'd stop into work and see me. Here's hoping Smile

Thanks Rebojazz. These are really cool.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 0016-3

Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Nice Paul! It's a fiesta! Love the purple Leia and the crazy Lando! Good pick ups!
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:28 pm

Nice additions guys!!
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:32 pm

Been a while!

Lots of great pic ups by you guys!!!!
Back to top Go down
rebojazz
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
rebojazz

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:36 pm

Nice Paul! Glad you guys like your new ugly hobby, lol. That's the last of my duplicate Mex/SA's (for now)... I'll keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:50 am

My 2 recent acquisitions ..... MOC Lili Ledy REBEL COMMANDER & CHIEF CHIRPA 100% Original

Some wear on the edges, two bended corners and one mini crack on the bubble ( unnoticeable )
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 Ledyri13

Two bended corners; one ding on the bubble and a 1 1/2 inch crack!
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 Ledyri12
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Got some additions today in the mail for my loose collection. Thanks Wouter.

The dust in the Wequays face makes him look like Jabba had him on extended guard duty.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 0027
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:31 pm

Nice buys everyone (I'd have to go about 40 back to give you all the praise you deserve, sorry guys).

Here's one of mine. Not recently purchased (December), but recently photographed. It's a Palitoy Dagobah playset. It's really cool because it has no box insert like the Kenner version.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 Sw_dagobah_action_playset_esb_palitoy011
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:30 am

@Dr Dengar wrote:

Many thanks to the friendly seller and Ozio!!! I am happy having ignored the red alarms this time!
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 IMG_4274

Congrats Marco, good thing you managed to ignore the alarm bells. Luke Jedi's a right greedy beggar with all his accessories & variations - and now we learn he's also added a green cape, black gun and pinched a Madine staff too!
lol!

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 Luke_l10
LEIA: 'What's so funny?'
LUKE: 'Ah, I'm just trying to picture Madine's face when he realises I've stolen his staff and replaced it with a giant stick of celery.'

Adolfo - congrats on the two LL mocs! Very nice.
Emiel - great work on that minty Pal Dagobah set Cool

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:44 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 Luke_l10
LEIA: 'What's so funny?'
LUKE: 'Ah, I'm just trying to picture Madine's face when he realises I've stolen his staff and replaced it with a giant stick of celery.'
)

Now that's freakin' funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great pick ups Adolfo. And I'm lovin' the mexican boots Dallas and Paul! You guys have been busy lately.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:56 pm

Ok let's go through this week's newest stuff. I wonder how many bootlegs I will encounter this time. Very Happy

@merlin wrote:

I don´t recall that, but I´m sure that there is a great possibility of happening, LL stories are crazy, but most of them are true!!!!

Great finding..... even if it´s a madine staff , is very rare to get it!!

Adolfo: I agree, Ledy stories are always interesting, I hope to tell you guys another one in a few weeks.

@ratherchildish wrote:
Great story Marco. And to answer the question -- the electronics only half work. The bulb lights up but the chin guns fail to move. I'm fairly sure I can turn that around by just opening up the AT-ATs head and giving that tiny motor some manual rotations.

Speaking of vehicle repairs, anyone experienced with fixing the wings of the Imperial Shuttle? I have all of the gears and guts assembled to replace the broken pieces currently inside, but I'd love to consult with someone before going into surgery! PM me if you've been down this road.

Pete: Thanks! Here and here you can find some info about repairing a vintage AT AT and modern shuttle. All modern releases of the shuttle are based on the vintage model, so the tips and tricks might work for you too.

Dallas: Nice Klaatu and Leia bootleg. From where?

Paul: Sweet Mexican bootlegs and a great background story with the sympatric border patrol. The purple Leia is my favorite this time, purple can make a woman look so elegantly.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 Purple-lady

Adolfo: You managed to pick up some great Ledy MOCs lately: Zuckuss, Lando, Leia poncho, Rebel Commander, Chief Chirpa. Congrats! Do you aim to get a complete Ledy run in the end?

