You got to think that this time of years packages do take a tad longer since the post offices are getting swamped with them. But if it was sent on the 10th, it should've arrived by now. Look how long it took mine to get to you. If it doesn't show up by Friday next week and if the seller would agree on it, ask him for a full or partial refund and if it does turn up that you'll send the money back to them. That to me would be the best thing at the moment, but I would wait another week to see if it turns up. But let the seller know where you stand on it and discuss the refund option with them.