The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Baggies Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chancellor_Peter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Chancellor_Peter

Baggies Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baggies Thread   Baggies Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:00 am

@Chris_J wrote:
I cant find the one for Squidhead.

Let me fill you guys in on this. I was just discussing the Black Cape Squid Head with VintageSWFan yesterday and our discussions led us to this 2009 Rare Figures? thread in RebelScum forums. The owner of this piece,

Baggies Thread - Page 2 44595610

RS Forum member AlotofNunb mentioned that,

"AFA 80 Black Cape Squid Head-Brokered through Tom Derby in 7/07. This figure originated from a former employee of Kenner who in a senior position within the Kenner Engineering Department. This figure does have a silver belt and they were all molded that way. The gold belt version was hand painted. There are only 2-3 in existence."

Hope this information is of help.

Last edited by Chancellor_Peter on Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Baggies Thread   Baggies Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:24 am

Thanks, Peter. I knew I seen info on it somewhere, but it wasn't on SWCA and I couldn't remember where I seen it.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Chancellor_Peter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Chancellor_Peter

PostSubject: Re: Baggies Thread   Baggies Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:58 am

You're welcome Chris, glad to pass on this information. Smile At least we know that there are 2-3 of the prototype Black Cape Squid Head in existence, and the belt is but hand painted in gold paint.
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Baggies Thread   Baggies Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:54 am

Crazy to think that only 2 - 3 exist. And that someone has one. Where are the other 2? Not that I could ever afford it. Just curious if they are confirmed in someone's collection.
Back to top Go down
Chancellor_Peter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Chancellor_Peter

PostSubject: Re: Baggies Thread   Baggies Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:42 pm

Sith Noob wrote:
Crazy to think that only 2 - 3 exist. And that someone has one. Where are the other 2? Not that I could ever afford it. Just curious if they are confirmed in someone's collection.

Dallas I think it was even CRAZIER on Kenner Toy's end for NOT deciding their Production Squid Heads (and like Luke Skywalker - Jedi Knight Outfit) have BLACK fabric capes / cloaks. Unless black fabric was soo scarce and pricey back in the day for them to so! doh Enough ranting for the day! Laughing

As for the other 2 specimens, this could be possible if they have been brokered by Collect Invest s.t. they have not been destroyed by the Kenner people who got hold of them.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Baggies Thread   Baggies Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:40 pm

http://community.webshots.com/user/noajazz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baggies Thread   Baggies Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baggies Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-