Paul: Some nice figures thanks to Wouter. Looking at the picture I suddenly realized Weequay might be the only vintage figure which was designed to hold a weapon with both hands, giving him a natural pose. Anyone?

Emiel: Great Dagobah playset! Without an insert how did Palitoy prevent Yoda's home from flying through the box during shipment?
BTW: Didn't find an Emiel grade Taun Taun in Utrecht today.

Paul: lol! , seriously man, what a great joke!!

I spent some time at a collector's fair in Utrecht today. Unfortunately there was not that much vintage SW (mostly modern). Nevertheless I managed to pick up a few small things. I will make a pic tomorrow.

Nice weekend!
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:27 am

As always, cool finds guys!

Really cool bootlegs, and I totally dig the Lili Ledy MOC!! Laughing

That Luke Jedi with Madine staff is just a totally cool story, too.

Keep 'em coming; I love checking out this thread!
Back to top Go down
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:01 am

Great stuff picked up latley guys.

I like the Ledy Rebel Commander Merlin and Emiels Dagobah playset .

Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:34 am

Thanks guys. And thanks Marco for looking out for me in Utrecht. I will try to join you there in November this year.

About the Dagobah set: it doesn't need an insert as it fits the box perfectly. I guess the shape of the box is different.

Here's what I picked up at the post office yesterday. Got stung with customs fees, but I knew that was going to happen & it was worth it:

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 Sw_hoth_ice_planet_action_playset_esb_kenner005
Back to top Go down
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:46 am

Emil that playset looks awful . I have a beat up played with set. Do you wanna trade ? Very Happy

Man that is so cool , i love to have that one mate Very Happy

Soren
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:41 pm

Nice playset Emiel. You've really got some impressive MIB items.
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:12 pm

Great pick ups everyone! Some great looking items!

Dr. D - the bootlegs are Mexican.

Here's an update to my Polish gems, mostly unarts with a 1st gen snoowtrooper, a 2nd gen Gunner (the black one), 3rd gen AT AT Driver, and Delux AT AT Driver (the lime green one).

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 DSC03106

Close up of my first Fett!

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 DSC03102

And another closeup for Paul's sake Twisted Evil

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 DSC03101
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:18 pm

Here are some nice loosies I picked up recently:

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 DSC03168

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 DSC03170

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 DSC03171

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 DSC03172

A nice variant I've been after for awhile:

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 DSC03176

And a Ledy Biker Scout:

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 DSC03187
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:56 pm

Dallas allvery nice pickups.

Like I said in the bootleg thread about the silver 3PO up yours . And I mean that in the nicest way between friends. Very Happy :cantina:
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:37 pm

Damn Dallas! Great stuff. Nice brown hair Luke, ledy scout, and nice collection of unarts.

And congrats on scoring a fett Smile
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:09 am

Dallas you are on collecting FIRE!! Nice pickups

Emeil - THats a great looking MIB set. To bad about the customs

Merlin - I hate you since I was trying for that Rebel Commander also lol! Great pickup!

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:13 am

@GanjaFett wrote:
Damn Dallas! Great stuff. Nice brown hair Luke, ledy scout, and nice collection of unarts.

And congrats on scoring a fett Smile

Thanks Andy! Sorry that I have to add myself into the already crowded bootleg Fett hunt.
Back to top Go down
rebojazz
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
rebojazz

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:02 pm

I know a couple of you here are on the bootleg Boba Fett prowl so here are my two Mexican/SA Fetts that I got late last year.... not to be a tease Wink

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 MexicanFetts
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:46 pm

@Darthberizing wrote:

Merlin - I hate you since I was trying for that Rebel Commander also lol! Great pickup!

Just that you hate me even more.......the condition is just fantastic!!!!! ....

@rebojazz wrote:
I know a couple of you here are on the bootleg Boba Fett prowl so here are my two Mexican/SA Fetts that I got late last year.... not to be a tease Wink

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 MexicanFetts

Those Fetts are just fantastic!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-